Guess This Aircraft ?

OK. I'll give you that, because this was listed as the Beaver R650, from which the Skywatch was developed.This is the difficulty with this game. Aircraft B is derived from aircraft A. I get a photo of one, you (collectively) guess it as the other. Then I have to research the lineage. Do I accept you guess, as I have done, or do I tell you that you are wrong and hold out for the name by which it is registered? This applies particularly in this class of aircraft, which to some, all look alike.

I overlooked a large number of aircraft in compiling my list, because they were derived from a common base, such as the Canadian variations of the Cessna 182.

Anyway, on to the next one.

TGTP027.jpg.b84615be4eba9db8cabd27a20954aa53.jpg

Alexander Eaglerock A1

ID based on the 'odd' bungee setup with bungees at the lower end of the legs not up on the cross over

Glad you're going alphabetic through the list ;-P

OK. I'll break the pattern. This is a derived model, based on a well known airframe, but with what looks like a 1950's car top section fused on top of it. By the way, the Eaglerock is correct.

derived.JPG.0e7ee93a469e2d88edd787190ab8e04a.JPG

Don’t think it’s the kitten. They were all single seaters. I’m trying to remember the US design that was brought to Australia and was sold as the Hunter. I’m thinking it’s that one but I just can’t remember

No, It's not the Kitten. I may not be online for a day or two, feeling crook in the stomach - cramping pains. May even end up going to hospital.

Late edit : Thruster88 got it right.