Just Aircraft - Super Stol

Garfly

Was wondering why he hadnt popped up for some time. Think he said he had given flying away?

True, I haven't flown since Major Millards accident. I am too busy riding motorbikes. Maybe one day I will get back into the saddle. Having worked on jets for 12 years previously, it is kind of in my blood and I still check in on this site every Sunday morning.

• Like 2

Yes that was a sad event, I too used to ride bikes and after a couple of near misses I gave that away, I now think that I am safer in the sky LOL any way good to here from youCheers gareth

Yep 25 years on the road for me on a bike also Gareth

Countless times I could have been cleaned up so gave it away and took up a sport that I have less traffic to deal with and have my life in my own hands 99% of the time until I reach the circuit when a larger % of others come in to play

Don't miss the bikes these days

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Not exactly a new design, the Super STOL has been available in kit form and has been flying around for a fair while now.

Okay, that's what I thought. But in this (new?) video they seemed to be discussing recent developments.

Anyway, I always find it interesting to hear designers talking about their various choices and compromises.

True, I haven't flown since Major Millards accident. I am too busy riding motorbikes. Maybe one day I will get back into the saddle. Having worked on jets for 12 years previously, it is kind of in my blood and I still check in on this site every Sunday morning.

I still regularly come across Maj Millard's words of wisdom in these forums. Every time I do, I think of the tragic end of his life.

Great to see you back on the forum, Dazza!

099_off_topic.gif.20188a5321221476a2fad1197804b380.gif

Now, this thread had better go back to Super Stol (Just Aircraft).

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Hi Gareth, I like to keep in touch.

Dazza you were the very first to say hi to me in this forum and made me feel welcome and so I came back.

Now I realise half the forum curses you for that, but hope you continue to drop in often :)