• iPad Air 1 or 2
    • iPad 1, 2, 3 or 4
    • iPad Mini 1 or 2
    • Android Tablet 9 inch or greater
    • Android Tablet 7 or 8 inch
    • Windows Phone
    • Windows Tablet
    • Other device, is there any

Hi all, this is a very important question for me so I hope you will all vote in the poll to let me know what device do you use the "Most" to use this site. Sure, you may use many different devices but what is the predominate device?

Thanks for voting and letting me know

• Like 1

Interesting and as I suspected, the poll has only been running for 9hrs and has 42 votes and it is basically neck and neck between PC and mobile device (22 for PC and 20 for Mobile). I suspected that it would be close to 50/50 and my assumption over the last 6 months would be that in the next year or two more people would be using mobile devices to view the site which has a huge impact on any form of future development, thanks for the votes and keep them coming, it is a great help

• Agree 2

my assumption over the last 6 months would be that in the next year or two more people would be using mobile devices to view the site which has a huge impact on any form of future development, thanks for the votes and keep them coming, it is a great help

I think it's inevitable with the availability of WiFi and the ever increasing improvements in mobile phones.

I don't use my iPhone 4 much for it yet, although I use email constantly with it, but my missus uses her iPhone 5 all the time for the net because it's so much better than the 4. I will grab a Galaxy soon and see myself using that a lot more for the Net.

My Chinese Daughters face is in her iPhone 5 and now 6 all the time and she does stuff like books restaurants for us in Chengdu city, China - from Canada and just yesterday from Spain!

Guest Howard Hughes

To get an accurate picture surely we should be able to select more than one? I personally use:

Dell 15" laptop

iPad retina mini

Samsung Galaxy S4

Selecting only one gives an inaccurate picture of what I use!

HH, I need to know what the predominate device is i.e. which device is used more than others to view the site, development would always cover all devices though