The Never Ending Story

Admin

... get back at el Ratto for calling me an outboard" grumbled McHavoch as he reached for his favourite comfort toy.....049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif

"Give me back my glove puppet" demanded slartiawardwinningmuchphotgraphed&publishedcheetah "Go find your own "comfort toy", and don't take it too seriously as when Tubb is within 10 posts, an outboard is not a thing of beauty and propulsion, it is a lump of self destructing, internal grinding, non rotating metal that hangs lifeless off the back of a boat"

"So get back up here and fight" called PO Tomo "Or I'll .....................

.... called PO Tomo "Or I'll ...

"###~~~##~##" :raise_eyebrow:question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif Thompson broke off his taunt mid sentence. His attention being diverted by a message in halting chinese code. :clown:

"~##~~#~#####~~~#####", the message continued. :confused:

Thompson quickly cut and paste the string of unusual characters into his favourite morse code translator and found....040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif

"That should keep dotDash occupied for a little while." Smirked McHavoch as he relinquished Slartiwantsitback's plush toy for fear of being zotted 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif.

"So I'm a chew toy for TurboGrumbles now am I el Ratto??" :clown::ah_oh:041_helmet.gif.b33edb063c342f545e37fe5acb1c5db2.gif

"So I'm a chew toy for TurboGrumbles now am I el Ratto??" :clown::ah_oh:041_helmet.gif.b33edb063c342f545e37fe5acb1c5db2.gif

"Don't answer that Ratty!" yelled Turbo "You know about Chew Bakka, and he just gave coded instructions to the Chinese version, Chew Toy, who is a plastic eating robot that breathes fire at more than 40 degrees"

"Just minute until I can jump start this Evinrude" Turbo said "He'll never be a father again after it starts, Johnson or not!"

dotDash was justy sitting up there, his eyeballs rotating wondering what the hell was going on. No matter what we did we just didn't seem to be able to get this dogfight to go back to the smooth flow it started with.

He gave the spud gun a squirt of hair spray and pulled the trigger.

Down came a spud and hit the only solid part of the CZsportstar, the canopy, bouncing off and flying stright through the fin of Ratso's pride and joy, taking out two of the stars.

Up until now it had been a good day for him. He'd had a call to say another James Bond movie was in the pipeline and they were going to call it "The Rat with the Golden Tooth"

"Can I put the Suzuki in it?" he'd asked, and they nodded

"And a Jab sequence against a Yak 54?", and they'd nodded, and said "As long as you don't bring that bronzed spotted outdoor toilet along" and he had been smirking for the rest of the day.

But now this......

But now this......

...the indignity of having been spudded by Thompson Macgyver from Dalby, who must have studied at the BigLes school of avionics and inventive navigational aids. 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

"The lad's creative!" :thumb_up: admired McLoch "definitely an asset to the sometimes flowing but usually non sequiter ramblings of this dogfight" 018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif

El Ratto, who rises before the first sparrows have pharted :confused:, plotted his revenge....

=============

The flow in the garden is sporadic at best

...El Ratto, who rises before the first sparrows have pharted :confused:, plotted his revenge....

So, as the eastern sky brightened, and the sparrows shifted onto one cheek (while Mrs Sparrow said "Don't even think about doing that near me"), the twostrokewrecker contemplated fixing the Evinrude (again) and asked "Has anyone got a tool?"

"I am" said ...............

............. "Has anyone got a tool?"

"I am" said ...............

..... El Ratto, "But apparently I am not an entire one, I am just a bit of a ... one" he added in a attempt to get the NES under way again, and also apologised to the Turbs for his crack about him being a twostrokewrecker, just in case he also weaves his magic on fore-stoke outboards, too.

"Leave Tubb alone" said ..........

"Leave Tubb alone" said ..........

Dotdash... we all make mistakes sometimes, even if it is forgetting to put oil in the fuel:ah_oh:

Mean while back at the clouds... Thompson from Dalby has hit McAchalocks and has taken two stars off the Ratso's pride an joy by a carefully planned rick-a-shad (I don't know how to speeell it!051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif) of the recycled beer canister (all those yrs playing pool have come to good use!) with half it's rivets missing.......

Dotdash... we all make mistakes sometimes, even if it is forgetting to put oil in the fuel:ah_oh:

Mean while back at the clouds... Thompson from Dalby has hit McAchalocks and has taken two stars off the Ratso's pride an joy by a carefully planned rick-a-shad (I don't know how to speeell it!051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif) of the recycled beer canister (all those yrs playing pool have come to good use!) with half it's rivets missing.......

..... then POTOMO realized that a shad-a-rick is not possible because of the thickness of the minaaluminiumiunium in the Szara. In this case it just ......

.. -.. ---.- -. - .-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.-- - .... .. -. -.- .. .- -- ... ..- .-.- .... .- - --- --- .-.. -.. ..- - .. .-.. . .- ...- . .. - ..-. --- .-. --- - .... . .-. ... - --- .--- ..- -.. --. .

.In this case it just ......

..passes through like a Junee liquorice factory gift pack....025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif

.. -.. ---.- -. - .-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.-- - .... .. -. -.- .. .- -- ... ..- .-.- .... .- - --- --- .-.. -.. ..- - .. .-.. . .- ...- . .. - ..-. --- .-. --- - .... . .-. ... - --- .--- ..- -.. --. .

McLoch didn't think so either, but was very slow in coming up with some non offensive tool jokes to follow on from that lead. :raise_eyebrow:

There's one who's blunt and drives home points. Another who is sharp, twists things around and asks probing questions. There's the one that flings loose objects in all directions. A new tool that's still being sharpened. A special bag :heart: that holds them all in one place and then there's that tool that always seems to go missing....Could have been anyone....i_dunno:question:;)

============

..passes through like a Junee liquorice factory gift pack....025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif

..... which makes the sparrows very wary, 1st thing in the morning.

And it is pleasing to see that McJockLocks is a candidate for Citizen Citizen of the Week Week here, as not only does he regularly save the community form the perils of combustion, AND he gets REX Student Pilots back into their cars when they lose their keys, but he takes all appropriate opportunities to promote local produce.

Yet in typical Qld chip-on-the-shoulder fashion, PoTomo takes every opportunity to hit him in the clacker with a spuddy, and in typical Mexican chip-on-the-shoulder fashion, Tubb the Evinrude stuffer erodes his confidence with remarks about his rivets (Do dear readers have any idea how long a pre-flight takes on the Szara when he has to check the tension in each and every rivet ............. well FYI, Ahlow is going to Narrowmind next year to sample the expensive fuel and started his pre-flight last week).

So ..............

Perhaps Rat-a-toolie?

Turbo, being just a simple country boy who had to leave school at the age of 32 to help out on the farm was having great difficulty following the deep wit of the Waggans, but figured he had been mentioned several times.

"Wagga Thingy, this is Jabo twotewnetytwotwo ten miles inbound for noughtyforty" he called using a slight ethnic accent to make it clearer.

"Go shave yer mother's back" came the reply, apparently from a Western Star B double on the Olympic Way.

He thought it would probably be safer if we all went back to morse code, and decided to start a post........

Turbo, being just a simple country boy who had to leave school at the age of 32 to help out on the farm was having great difficulty following the deep wit of the Waggans, but figured he had been mentioned several times.

"Wagga Thingy, this is Jabo twotewnetytwotwo ten miles inbound for noughtyforty" he called using a slight ethnic accent to make it clearer.

"Go shave yer mother's back" came the reply, apparently from a Western Star B double on the Olympic Way.

He thought it would probably be safer if we all went back to morse code, and decided to start a post........

So with Turbs tipping a bucket on his fellow NES'ers from WW, the news came through that the Downside B & S ball is back on, and bigger than ever.

"Heck" said Tubbo "I'll be in that, as those blokes in WW are some of my best mates, so where is my red thong, my leather chaps, my bighorn belt buckel and my lacker sided RMW's?"

"But what about your jeans or moleys?" asked McB&Shlocks.

"Oh no" said Tubb "We don't wear them."

"I'll jump in the Jab and fly up as soon as this weather buggers off, and I'll .......

"Erky perky" said my Aunt, who was having a dump at the thought of it, out in the garden. "I'm not touching that with a pen or a 10 ft pole."

"Heck" said Tubbo "I'll be in that, as those blokes in WW are some of my best mates, so where is my red thong, my leather chaps, my bighorn belt buckel and my lacker sided RMW's?"

That sounds and looks like what we wear at a meeting of the Dalby Recreational Aviator's Group" said PoTomo "Except we each have a spudgun and 2 spare spuds down our fronts."

"In June we have a fly-away organised to ...........

McLoch chimes in going off on a tangent (how unusual 087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif) as he had come up with an example of correct R/T phrasing! :thumb_up:

A CTAF broadcast -

"Dalby Traffic, Drifter 123 entering 37 and rolling. Dalby" 010_chuffed.gif.0eb732edf61030e6104a9a70bfa92a9e.gif

A general message -

"All Stations, Rat 567. Be afraid! Thompson O'Dacron has gone solo" :ah_oh:006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

A reply to a general message to an identifiable originator-

"Rat 567, Beercan 321. I am afraid" :devil:

A message for a specific recipient -

"Beercan 321 from Drifter 123. Up Yours!" :ah_oh::black_eye:

...found no reference if you're allowed to chuckle over the R/T or not....:yin_yan:

================

.....would fishnets be too cold in June? :confused:

Drifting 123, joining 20mile final, so make sure all is clear in my path. Estimating touch down in 20mins............................

You rules people are all the same!..........

Yep a change is as good as a holiday...006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

40mins for a 20mile final..... Gee Tubbz what do you fly??????????

....dotDash continued to dream on about a Drifter cruising at a Mach 1. The spud gun had lipped from his hand which had spent a bit too much time on the morse key, but luckily had caught on the rigging. he was unprepared for the unannounced approach of the warring slovak in the whistling metal object .....

......who desperately tried to sneak up on poor dotdash, but due to the whistle it was a helpless and frivolous dream that Slovack was unprepared to except, so tried to do it anyway...................

......who desperately tried to sneak up on poor dotdash, but due to the whistle it was a helpless and frivolous dream that Slovack was unprepared to except, so tried to do it anyway...................

...."the weapon, the weapon" cried Turbo, or more precisely "apon", cried Turbo, because he was a clipper, but Lovaks was on another frequency chatting to First Officer Rodney......