What is the pilot's ideal holiday gift

Admin

What is the best Christmas present to give to a Pilot?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best Christmas present to give to a Pilot?

• Something navigational related
    • Something related to safety
    • Fuel vouchers
    • An update to something that he needs (e.g. ERSA, Maps etc)
    • Aviation magazine subscription
    • An aviation book (fiction)
    • An enhanced training book
    • Something that is not listed here - please post your idea

I just recieved a gift certificate for an hour in the 767 simulator at Flight Experience from my boss as part of my Christmas bonus. :thumb_up:

ozzie

I just recieved a gift certificate for an hour in the 767 simulator at Flight Experience from my boss as part of my Christmas bonus. :thumb_up:ozzie

WOW man, can I come, can I, hey???????????

Well done Mate, it will be something to really enjoy!

Guest Brett Campany

In my case, anything flying related, a new headset would be nice or how about some hours of instruction so I can get my certification early.

That's what I asked for anyway :D

Guest Brett Campany
these[/url].I told Garry and he now has one sitting in his office.

I want them to add winglets and paint it like mine. Now that's a Christmas present.

Wonder if they can put the BBQ in it?

Oh I want one of these then!!

As seen here on ebay!

Czaw Sport Cruiser Sportcruiser Airplane Wood Model - eBay Private Aircraft, Aviation, Transportation, Collectibles. (end time 22-Dec-08 19:59:14 AEDST)

The best Xmas gift for a pilot?

Humility!!! I even XXXX (oops, ANNOY) myself off 'cuz I keep carping on about how neat flying is. :ah_oh: :confused: ;)

Otherwise, family. A couple of ales, a big feed and chewing the fat with the family for the day. What more could you want? :thumb_up:

Guest Maj Millard

Hey anyone can pay my hangar rent for a year, if you'r really want to spread Xmas cheer. Orrrr... a real nice artifical horizon to put in my plane. Aw hell, how about my own airfield, then I can collect hangar rent instead of paying it, and then I'll have the dough to buy that AH myself !. 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Some country music cds to listen to while flying.keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif

Also a pre-paid rescue with the SAR. That way you don't worry about the costs of getting carried away with the music and running into mountains.102_wasnt_me.gif.b4992218d6a9d117d3ea68a818d37d57.gif

NB, This is not meant as a reccommendation for anyone buying a present for pilots other than Bigglesworth.032_juggle.gif.8567b0317161503e804f8a74227fc1dc.gif

Some country music cds to listen to while flying.keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gifAlso a pre-paid rescue with the SAR. That way you don't worry about the costs of getting carried away with the music and running into mountains.102_wasnt_me.gif.b4992218d6a9d117d3ea68a818d37d57.gif

NB, This is not meant as a reccommendation for anyone buying a present for pilots other than Bigglesworth.032_juggle.gif.8567b0317161503e804f8a74227fc1dc.gif

Yoo trying to provoke? 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

You trying to start something, Student Pilot? :confused:

I just went for a flight, and I know what I needed: more music, and less worry about crashing into mountains. Nothing wrong with that is there?

Oh, and a copy of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy for those who haven't read and memorised it yet.

And a towel (see HGTTG)

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, of course.

:black_eye::black_eye: LUSER, I'll take a LART to you....

PS, us in aviation can give these trendy SMS based twits a run for their money.

To us GA is normal, as is RAA, VHF, ERSA, WAC, ad infinitum..... it makes us sound like real professionals.....

As does a PEBKAC error....113_im_with_stupid.gif.c7998083611453eb404ccd147fef8c5f.gif