For those that like speed in a Ultralight.

Guy s

Guest asmol

It looks pretty small, i bet the front wheel/landing leg cover would drop you out of the sky with the gear down. otherwise NICE!

After my above post, I looked out the window, the rain had stopped, the wind had dropped, so I jumped on the push bike, rode down to the strip and took the Drifter up....Water on the strip in a couple of places but enough ground between the puddles to get off safely....Wouldn`t have been able to do that with the RISEN! You`d be frightened to get it dirty!!!...022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Frank.

• Like 4
  • Informative 1

needs a fast brain too.

Yep!...Hey ozzie!...Met a guy who will be a neighbor here shortly, he told me he is an experienced sky diver, so I told him about you being a skydiver, Lazair pilot and forum member...He said " I know ozzie."

Cheers,

Frank.

Mth or 2 back, me n her heading off somewhere, IAS 97........GPS ground speed 134kts...........i was beeming so hard, me face hurt.

• Like 1

Guest Andys@coffs
Mth or 2 back, me n her heading off somewhere, IAS 97........GPS ground speed 134kts...........i was beeming so hard, me face hurt.

until I thought about coming home and realised it'd likely be GS 60......just faster than a car but with no mandatory corners.....

Wow, thats a fast little sexy number.

190km/h economy cruise at 6.5 lts/hr for 2360km range.

Damn that is a slippery beast.

It may be expensive but so is a Ferrari.

It has quite a low MTOW but could be higher for non euro rules, like us.

Need to clean screen

023_drool.gif.742e7c8f1a60ca8d1ec089530a9d81db.gif

Guest ozzie
Yep!...Hey ozzie!...Met a guy who will be a neighbor here shortly, he told me he is an experienced sky diver, so I told him about you being a skydiver, Lazair pilot and forum member...He said " I know ozzie."Cheers,

Frank.

Is it Adam?

Yeah!...But not everyone can afford a Ferrari, either!!!....053_no.gif.1b075e917db98e3e6efb5417cfec8882.gif.....051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gifFrank.

A mere trifle of money, never let reality come into that. I don't,

Tonight I will fly this sexy thing,080_plane.gif.36548049f8f1bc4c332462aa4f981ffb.gif

then wake with dribble down my chin.070_sleep.gif.1c8d367a0c12958f2106584470af404d.gif

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Nice aircraft but with me and my wife and enough gear for a weekend away there is no room for any fuel. Another weekend stuck at home. 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

until I thought about coming home and realised it'd likely be GS 60......just faster than a car but with no mandatory corners.....

Onya andy........stuff up "my" wonderful aviation moment. ( may you have headwinds from this day forth )003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

I had a look at the website... What I like is the range... 1900Km at 55% power and 230Kmhr or 2300Km at long range cruise and 190kmhr. At 55% power you have the range to skip Norfolk Island and jump straight from NZ to Lord Howe Island with 350Km or 750km in reserve at those speeds.

It's WAY outside my price range, but it makes trans-tasman fly-ins possible if still somewhat impractical :P Hopping aboard jetstar may be more practical, but if you're going to visit the cuzzies, why not do it the fun way? Being single I wouldn't need room for the wife, unlike K-man,