Natfly 2014 Video

Ignition

Loved the slo-mo of the spitfire at low level. Great stuff IggyThanks

Phil

Stone the crows you have just spoiled my enjoyment of the movie, I thought he had slowed the engine to idle to demonstrate its slow flying capability, after all the prop was turning very slowly. 037_yikes.gif.f44636559f7f2c4c52637b7ff2322907.gif096_tongue_in_cheek.gif.d94cd15a1277d7bcd941bb5f4b93139c.gif.

Alan.

• Like 1

Great video.

I was at Temora and I think your video was both very well done and captured the event well.

If you can spare the time, would you mind telling which app you used to to the photos & vid (or was it the std iPhone app), what you did to put stills & video together and what you used to combine the music.

Great video.I was at Temora and I think your video was both very well done and captured the event well.

If you can spare the time, would you mind telling which app you used to to the photos & vid (or was it the std iPhone app), what you did to put stills & video together and what you used to combine the music.

Photos and Video were the standard iPhone Camera App, editing music and the entire thing was done in PowerDirector 11.

I think that video should be posted on the RA-Aus facebook page and on the actual website. Can the team in the office do that?

My videos aren't nicely produced like Ignition's (nice job by the way:), just raw footage bumped together.

For those who couldn't make it here is a glimpse of what we saw over the weekend.

Apologies for all the wind noise - pretty annoying especially when you really just want to listen to that Spitfire ;)

Be warned the videos are quite long as I didn't cut them back.

Cheers

H

If you want to wade through long videos theres one of aircraft there & the last bit the Tandem aerobatics of the Pitts:

• Like 6