Identify the pilot

Marty_d

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They tell me he plays .....

Ok, I have no idea who "He" is?

China is a cash driven, meaning security, society, they don't make excuses for the differences in age like that other than cash and lots of it.

Quite common here for 40 - 60 year old blokes to up and dump their 40+ year old wives for a hot 25 year old, then some of them do it a second time (got a mega millionaire friend almost 60 who's got 3 Ex's about 10 years apart and now onto his 4th) the amount of smoking hot 35+ year olds here unattached is very tempting indeed.

Same in South Africa. When we were over there a few years ago there were lots of fat bald old guys with blonde stunners. Mind you, our attractive tour guide told us she wanted to marry a rich foreigner. When asked how much money constituted "rich", she said $US 100,000!

Never understood the desire to marry multiple times in order to get a hotter wife. If that's all you want, why not hire instead? When you work out how much you'd be losing in alimony afterwards, you could probably afford the highest class hookers, which would mean a more practised professional, as much variety as you want, and they go away afterwards!

Bex, it's Geoffrey Edelsten the medical entrepreneur, career defendant and his hair plugs.

Ok, ta - Geeez, he hasn't aged well at all, so much for his cash.

Never understood the desire to marry multiple times in order to get a hotter wife. If that's all you want, why not hire instead? When you work out how much you'd be losing in alimony afterwards, you could probably afford the highest class hookers, which would mean a more practised professional, as much variety as you want, and they go away afterwards!

Big decision Mate, you have to pay almost $100 for the high class ones here. All night.

BTW, an opinion on High Class Hookers (HCHs) thats worth paying attention to if you travel overseas;

HCHs work larger hotels where Foreigners stay and those same Foreigners use HCHs all manner of places around the world whereas a local Hooker who might just work the outer suburbs, will just deal with local blokes - so who's more likely to give you an itch later on? So if you're traveling OS, get out of that big hotel and get a taxi driver to take you somewhere more local.

Or so a "friend of a friend" told me anyway ... 059_whistling.gif.a3aa33bf4e30705b1ad8038eaab5a8f6.gif

• Haha 1

Not sure how good a pilot she is, but he once had a Robinson R44 chopper that sadly screwed him into the ground at Moorabbin Airport.

I think Paul there, errr sorry, Pauline, could screw him into the ground anywhere .....