Darky has news!

DarkSarcasm

Ok, I'm really excited and want to tell everyone I can - I just got my final uni results and I passed, so I now officially have a law degree :big_grin: *bounces*

(thanks to all those who listened to me moan on chat about essays and exams!)

Sorry if this is off-topic and nobody cares, but I just wanted to tell people 025_blush.gif.9304aaf8465a2b6ab5171f41c5565775.gif

Congrats Darky, mine was a while ago now but I can still remember feeling enormous relief that I'd knocked over a pretty big milestone in the whole career / life path thing.

(Well and just a smidgen of pride too)011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif Well done!

Hmmm... I can remember my first solo clear as day, but I can't remember much about graduating. Maybe that's because the solo was last year, and graduating was last century! keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif

Enjoy not studying for a little while! What's next? 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif Great news Darky. I have reached that point (of completing Uni qualifications) and it is always a very satisfying feeling.

Now that I have started flight training, I am looking forward to fulfilling that challenge sometime next year. :-)

Hopefully a good job in the legal field will be able to fund your flying!!

Gday Dark, I do not know you but have watched your posts with interest. Congrats well done. But remember the worst day flying is a hell of a lot better than being at the bar.(law)

Well done and regards Bruce Nevill

Thanks everyone, I still can't believe it :big_grin:

Well done DS...do u have to bow and scrap to a judge to be admitted to the "bar" ?

Nope, I don't get admitted as a solicitor for another year. Got to spend a year working in a law firm first (kinda like an internship).

The Bar is only for Barristers, solicitors just get admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of their state.

Gr8 work there Darky, It is such a relief to finaly achieve that milestone isnt it ?? All the very best in your chosen specialty . You just dont want to be interned in an Oval office with a boss named Clinton, right ? Cheers Darky.