Photo Shop

PA.

Halfway through my shift at the photo shop yesterday, a guy came in to pick up some photos of his naked wife. Naturally, I'd had a little peek at them, so as I handed them over. I asked "Would you like the negatives?" "Yes please," he said sheepishly. I said, "Ok then. Your wife's got saggy t**s, a fat a**e and she should seriously think about giving herself a good trim!!..

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I asked "Would you like the negatives?" "Yes please," he said sheepishly. I said, "Ok then. Your wife's got saggy t**s, a fat a**e and she should seriously think about giving herself a good trim!!..

That's a daguerreotype of thing to say.

OME

• Haha 2

Bloke I used to work with took a redundancy and opened his own photo shop. Apparently not long after he started, an attractive lady dropped off some rolls of film and said "Be careful with those, there's some pictures of my shaved pussy!" and gave him a wink. Unsurprisingly he eagerly developed them and much to his disappointment found that it was the other meaning of the word... her cat had needed an operation and was indeed shaved.

Some women are too tricky.