The aircraft you fly

re the baloon - what interest me is the 4 extremities either side ............ 8 total - wondering if they might be ballast and valves on the tips (tips I said) for ballast control ?

great looking aircraft all the same

re the baloon - what interest me is the 4 extremities either side ............ 8 total - wondering if they might be ballast and valves on the tips (tips I said) for ballast control ?great looking aircraft all the same

Count 'em again. 5 each side.

It's to celebrate Canberra's centenary. We just wanted to say "thanks for the mammaries".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1

First time I have seen a decent picture of the Hindenboob. I havn't followed it but I believe it is something to do with Canberra. To me it looks infantile, but then that would be a good description of what goes on in Canberra.

As far as what I fly maybe my plane does say something about me. It will soon be superseeded by a very similar plane but with 2 seats. Both are known as being pilots planes.

• Agree 1

I have always tended towards short field capable machines. I figure no runway is ever too long to land on, but some are too short for a lot of aircraft!

• Agree 1

Nein - only see nine hindenboob extremities

If its infantile - couldn't imagine what a adult hindenbood would look like

great looking aircraft all the same

Oh man, now I gotta fly a blimp? On that basis Gnu is pretty much limited to something like Canberra's hideous Skywhale:

Looks a bit like Julia Gillard and tits out of the capital Canberra, could be her new advertising board for re erection, i mean election.

Alf

• Haha 2

It's just like your typical politician - unattractive, pretentious and full of hot air. Totally appropriate for Canberra!

rgmwa

• Agree 2

Oops, I realised what I said in my opening post was rather stupid...naturally it would always come down to money at the time but would the choice of aircraft you make with the amount of money you have say a lot about the personality of a person...sorry, edited opening postIn a similar vein as dogs and owners that look the same:

[ATTACH]22345[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]22346[/ATTACH]

I think that one's aircraft choice is mostly related to a person's fiscal availability. (That's the reason why I don't own my own plane yet)

• Caution 1

80 kts - could be fiscal 'priority' to

There have to be some societies out there that would place no importance on a car or even maybe a house

All you have to do is explain to the family that the boss has decided to take on a rental house - for a change - and the all (or some) of the family fortune will be invested in aviation. Planes might not have a gauranteed return - aircraft hangars look like a sure bet though

• Agree 1