Are you still grounded

Guest Andys@coffs

So, whats happening with your renewal?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. So, whats happening with your renewal?

• My A/C was grounded then and still is, but I have heard from RAAus and know what I need to do.
    • My A/C was grounded then and still is, I havent heard from RAAus at this stage.
    • My A/C was grounded but all is Ok now and I can fly again
    • I would normally have renewal paperwork by now and dont have anything yet
    • I have recieved renewal paperwork in the last few weeks
    • I was Ok back then but since then am grounded and havent heard from RAAus
    • I was Ok back then but since then am grounded but have heard what I need to do and its in progress

For those following, I got the registration renewal email today.That's about 7 weeks.

Only a few days since Middo rang me back to say he'd look into it though.

Now I just have to remember how to fly.

Just think of the fuel you have saved though!

• Like 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got our new card in the mail. Our rego (training aircraft) expired 15th Nov - renewed 10th Jan. 56 days lost, plus the time in the mail etc We were caught up in this from the start; when we got the "computer glitch" excuse. We have two more due in the coming months.

RAA will be down about 15% on revenue for each plane grounded, not to mention those who are grounded for a lot longer.

Sue

Finally recieved an email from the RAAus confirming the processing of payment. Took about 5 working days after the photo was express posted to them.

Gotta say i am totally dissapointed at how all this was handled by both CASA and the RAAus. I expect better treatment from both of them. McCormick and the RAAus Exec all deserve a good kick in the ass. I hope McCormick gets caught out with the current warbird mess.

He deserves to understand how we feel about this photo crap.

Load for bear on the 9th guys.

Ozzie

Finally recieved an email from the RAAus confirming the processing of payment. Took about 5 working days after the photo was express posted to them.Gotta say i am totally dissapointed at how all this was handled by both CASA and the RAAus. I expect better treatment from both of them. McCormick and the RAAus Exec all deserve a good kick in the ass. I hope McCormick gets caught out with the current warbird mess.

He deserves to understand how we feel about this photo crap.

Load for bear on the 9th guys.

Ozzie

Have you got a link for the warbird mess?

Have you got a link for the warbird mess?

http://www.pprune.org/dg-p-general-aviation-questions/505566-australian-warbirds.html

1. and you thought we have problems

2. might be a lesson or two here for the RAAus and members

3. lots of money seems to speed up the process of fixing things

4. why does Australian aviation need any of this over regulated BS?

http://www.pprune.org/dg-p-general-aviation-questions/505566-australian-warbirds.html1. and you thought we have problems

2. might be a lesson or two here for the RAAus and members

3. lots of money seems to speed up the process of fixing things

4. why does Australian aviation need any of this over regulated BS?

Does this ring any bells for RAAus members ?

"Members are also concerned over what they believe are irregularities in AWAL’s administration. They say these include failure to present company annual accounts, non-notification of board member retirements, and one incorrect claim(amongst several) in a post-AGM newsletter, that the annual financial statement (not presented at the AGM) is audited, when it was not. "

i like the one mentioned in the pprune post about strict enforcement of inadvertantly over flying a built up area @ 15000ft on top of cloud.

Does this ring any bells for RAAus members ?"Members are also concerned over what they believe are irregularities in AWAL’s administration. They say these include failure to present company annual accounts, non-notification of board member retirements, and one incorrect claim(amongst several) in a post-AGM newsletter, that the annual financial statement (not presented at the AGM) is audited, when it was not. "

Deja Vu all over again 067_bash.gif.26fb8516c20ce4d7842b820ac15914cf.gif