The Never Ending Story

Admin

....Careful, dotdash, you could finish up in first angle projection in that thing......

First angle ejection?! probably could if I had ejection seats...

Scenario: engine stops on climb out... thats the first angle of projection ready for ejection...;) (now that's what I call floowwwiinngg words:clap:)

*I've only forgot to put oil in the fuel once.... so to make up for it, I put a double dose in the next tank of fuel;)

===============

Ps. Welcome back Turb O 098_welcome.gif.3d5ee1df950cced34f20fdc54b4337e6.gif we all were starting to get turbo withdrawal's:crying: So it's a great pleasure to see you've revived from your one sided forum bashing :thumb_up:

*No I really haven't ever done that:laugh:

.......... and or you could fly a 2 stroke...? then all you've got to do then is remember to put oil in the fuel!;)

"Two strokes used to do the trick" said McJockLocks 'But now that I am in my twilight years it takes a bit longer (not that there is anything wrong with that). In my case I need about 912".

"You'll do me" said .........

.......... Ps. Welcome back Turb O welcome.gif we all were starting to get turbo withdrawal'scrying.gif

Is that known as that well known aviator's chest complaint called "Turbocumulosis"?

Been busy trawling through red herrings - what a stink

Hard work, but one light moment: the ERSA warns of galahs at YSWG.....

Lots of aviation terms there, so someone will be pleased.

"He must be talking about you Steve (so have you ever been so insulted)?" asked El Crapp "As I have previously been branded a Rodent, so when do you reckon those that control this Forum will chuck (aviation term) Tubb against a wall (aviation term) and stop him calling his fellow members naughty names (Aero Club term)"

"I shall take charge" responded slartibart&lisa "And I will .....................

"I shall take charge" responded slartibart&lisa "And I will .....................

Ban the lot of you if you don't start cleaning up your language - and I don't mean making the swear words shiny.

The entire NES crew were somewhat taken aback by the directness of slartiadministratorfast's directive but, with new found respect for his authority, vowed to comply.

"Make it so" said Captain (a Star Trek reference).

"He must be talking about you Steve (so have you ever been so insulted)?"

"Ehh!, if the cap fits..." shrugged Galahloch.

Red Herring, the notorious downwind lander, nochalantly glanced at the ERSA that TurboG was waving at him.. "Oh, can I have a couple pages from that?" he asked, "There's a squeak in my canopy latch and it needs something packed under it...."

"You're supposed to read the b:censored:dy thing and comply with it!" scowled TurboG

"What for?" replied Red question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif. "C'mon, surely you understand the that ERSA is a guide for Every Recreational and Sports Aviator....I'm exempt!

============

Ban the lot of you if you don't start cleaning up your language - and I don't mean making the swear words shiny.

The entire NES crew were somewhat taken aback by the directness of slartiadministratorfast's directive but, with new found respect for his authority, vowed to comply.

"Make it so" said Captain (a Star Trek reference).

"She will nae take any more" replied Scotty (an aviation term, another Trecky Reference and a sexual inuendo) Sounding like a cross between McJockLocks and Sean McConnery.

"Geeez, slartihotpants is feeling his oats today" said Nanna "He frightened the pants off me (not that there is anything wrong with that, nor is it all that unusual). I love strong men who have lots of power (so that leave the Rotax owners out, except those who forked out the extra for a 914). Come here Ross, and show me your muscles (plural & aviation term)"

"You can't ........

... possibly have any less of muscle than some that I have seen around here of late. (Some of them very late).

So give us a flash then.

A cheeterish muscle must be a sight to behold, although I've thoroughly been holden by a 503 in the past.

Even one of those 503 aerochute thingys can be quite something as they

go round and round

and round

ever slower and lower

then slower and lower again

they keep a girl quite suspended

all up in the air in fact.

So come on then lets see some of that cheeterish muscle ...........

There's two of us now dotDash - me and the CASA man.

Funny, he was just the same as a few on these forums - looking for places to visit and people to talk to. I told him the weather was great out your way this time of year and you'd be happy to show him round. Was that all right?.....

There's two of us now dotDash - me and the CASA man.

Funny, he was just the same as a few on these forums - looking for places to visit and people to talk to. I told him the weather was great out your way this time of year and you'd be happy to show him round. Was that all right?.....

Of course it's all right... but you'll have to put all the unlawful (aviation term) stuff away said the El Cappo...

What unlawful stuff demanded (a commonly used aviation term) Dotdash? you mean the..........

Of course it's all right... but you'll have to put all the unlawful (aviation term) stuff away said the El Cappo...

What unlawful stuff demanded (a commonly used aviation term) Dotdash? you mean the..........

..... bit about flying just for the pure fun of it?" asked the Piper's Son.

"And stop smiling so much, you blokes" said the Fed Gov't Official (whose name used to be Pers Onal Vendetta before he changed it by deed poll to Wee R Heretahelpya). "And not to put too fine a point on it, the height of your rego numbers are 0.1334445 mm too small (and don't use the excuse that they have shrunk in the sun, son), I don't like your attitude, show some respect, stop touching that, tighten those rivets, wear more sunscreen, stop turning left, watch that oil temp, be nicer to GrandePiere, get more flow, stop touching that (again), leave the Nanna family alone, read Section 25, watch out when crossing a runway, eat your greens, don't make fun of Bingles, leave Ross's hand puppet alone, use more aviation terms (aviation term), where is your ASIC Card and show me your current maps?"

At this the pleasant, mild mannered, ruggedly handsome & lithe RAA & forum member replied "What the .... are you talking about, who the .... are you to speak to me like that, and go ......

"What the (Heck) are you talking about, who the (Heck) are you to speak to me like that, and go ......

ranting on about nothing (but everything).... "It does make a good flowing story though, 'added Dotdash'' (talking about Dotdashing, did you see google yesterday? wasn't it cool!)

and you ain't gonna see me A SIC either, 'cause I just gotten over the last wog (not really, but it is rather a flowing story I thought;))

===========

What Nanna? last time I heard see was in the garden looking for worms, to go fishing with.!!

After spending most of the day washing his mind out with soap, in an effort to clean up his language, McLoch resigned to the fact that the soap lather must've stuffed his eyes as well. :confused:

"Could've sworn (Oops, figure of speak 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif) that Hidey Ho was setting up for some more chuckles with conveyor belts :big_grin:, but hey! Me mother did tell me to stop it or I'll go blind" i_dunno McLoch muttered quietly to himself. "Could've used the giggles too, 'cuz Turbo (002_wave.gif.38b2eb11a61bb4711f0b1477404692bd.gif) has taken all the fun out dodging RPT in the circuit 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif....

I had a quick word with Nana, (words are quick too with Nana) and she is of the opinion that the conveyor belt was hauled off by some big cat ( not yellow, not diesel, not tracked ) in the vague direction of Goulburn something about cleaning up the flow.

Poor Nana thought that the cat bloke meant getting some flow into the Goulburn. Little did she know that his real intention was to .............

The creak from the chair spring releasing was barely perceptible above the gentle murmur of the heater fan. A faint mumble was accompanied by the sound of a cat puppet being ever so carefully placed on the desk.

"Where are this pair going to go with this?" mulled Slarticleanitup as he poised over the ZOT! button.....

...and fickens.......

Which is a pretty lame response 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif from McLoch who has been suffering from detergent induced lameness from cleaning it up. ;)

"You can't polish a T:censored:d!" scoffed Nanna :ah_oh:. "Give it up and go with the flow." she teased. :devil:

"But I can't." sobbed McLoch 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif, "there's far too many less than clean lines (a bit blue :big_grin:) that could be launched from Tubb's lead and Slarticatmitt (the absent el Ratto's new best mate) will send me off on a two week holiday!051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif:crying:

===============

The rat that is absent from the aunt's garden might have to be the next target...

"Did somebody call me?" asked Flo "And who is it that wants to "go" with me?"

"Will HidyHo, the Czecholocks, Turboplunger & Slartihotpants please PM me with photos and dimensions" she added "And don't you worry, Tomo. You're in"

Bermuda Trigarden??

Perhaps Aussie Gar-dangle??

The attitude of my Aunt is critical of those that dangle in her garden

A trickle of sweat run down Slaticatpants temple as his jaw tightened into a worried grimace...:raise_eyebrow:025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif "Just how did el Ratto find out about the photos?" he thought to himself as he reached for his spotted fur comforter. “And just how did they get dimensions??" :confused:

A cold shiver of realisation ran down his spine as he recalled the attention and admiring of his Cheetah mascot at Narrowmind!:ah_oh::ah_oh:

He slowly turned the puppet toward him and looked sadly into it's eyes.........

=====================