The Never Ending Story

Admin

somehow-ended-up-on-the-NES-complaints-line,,,,Whats-your-problem-now-major-,,cried-IAN-cant-you-see-were-busy..............

Guest Andys@coffs

lining you up for your 9th forum marshal...we'd prefer a courts marshal....but we only have a forum......which is a bit of a downer in that we cant do anything.......but we do get to revisit on a reasonably regular hourly basis........and facts are only optional........

Major was pleased with the notoriety....after all as a manager of a whorehouse.....damnit....warehouse there wasn't much chance for that in F'nQ...Turbs however was fully optioned with notoriety why around Bang it Holme he was well known for his morning constitutional where he.............

buzzed-the-nude-sunbathers-on-the-beach-in-his-f16-causeing-sand-rooster-tails-and-messing-up..the-rats-fur-[who-was-just-getting-a-suntan-he-said]-Bollocks-cried-ahlocks-......He-was......

singed-tail-an-all.-I-was-looking-at-the-birds-[feathered-variety]-honest-he-said------the-blue-winged-red-tailed-thrusterway-and-the-kittenfox-with-full-span..........

...very little. He dare not, not with that expression on his face. Now this wasn't the type of expression on got from sitting on a hard chair in a hanger at a bored meeting. No, this was the type of expression that was last seen by Nobu back in '41, when the last of the curry had just been eaten in the officers mess, and the major had gotten up to turn on the wireless, and learned of the impending dunny roll shortage. This sudden flashback gave the major his own expression, one on his face to only his, and it was with purpose that he set out to find that old man last seen in '41...

.....who had eaten enuff cabbage to really understand the meaning of pain.

Only a person who has suffered through this dreaded lurgy could appreciate the need for dunny rolls, but as we all know, there comes a time when.......

we-have-to-turn-back-time-say-&**&-it-and-use-our-fingers-to.................

....... block the dyke (not that there is anything wrong with that).

"Ahhhh" said AhhhLox with a far-away look on his face (like normal) "I remember the time that I put MY finger in ......................

JESUS! Look at the avatar!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right Tubb. No more Mr. Nice-Rat ................. NOW ............... back to AhLot sticking his finger into ...............

• CRIED-the-spinning-fast-air-pusher-[turdo]-must-be-his-new-medication-he-said,,,,,,,,,,The-rattoille-master-replied-it,s-payback-time-after-the-doc-give-me-these-new-blood-pressure-pills-NOW-i,m-gunna.............................beaten-to-the-post-by-mutant-rat-person-lol

.......the air, as he often does before he points the fire hose.

Sometimes he throws grass up into the air to get the exact windage so when he points the fire hose at the fire, it will be spot on.

He's even been seen phoning the Bureau of meteorology for a wind forecast for the time the water would hit the fire.

Unfortunately on many occasions the house has already been burnt beyond repair by the time he actually pulls the trigger.

However, he NEVER licks his finger, because............

A tiny little sporran there BigRat

.......the air, as he often does before he points the fire hose.Sometimes he throws grass up into the air to get the exact windage so when he points the fire hose at the fire, it will be spot on.

He's even been seen phoning the Bureau of meteorology for a wind forecast for the time the water would hit the fire.

Unfortunately on many occasions the house has already been burnt beyond repair by the time he actually pulls the trigger.

However, he NEVER licks his finger, because............

........ only HE, Nanna and the crew at the Blue Oyster know where it has been.

"But" said Nobu "If he is so crever, why does he often pee into the wind, and rand his Szara on the ............

Guest Andys@coffs

steroids.....which clearly the rat had been over using.....in fact it was said that the Pres and the other bored members of the bumblejunction paper mache plane talkers were somewhat scared of the rat and fearful that roid rage might become all the rage at their next......

steroids.....which clearly the rat had been over using.....in fact it was said that the Pres and the other bored members of the bumblejunction paper mache plane talkers were somewhat scared of the rat and fearful that roid rage might become all the rage at their next......

..........Blue Oyster Bash, BBQ and Booze-Up, when they all planned to got their hangars (Avref) out ..... and the 12 Incher would be invited along to provide an Imperial Standard basis for comparison.

"No roid rage here" replied Elratsack "But they have been a bit tender over recent days after I spent the night at the CEO sleep-out on a cold concrete bench."

"I remember the old BJPMPT'ers well and with fondness" volunteered Brine "When we used to all get together up at the Bumble Junction CWA, before we went to the ............

...crappers ball and leaf blowing competition."I bring Ukerere" said Ykomoto "these three mate, they crap in time!"

"This'll be good" said..............

...... Andy, "So I'll go and get three more hats."

"Not that type of clapping" called Yaki "You dlopkick. I meant that they would crap in unison, into a .............

...... Andy, "So I'll go and get three more hats."

"Not that type of clapping" called Yaki "You dlopkick. I meant that they would crap in unison, into a .............

..... cadence along with Bob Seger's song "Like a Rock", which must mean that they were all const.............

Guest Andys@coffs

constitutionally aligned which of course as suggested meant that due to corkage they were totally full of ..........