Wonderful trip!

planedriver

I've just returned from the most wonderful trip-----------------------------------------------------------------I took the mother-in-law to the airport.

I'm thinking of writing a book, because I should now be able to finish a sentence.

• Haha 3

I probably have the best mother-in-law that anyone could aspire to ....... she doesn't speak English, lives in a different country and can't tolerate the Australian climate. We've never had a difference of opinion in more than twenty five years!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Great,

I'm actually taking the MIL to NZ this April, she is going to visit some distant relo's while wifey & I are going on a campervan holiday, not sure if I will purchase a return ticket for her yet.

For quite a long-time a long time ago when I used to cringe and kiss her goodbye I used to pass the comment, "Marie your the second ugliest thing I have kissed today", this went on for a quite a few months when she finally said to me " Well if I am the second ugliest thing you have kissed today, who is the ugliest"?, my reply was, well haven't come across the ugliest yet.

From then she called me @sshole, and that was 32 years ago and we still have that beautiful relationship still going.

I might buy her a return ticket actually as he isn't a bad old bird to put up with the stuff I have given her over the years.

• Haha 1

I was sitting in a bar one evening and noticed a VERY attractive woman around 45 years old looking at me. I went over and bought her a drink.

The evening progressed well and she asked me if I would like to come home with her for the night.

At her place things started to get rather passionate and she asked me, "How would you like to make love to a woman and her daughter at the same time?"

I was astounded and told her I would love it.

With that she walked to the bottom of the stairs and yelled, "Hey Mum! Are you still awake?"

• Haha 3

I was sitting in a bar one evening and noticed a VERY attractive woman around 45 years old looking at me. I went over and bought her a drink.The evening progressed well and she asked me if I would like to come home with her for the night.

At her place things started to get rather passionate and she asked me, "How would you like to make love to a woman and her daughter at the same time?"

I was astounded and told her I would love it.

With that she walked to the bottom of the stairs and yelled, "Hey Mum! Are you still awake?"

Oldie and a goodie

• 2 weeks later...
The mother or your wife? If it's the mother, you have my utmost admiration!

Yeah, nah, may seem exciting to have a 25 year old (whatever) for the first hour, but eventually you do have to talk to them and I just don't know enough about iPhones, shoes and handbags.

Yeah, nah, may seem exciting to have a 25 year old (whatever) for the first hour, but eventually you do have to talk to them and I just don't know enough about iPhones, shoes and handbags.

Your memory of 25 year old females must be lagging Bex. I'm sure I didn't say anything until............ Wait a minute I said plenty but she never heard any of it until she hit 30:whistling:

Your memory of 25 year old females must be lagging Bex.

Ummm, this is China, $20 in your pocket and a short walking distance ....... ! - but no need anyway, be assured 'mature' women here are a match for 25 year olds 020_yes.gif.58d361886eb042a872e78a875908e414.gif

Yellow Fever is quite contagious 023_drool.gif.742e7c8f1a60ca8d1ec089530a9d81db.gif 004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif