The Never Ending Story

Admin

1 hour ago, Captain said:

... just like he does in the NES.

..... those with over $2 million in their self managed Super Funds might apply.

Turbo then went on with some interesting logic of how he was saving the Mer community from the clutches of Albo and little Jimmy C (Chalmers not Cook), and how .....

sad  it  was to see the captain battling to  look like a real "pilot: in his...........................

1 hour ago, bull said:

sad  it  was to see the captain battling to  look like a real "pilot: in his.........

...... flight suit with a 2-way zipper that started below his collar and disappeared right up his ......

8 hours ago, onetrack said:

......mpits. But it wasn't the flight suit with the 2-way zipper that made Cappy look like a modock - it was the large flap sewn into the...........

... rear of his own empennage (avref) with the words 10 degrees, 20 degrees embroidered onto the front of his undies near the lever that he used to p......

12 hours ago, Captain said:

... rear of his own empennage (avref) with the words 10 degrees, 20 degrees embroidered onto the front of his undies near the lever that he used to p......

.plan  his next......

Edited by bull

......little Jimmy C was out to skin everyone, not just Opossums. The Mavis decided to abdicate as Aborigines. "There's not the money in it that we thought, and we don't look like them anyway" said the Mavis Chief Win Song Lee. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief and pulled down the foreign flag with the bull's bum on it. And so began a period of peace on the PNG island of Mer where the Mavis left the Opossums alone in return for a perpetual fruit ration and ............

3 hours ago, turboplanner said:

......little Jimmy C was out to skin everyone, not just Opossums. The Mavis decided to abdicate as Aborigines. "There's not the money in it that we thought, and we don't look like them anyway" said the Mavis Chief Win Song Lee. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief and pulled down the foreign flag with the bull's bum on it. And so began a period of peace on the PNG island of Mer where the Mavis left the Opossums alone in return for a perpetual fruit ration and ............

.Turbo had been at the catnip too ,,,,god knows what little jimmy c had been doing with the matrons of Mer,[if you had ever been there you would know how much of a  "challenge" this would be for little Jimmy. Now as Turbo has totally confused the NES with his posting ,he can clear this up himself....................

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bull said:

.Turbo had been at the catnip too ,,,,god knows what little jimmy c had been doing with the matrons of Mer,[if you had ever been there you would know how much of a  "challenge" this would be for little Jimmy. Now as Turbo has totally confused the NES with his posting ,he can clear this up himself....................

.... because it is obvious to all that the Matrons of Mer had grabbed bull's attention and raised him from his deathbed (well, his pretty-crook-bed anyway) to submit the above post.

dont you worry about that said bull in a punctuation-less jo-like type of frenzy, there are a lot of similarities between the matrons of mer and the bone cwa netball team, and I can tell all nesers that ......

Edited by Captain
  • Like 1

,,,,,,,,,,,,,the matrons of mer and the bone cwa team are actually the same group of wimmen, and if you thought the wrestlers of the worldwide wrestling federation were tough, the bone cwa team makes them look like pussycats,,,,,,,, and talking of pussycats, turbo has obviously been on a,,,,,,,,,,

2 hours ago, onetrack said:

talking of pussycats, turbo has obviously been on a ,,,,,,

,,,,,, katnip binge which appears to have affected his ....

The Only-ever-had-1-Root's use of so many commas has exposed supply chain issues for those items  & Crappy ran out.

Edited by Captain
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

....ability to recognise anyone, since the zig zag geography and interplay of charaters has become mind boogling to the point that Turbo was catching a bus in the southern area of Afghanistan, and suddenly thought:

"Where am I?

What am I doing here?

Where am I going?"

He realised he had no answers to these questions. Realising he had rather a long, large bag, he looked inside and found a 50 cal. sniper rifle, good for 4 km. He looked out the window and 4 km away was ...................

8 minutes ago, turboplanner said:

....ability to recognise anyone, since the zig zag geography and interplay of charaters has become mind boogling to the point that Turbo was catching a bus in the southern area of Afghanistan, and suddenly thought:

"Where am I?

What am I doing here?

Where am I going?"

He realised he had no answers to these questions. Realising he had rather a long, large bag, he looked inside and found a 50 cal. sniper rifle, good for 4 km. He looked out the window and 4 km away was ...................

..... a well-known Warlord with the unusual name (in Afghanistan) of Abdullah Cook, and Tubb realised that the Cooks had been sewing their plentiful, virile and particularly fertile seed at every chance they got, and there were plenty, around .....

Cappy feels empathy for Turbo, as Cappy sometimes also finds issues to be excessively boogling.

Edited by Captain
  • Like 1

.........in fact in Afghanistan they were referred to as weeds rather than English roses. They all wore those tight, white, trousers and blue coats. Despite this they blended into the population until they had multiplied to a sort of Afghanistan Joneses, rather like the WA Tracks who fill the bars of Freemantle on a Friday night.

Turbo knew he would never potshot a Cook, but what was there at the target?, What was his mission. As we know he looked like Matt Damon, and the situation was very much like the Bourne Identity. Suddenly there was a "POOF" and a sniper's bullet took off the head of the passenger next to Turbo. He had to THINK!, what..........................

1 hour ago, turboplanner said:

.........in fact in Afghanistan they were referred to as weeds rather than English roses. They all wore those tight, white, trousers and blue coats. Despite this they blended into the population until they had multiplied to a sort of Afghanistan Joneses, rather like the WA Tracks who fill the bars of Freemantle on a Friday night.

Turbo knew he would never potshot a Cook, but what was there at the target?, What was his mission. As we know he looked like Matt Damon, and the situation was very much like the Bourne Identity. Suddenly there was a "POOF" and a sniper's bullet took off the head of the passenger next to Turbo. He had to THINK!, what..........................

..............what the hell was i thinking with that catnip!,,,,,,,this is getting too real !!!! ,,,,,,,,,,,,as another round sliced through.....................[plenty of commas  here Cappy if ya wanna borrow a couple? by the way thanks for your obvious concern for my welfare "deathbed" lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,]................

Edited by bull
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, bull said:

.......what the hell was i thinking with that catnip!,,,,,,,this is getting too real !!!! ,,,,,,,,,,,,as another round sliced through........

....... Turbo's cucumber sandwich.

Turbo and the other Raj officers found this highly offensive + disrespectful and decided to ......

2 hours ago, turboplanner said:

a sniper's bullet took off the head of the passenger next to Turbo. He had to THINK!,

Which was a problem for the passenger when he had been JFK'd.

51 minutes ago, bull said:

plenty of commas  here Cappy if ya wanna borrow a couple? by the way thanks for your obvious concern for my welfare "deathbed" lol,,,,,,,,,,,

Do not be concerned bull, as Cappy specializes in mock concern and fake caring.

Cappy also reactivated his comma supply contract but when he used ten of them, this happened. ,,,,,,,,,, COMMA USE WARNING - 1st Strikethru use and your membership will be withdrawn after 3 attempts. Eeeeeean and the other Moderatti Illuminatti Wankeratti must be cracking down on comma use post covid & in the leadup to the Brisbane Olympics.

Edited by Captain
  • Haha 1

....retaliate, so they rolled off the train into a ditch behind some Samola trees, which curved around in the direction of the shooter. Soon they had gone in a circle and were looking at the tight jeans of ..............................

2 hours ago, turboplanner said:

....retaliate, so they rolled off the train into a ditch behind some Samola trees, which curved around in the direction of the shooter. Soon they had gone in a circle and were looking at the tight jeans of ..............................

..... Raquel Welsh & Gene Simmons, in a compromising situation, where Gene was c.......

GENE DOING HIS BEST IMPRESSION OF TURBO MAKING A POINT AT A TURBINE INDUSTRIES BOARD MEETING 

image.thumb.png.01cb8ed2ec74af82f8d14fdc63e03e39.png

Edited by Captain

....onniving to get a better view of Turbo who of course was not longer there having walked behind the Samola trees.

As Gene stretched to the left then to the right to try to regail sight of the target, Turbo lethim have one right in the abyss, which wasn't part of Sniper Training, but ....................................

1 minute ago, turboplanner said:

....onniving to get a better view of Turbo who of course was not longer there having walked behind the Samola trees.

As Gene stretched to the left then to the right to try to regail sight of the target, Turbo lethim have one right in the abyss, which wasn't part of Sniper Training, but ....................................

.... a swift one to the abyss had always dropped Turbo whenever Mavis tried to kick him there and .......

.......the effect on Gene was simultaneous.

He grabbed his 50 cal and ran for his Ultralight at the same time.

Not many people know that Gene Simmons owned an Avid Flyer.

The reason for the Flyer was clearance height.

This was required so when Gene concentrated with his tongue hanging out the side of his mount it didn't drag on the ground.

In this case his extensive organ tripped him up and over he went ..............................

3 hours ago, turboplanner said:

In this case his extensive organ tripped him up and over he went ..........

.... however, he soon regained control and finished the barrel roll once he had unraveled his tongue from his control stick (avref).

"Oh Gene" said Rachel "Erky perky, as what was your tongue doing down there near your control stick, anyway."

"Well" replied Gene "You all would if you could, wouldn't you? Even you Rachel, because there must surely have been times where even you needed to .......

RACHEL CERTAINLY HAD NO NEED BACK WHEN THIS WAS TAKEN.

See related image detail

Edited by Captain

.........escape from bad people?

"Yes" said Rachel changing the subject, "but I use a 357 magnum and they usually stay out of my way".

Just then three Granalds Orions came screaming down in a dive out of the sun. It was the three tracks, OneTrack TwoTrack and Three Track. They were part of the Confederate Air Force, a group of bomb chuckers for hire. They had a devastating effect on a copse of trees close to where Gene had been. Smok started to rise, and out from the tress came a very bedraggled .....................

4 hours ago, turboplanner said:

.........escape from bad people?

"Yes" said Rachel changing the subject, "but I use a 357 magnum and they usually stay out of my way".

Just then three Granalds Orions came screaming down in a dive out of the sun. It was the three tracks, OneTrack TwoTrack and Three Track. They were part of the Confederate Air Force, a group of bomb chuckers for hire. They had a devastating effect on a copse of trees close to where Gene had been. Smok started to rise, and out from the tress came a very bedraggled .....................

Cappy ,who somehow had got caught in the crossfire. Now cappy was not the best looking at the best of times ,so you can imagine what greeted Rachel and Gene! My god screamed......

1 hour ago, bull said:

so you can imagine what greeted Rachel and Gene! My god screamed ......

.... Rachel, as I have always wanted a rugged Aussie Flyboy (avref), and here is my chance to experience the wonderous Cappy and his .......

6 hours ago, turboplanner said:

Smok started to rise

And here is Rachel wearing the very Smok that Turbo has mentioned in his post.

And it wasn't the smok that started to rise .............. just say'n.

Image result for Rachel Welch in a smok

Edited by Captain
  • Haha 1