Jabiru limitations

Guest Andys@coffs

OK we get you like mature ladies but afraid not getting the connection here...?

Gnarly , I don't think that he's saying that " he likes mature ladies " , although he very may well , rather he suggests that he may well have had a dalliance with some young ladies in the 60's , who may well be mature now , and that .......... , well only a DNA test will satisfy young " Merv " now ! 059_whistling.gif.a3aa33bf4e30705b1ad8038eaab5a8f6.gif

Bob

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking that only his mother would love him;)...

Merv - don't get bitter that I had a recognised mother... you can't be held responsible because yours ran away from you before you were born, it happens.

• Haha 2
  • Caution 1

Jeez, Merv, and here was me thinking we had no common characteristics! Blimey, I had a few 'Gong lady friends in the late 60's and 70's ( not that I can remember much about them, but that was then..) - let's both hope there's no 'Days of Our Lives' revelations for you... or me...

Here was me thinking you two were brothers, but Father and Son......... Jeez it doesn't bear thinking about

Here was me thinking you two were brothers, but Father and Son......... Jeez it doesn't bear thinking about

Who is the Holy Ghost? Rod Stiff?

• 5 months later...

Jabiru restrictions via CASA 292/14 expired at midnight 30th June 2015, and have not been renewed as of today 1 July 2015, despite CASA saying on their website that it will be, from 1 July 2015. For such a monumental "SAFETY CRITICAL" action to not be renewed in a timely fashion speaks volumes don't it?

I gather not a single person on the planet has received a thorough explanation from CASA as to exactly what their concerns are, data, specifics etc? Nope!

I'll bet that the restrictions are renewed soon, as they claim, and that by the time it hits print, it will have been backdated sufficiently to make flights legal today on 1 July 2015, retrospectively illegal. Gold CASA, gold.011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Jabiru restrictions via CASA 292/14 expired at midnight 30th June 2015, and have not been renewed as of today 1 July 2015, despite CASA saying on their website that it will be, from 1 July 2015. For such a monumental "SAFETY CRITICAL" action to not be renewed in a timely fashion speaks volumes don't it?I gather not a single person on the planet has received a thorough explanation from CASA as to exactly what their concerns are, data, specifics etc? Nope!

I'll bet that the restrictions are renewed soon, as they claim, and that by the time it hits print, it will have been backdated sufficiently to make flights legal today on 1 July 2015, retrospectively illegal. Gold CASA, gold.011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

It was already extended on 25th June.

http://casa.gov.au/scripts/nc.dll?WCMS:HOMEPAGE::pc=HOME

Gandy ol son........i fleetingly pondered about it, concluded ........anything is possible. 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif