Silly question

Not that quickly it would seem. I am currently at my home computer and I am able to edit the posts posted from it but not the posts made from my work computer although I use the same password.

The wonders of technology.

• Informative 1

The forum administrator added a function whereby you can only edit a post within a certain timeframe, to ensure the continuity of threads. Outside this timeframe, what you wrote is now set in stone (unless you can get the administrator to edit it for you).

The time limit was introduced owing to a certain poster reinserting offending material back into a post after it had been moderated. And then there was a run on a few posters removing content of messages when things weren't going their way. We might have to con the boss into making the edit window a bit longer to cover fixing typos and the like though.

(He's smart enough to keep me out of changing those sorts of things..076_joystick.gif.1d2ed07889352a966338f6390696faff.gif )

Us of a more mature age should also have this privilege. 111_oops.gif.41a64bb245dc25cbc7efb50b743e8a29.gif 025_blush.gif.9304aaf8465a2b6ab5171f41c5565775.gif 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif

That's Great news! I was always told (by my mother) that it was only girls who could change their minds. How can I earn this new privilege?