Pilot Certificate

016_ecstatic.gif.156a811a440b493b0c2bea54e43be5cc.gif Past my flight test today.080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif .

First landing with CFI was the furthest I had ever been of the centre line. Right wheel was left of the line. I always have the centre line between the landing gear. The cross wind was mild. Bloody nervs.

No matter how much you tell yourself its just another flight the nervs get ya.

Although that one landing was not so good that was the worst of it. Everything else was within limits and I nailed the tight turns that I was worried about, But had put in extra practice on the tight turns.

Just as a note the CFI that tested me is not my normal CFI he was from another school asociated with the school I fly at and I had never flown with him before.

It feels good to have that part completed. Now I am looking forward to all the other training. NAVS, PAKS, short field, other aircraft and generally improving my flying. Thats a lot so as posted on another thread this truly is just the end of the begining.

• Like 7
  • Winner 1

Well done Ivan. always a good day. Now you can start getting experience and learning. Don't forget the theory, as it seems some others have done on this forum.

That's all OK Ivan. Some people have nerves when being tested and never completely get over it. Having a different instructor is another thing too. Good luck for the future. Nev

Ivan,

Congratulations on getting your certificate.080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif Enjoy your freedom, keep current and fly safe for many years to come.

Cheers,

Joe

Congrats Ivan,

It's a great feeling, isn't it. It only gets better from here, enjoy what that certificate allows you to do! Aviate! Try to fly your best at every moment. Holding yourself to your own high standard is what will make you a good aviator. Enjoy!

Phil:clap:

• Agree 1