Aviation related tattoos...

OK so I am bored... anyone have one or thinking about getting one? Not sure myself, but there are a lot of really cool ones out there in google-land.

Here's your chance to show some skin! 012_thumb_up.gif.cb3bc51429685855e5e23c55d661406e.gif

If you change your mind the tattoo doesn't change with it. All is not lost though . You can donate it for lampshade manufacture . Better to do this after you are dead than before. Nev

• Agree 4

Just did a google search on aviation tatts and there are some beauties out there. I dont think my pain tolerance would let me go as big as some of those bomber types that take up your whole back

Tats deteriorate along with their owners. I'd rather be temporarily unfashionable than be stuck with wrinkled, faded and dated tats when I'm old(er). Personal choice of course.

rgmwa

• Agree 1

Guest Maj Millard

One of the Beaver pilots at Air Whitsunday has a nice amphibian Beaver on one bicep..............Maj...014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif

Guest Maj Millard

As long as his gear is in the right position he won't end up belly-up !!!!!!!!...............

Maj...008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

yes they say if you get a tattoo of a butterfly be prepared for it to look like a moth ............... further down the track

Lol....I wish I had a dollar for every time someone has said that! Im sorry to inform you, I was an Embalmer for 14 years and I can 100% assure you that we have nothing to look forward to in old age and if you think your "Canvas" is going to be in good shape in your older years, you are in for a big shock! No part of your canvas looks good in your older years, decorated with ink or not! 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Scotty 080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif

Im sorry to inform you, I was an Embalmer for 14 years

We're not as sorry as the other guys! 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

I got a tree tattoo and they mix with planes occasionally ....