The Never Ending Story

Admin

'I'll just .........

Ahsk the ahnal ahviator to ahbort ahssessing ahrticles ahddressing ahviation ahnomolies and just come fly Riverland.i_dunno

"I'm not game to even think about an airfield at the moment" whinged McLoch 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

"It's a legal nightmare!" 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif

==============

There's copies of CARS littered throughout the garden

P.S. Young Cowra Coota and Young again (but from a different angle) el Cappo

Ahsk the ahnal ahviator to ahbort ahssessing ahrticles ahddressing ahviation ahnomolies and just come fly Riverland.i_dunno

"I'm not game to even think about an airfield at the moment" whinged McLoch 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

"It's a legal nightmare!" 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif

==============

There's copies of CARS littered throughout the garden

P.S. Young Cowra Coota and Young again (but from a different angle) el Cappo

Which just goes to prove that Ahlocks claim is correct that his family composed, patented and copyrighted that great aviation expression and rule:

"AHVIATE, NAVAHGATE, COMMUNAHKATE, FORNAHKATE"

"Where has this Kate sheila popped up from?" asked Nanna in a very defencive way (being afraid that Kate would nick her share of Ahlow's royalties in return for some personal favours (including that thing that he REALLY likes) .. not that there is anything wrong with that).

"At least at Echuce I won't have to get down behind a plane like Slarti was photographed doing at Mudgee yesterday" replied McJockLocksvackian. 'At Echuce I'm gunna ............

The Ahlow got it spot on with his airport identification, so he passes Stage III of my Aunt's X-Country Course

Sorry, im outa step, missed the link after post 1650 somehow.

The Riverland girl has told me how fast Le Crappe is, and Ahlocks seems the same since his Cirrus ride to Narrowmind.

(Got a couple of nice pics of Cirrus raindodgers arriving Narromine which you may like Ahlocks), if it's you, PM me your email address, and i'll be happy to forward them to you.

Kind regards

Planey.

Sorry, im outa step, missed the link after post 1650 somehow.

"links? steps?" McLoch looked at Planey (002_wave.gif.38b2eb11a61bb4711f0b1477404692bd.gif) sideways 031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif..."You mean this story has a flow?":raise_eyebrow:006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

Planey must have been unaware that there is a gene carried by the Lovakian bloodline 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif that afflicts even non blood relations. Cumulonimbochickenschitus.040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif

So the Cirrus owner and McLoch remained earthbound and within the great southern dustbowl rather than risk getting wet...or worse!:ah_oh:

We even sent you coasties an airbourne sample from out this way last week! :thumb_up:

Ungrateful mongrels...:ah_oh: i_dunno "Sydneysiders are advised to remain indoors until the dust radioactive.gif.ab1d7d6d5ccab99be37614844a7a6747.gif from the western parts of the state dissipates!" was the threatening message being played over the TV news footage.question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

"Kate...?" mused McLovak, "That name sounds familiar"...

================

Forgive me CASA for I have sinned, for today I communicated with RPT and mutually arranged separation for the purposes of downwind operations...:devil:

We even sent you coasties an airbourne sample from out this way last week! :thumb_up:Ungrateful mongrels...:ah_oh: i_dunno "Sydneysiders are advised to remain indoors until the dust radioactive.gif.ab1d7d6d5ccab99be37614844a7a6747.gif from the western parts of the state dissipates!" was the threatening message being played over the TV news footage.question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

"Kate...?" mused McLovak, "That name sounds familiar"...

================

Forgive me CASA for I have sinned, for today I communicated with RPT and mutually arranged separation for the purposes of downwind operations...:devil:

"Stay inside" said the east coast news "Or you'll sufferKate" as Ahlow got El Ratto onto his hobbyhorse about how woosy society is getting.

"Geez mate" said a cocky "You should do a couple of laps while we are ploughing and I'll show you what dust is, you bunch of masterKate-ers"

"But we'll get asma and various bronchial complaints, so we'll sue you country killers for passive dust inhalation and because you keep livestock that phart ..... not to mention you aviation types that burn AvGas or premium unleaded just for the enjoyment of flying around and smiling."

"I can confirm-kate that the Locky & I had a great time doing just that yesterday evening with a local flight, and I witnessed his rule breaking, via a friendly commune-a-kate with 2 downwind RPT's + one that got it wrong and departed into wind. We had a great time, his SpoartStar is, indeed, a lovely thing, and almost ready to go 160 hunting at Echuca next weekend."

'Only ..............

...and almost ready to go 160 hunting at Echuca next weekend." 'Only ..............

"....just thinking El Ratto i_dunno" interjected McLovaK while masti-Kate-ing on a chunk of marmalade toast. "Probably shouldn't wash the bucket of rivets in readiness for the 'chewka knees-up this coming weekend. That way, I'll be able to return all the riverland top soil that's currently resting on it. Seems the polite thing to do..."

"Hang on a minute!" warned TurboSan, as he dialled the number for Ghunnah, Sendya and brohke the infamous compensation lawyers. "We'll have to make sure there's not something in the regs that says you can't do that"....

"Hang on a minute!" warned TurboSan, as he dialled the number for Ghunnah, Sendya and brohke the infamous compensation lawyers. "We'll have to make sure there's not something in the regs that says you can't do that"....

"That's perfectly good dust and we want it back" said the President of the Lower Western Farmers Federation in a press release "We ploughed our arses off in preparation for that last rain "Event", which was all pinched by that "Natfly" mob, so now we demand that the next passive rain event be held down this way"

And so it came to pass that Thunderstorms, Rain and showers were predicted for the end of this week ..... just when the AAAA Event is set up for Echuca.

"That's why we didn't permit camping under the wing .... as we aren't really up ourselves, we just wanted to keep the rain away (and to stop 3 Riverland generations from doing a "tent crawl"" said a spokesperson for that event.

"And why didn't Charlie Brohke get a capital letter when they registered the trading name of "Ghunnah, Sendya and brohke"?" asked one of their regular customers.

And Ahlocks replied "It was because ............

...charlie was a new age type and didn't believe in capitals." :yuk:

"it's very trendy you know" added charlie. 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif

McLovaK, who is very frivolous with capitals (and smilies :big_grin::big_grin:), thinks that charlie is pulling his pud :raise_eyebrow: and that the truth is, that charlie couldn't afford a capital letter because of the lack of clients being prosecuted for flying with consideration for others...

...charlie was a new age type and didn't believe in capitals." :yuk:

"it's very trendy you know" added charlie. 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif

McLovaK, who is very frivolous with capitals (and smilies :big_grin::big_grin:), thinks that charlie is pulling his pud :raise_eyebrow: and that the truth is, that charlie couldn't afford a capital letter because of the lack of clients being prosecuted for flying with consideration for others...

... however what did Pud ever do to charlie brohke to deserve such treatment, and if he treats Pud that way, what can the rest of us expect (other than a sizeable bill).

'You can expect a ...........

... "claim for damages to be executed against you mr rat, for insulting me!" spat brohke. "not only have you alleged an association with an unknown 'Pud', you also have the audacity to associated me with someone who uses capital letters, which is very untrendy.....i've never been so insulted!" (now where have we heard that before?i_dunno)

"Ah, here it is." interrupted Ghunnah 010_chuffed.gif.0eb732edf61030e6104a9a70bfa92a9e.gif, the senior partner of the firm. "Regulation 166 part 3, clause 17, subclause (y). (why...get it? :clown:)

"Ah yes, you've got him!" agreed Sendya :thumb_up:, as he read the clause out aloud....

"All pirates must conform to using the most into the trend segway...."

==============

The aunt's garden is going to end up full of organic fertiliser by the of the day.....006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

... "Ah, here it is." interrupted Ghunnah 010_chuffed.gif.0eb732edf61030e6104a9a70bfa92a9e.gif, the senior partner of the firm. "Regulation 166 part 3, clause 17, subclause (y). (why...get it? :clown:)

"Ah yes, you've got him!" agreed Sendya :thumb_up:, as he read the clause out aloud....

"All pirates must conform to using the most into the trend segway...."

==============

The aunt's garden is going to end up full of organic fertiliser by the of the day.....006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

"That only applies when it is phrased in the declative, but not in the nominative" said Tubb "So I contend that The Rat is not guilty, he just looks that way, and he claims immunity under Section 25 of the Firey's code".

"Yes, Rivets (aviation term)" the Rat piped up as if it would help his position "And I reckon that Pud has been given a bit of a pounding by Anthony Ghunnah and Sebastian Sendya too, ....... you bewigged tossers (aviation term)."

But if only he had ..............

But if only he had ..............

......read page number 1325, section 2B under the heading of 13.54 and then down to the bottom section of the fifth paragraph he would have clearly understood that it would have been better to use nice itchy fiber glass plastic rather than playing around with the dusty rivets..............

---------------

You look pretty spiffy now Mr Rat... All dressed up in you fancy links manager title...:thumb_up:

......read page number 1325, section 2B under the heading of 13.54 and then down to the bottom section of the fifth paragraph he would have clearly understood that it would have been better to use nice itchy fiber glass plastic rather than playing around with the dusty rivets..............

"Ahlocks never touched me" said Dusty "And I'm prepared to sign a Stat Dec to that effect, as all members of the Rivets family are proud that we have never been involved in that type of thing."

"However I do understand that the black-sheep in our family, Loose Rivets, once took a liberty with a some vaseline, a rivet gun, a polaroid camera and some ...............

"Ahlocks never touched me" said Dusty "And I'm prepared to sign a Stat Dec to that effect, as all members of the Rivets family are proud that we have never been involved in that type of thing."

"However I do understand that the black-sheep in our family, Loose Rivets, once took a liberty with a some vaseline, a rivet gun, a polaroid camera and some ...............

.... pages from a Rotary-Axe manual.

"How erotic is that" thought Ahlow "If only I can .................

"If only I can .................

"...coax Turbz to get back in touch with his humour gland."

"Not now! Busy!" scowled Turbo 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif, as he banged out another missive, chastising errant Ag jocks. "But Turbz," pleaded McLovach 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif, "How can you resist the temptation of getting intimate with a cute little four pot screamer. Look! I've got a book with colour pictures too!"

Turbo gnashed his bicuspids and.......

==============

"Where has this Kate sheila popped up from?" asked Nanna

Page 28 Post #825 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

"...coax Turbz to get back in touch with his humour gland."

"Not now! Busy!" scowled Turbo 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif, as he banged out another missive, chastising errant Ag jocks. "But Turbz," pleaded McLovach 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif, "How can you resist the temptation of getting intimate with a cute little four pot screamer. Look! I've got a book with colour pictures too!"

Turbo gnashed his bicuspids and.....

....swallowed the last of the caviar. He put down his glass of Brown Bros Muscat, and wondered whether he should respond to the constant stream of baseless taunts, but his grandfather's words came back to him: "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience"...

Poor Turbz is feeling like a martyr after a fine night out...051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

But put the past behind you and NES before you and it will all be a joyful ending to a single sided battle against some other poor forum members...:confused:

036_faint.gif.b6fdbf92c760c47b56da9b625fc7db92.gif

Ahlocks: Poor DotDash not ever hearing the word "Bicuspids" before thought he'd look it up in Google and found out your more of a dentist than we first anticipated... but this was one description of what it means "Having two points or cusps, as the crescent moon" quite funny really...!006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

"Baseless taunts" :thumb_up:006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif...The Tubz either the master of subtle straight in jokes, or McLoch needs to get out more! :confused:

Tee Hee ............... that's good .................... you win .................... today.

bi cuspids can be can be found as impressions left behind (be front?) when riverland lass with a bicustard or two insider did trip stumble and tumble over the Brown Bros empties that Tubo left scattered in his wake

My Concise MacQuarie discloses the following:

bi = two

cusp = pointy bit

id = variant

variant = deviat

QED - Ahlocks is a deviat with 2 of 'em (not that there is anything wrong with that).

"I wish I had 2 ..... and a Rotax" said ...............

bi cuspids can be can be found as impressions left behind (be front?) when riverland lass with a bicustard or two insider did trip stumble and tumble over the Brown Bros empties that Tubo left scattered in his wake

"And that, dear HiHoSlander is why I take my teeth out" said Nanna 'Just in case .......................

.......some kind soul offers me a ride in one of them 100 horse ULS things and I won't be embarrassed by me bicupsids falling out with all that shattering, stuttering and banging that goes on at start up and shut down.

However when there's and invite to experience one of them smaller, smooooooooooother rotaryaxe machines it's not me teeth that come out in anticipation rather it is ....................

"...anything that's in my pockets :confused:, otherwise the damn thing won't get off the ground!" 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif

"That'd be right." chirped the dacron draped drifter driver from Dalby 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif, "Those things couldn't pull a skin off a rice custard" 041_helmet.gif.b33edb063c342f545e37fe5acb1c5db2.gif

Mean while, with just a trace of a fish egg between the upper incisors 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif, TurboTorter finally cracked a grin. 011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif "Oh look, The Riverland Lass is wearing her dental hygiene nurse's uniform". drooled TurboT :heart: "...will I circle around a bit first or just make a move straight in"....:devil:

===============

Wet stuff is threatening to fall in the garden! The aunt is comforting small children who don't know what it is.question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gifexclamation.gif.15cca54a67cbd47ca3b5897bbc7b8e75.gifquestion.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif