29 RA-Aus deaths in 29 months

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the whole business has now degenerated to the point of myself being personally threatened and also effecting the loss of family relations and use of the field i store my aircraft at etc,

That would be an absolute disgrace.

That would be an absolute disgrace.

And is absolutly true Teck it did happen and i,m sick of GA and the LSA.s running our ULTRALIGHT sport association.

And is absolutly true Teck it did happen and i,m sick of GA and the LSA.s running our ULTRALIGHT sport association.

That's an indication of what we are up against unfortunately some of us are getting too old to be bothered with it all. Pity you are selling your plane I like to see people flying ultralights.

• Agree 1

That's an indication of what we are up against unfortunately some of us are getting too old to be bothered with it all. Pity you are selling your plane I like to see people flying ultralights.

Agreed mate and i,m getting that way myself ,so when another group is formed forULTRALIGHTS i,ll take up flyingULTRALIGHTS again until then my RC model collection will suffice and i dont have to pay through the nose to do that either my local club and maaa fees come to $60 a year with 10 million insurance too.

Who were you threatened by bull, the Tech Manager?

No Turdy an LSA captain who regularly flies OVERWEIGHT MATE.And with the white shirt and GOLD bars too.....

Guest ozzie

Hey Bull you can go holiday in the US and fly under FAR103, becoming a popular thing for not only Aussies but others from around the world.

No BS just buy a cheap machine and go fly.

No Turdy an LSA captain who regularly flies OVERWEIGHT MATE.

Hey Bull you can go holiday in the US and fly under FAR103, becoming a popular thing for not only Aussies but others from around the world.No BS just buy a cheap machine and go fly.

I will be doing just that next year and will buy another loehle parasol to do it in too,cheers Ozzie.

No Turdy an LSA captain who regularly flies OVERWEIGHT MATE.And with the white shirt and GOLD bars too.....

Bull

Take a photo and report it, I think you will find RAA is starting to take a different approach to rule breaches see one on Frazer coast has lost his/her licence for three months for low flying.

Aldo

BullTake a photo and report it, I think you will find RAA is starting to take a different approach to rule breaches see one on Frazer coast has lost his/her licence for three months for low flying.

Aldo

A photo wont weigh the aircraft Aldo, thats why i suggested that casa/rso checks should include aircraft weigh in before departure to ENSURE that ALL regulations are being addressed.not just the requirements to carry and use the latest wac charts etc

• Agree 1

Guest ozzie

Bull, The place to be is Dayton Ohio. Fantastic group of real ultralighters there. Find them on Facebook

Bull, The place to be is Dayton Ohio. Fantastic group of real ultralighters there. Find them on Facebook

Thanks Ozzie will do cheers.

Bullbull said:

Take a photo and report it, I think you will find RAA is starting to take a different approach to rule breaches see one on Frazer coast has lost his/her licence for three months for low flying.

Aldo

I think anyone who flies an LSA in a white shirt and gold bars should have their licence taken away. That's getting way too pretentious. 015_yelrotflmao.gif.6321765c1c50ed62b69cf7a7fe730c49.gif

• Like 3
  • Agree 2
  • Haha 1

This latest one was a SST according to Richard Tabaka whom I was speaking with in person tonight at Innamincka who was Rays senior instructor

I stand corrected it was an Arrow wing

What really concerns me is that most of the posters on this thread actually get airborne from time to time. ( Bull, that includes you and I )

I wish!!!

We are just ending our wettest June on record here. Double our normal rainfall. I think have flown once this month. Stood in the hangar looking longingly at the sky, cloud, rain and horizontal windsock thinking I should take up a ground level wind loving sport.