Wellcamp

Yenn

A huge issue in the eyes of Alan Jones, and an opportunity for some media to prickle a politician for saying something different now to what he said some time ago.

I saw some of the Qld election campaign, including the announcement when I was travelling up to Mackay and back a couple of weeks ago, and it's quite different to the southern states, so I'm neutral on this - I've got a long history of working to eradicate corrupt officials, so if something wrong has been done let the chips fall where they may, however as an example of the way the general public might be reacting, I switched the recording off at the one minute mark out of boredom.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the ALP gets in, that means no asset sales, that means no cash from Joe which means no bypass, no bypass is going to do no good for the viability of Wellcamp.

If the ALP gets in, that means no asset sales, that means no cash from Joe which means no bypass, no bypass is going to do no good for the viability of Wellcamp.

Now common fly, we all know that Katter is a Labor bitch. God knows why, the bush hates Labor with a passion.

I am reading this as the Wagners must be getting really worried about the bypass not being built, they are doing this bit of astroturfing through the chronicle. Both Toowoomba seats and all the surrounding seats went to the LNP on the weekend, the ALP haven't made any commitment to fund the bypass, so they can drop it without losing any electoral backlash.

http://www.thechronicle.com.au/news/heart-it-takes-family-build-airport/2530295/

and then follow it up by criticising the locals for not being passionate enough

http://www.thechronicle.com.au/news/construction-magnate-says-regions-lack-passion/2530383/

Just goes to show you rich people can get things very very wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Google Morning F_T

The way I see Welcamp. Welcamp is well out of the way of this cyclone which is going to visit us.

The information which was handed to me just 10mins ago, Rockhampton is closed tomorrow.

Welcamp will be open for ages.

Have you found anything good for Welcamp.

Regards

KP.

http://www.thechronicle.com.au/news/two-students-in-the-inaugural-class-of-pilots-to-t/2555913/

more good news Keith.

what a perfect environment for training, imagine having an airport like that to yourself every afternoon for doing circuits. And I mean every afternoon, no scheduled RTP visits after lunch.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...