MIRTH IN AN ENGLISH SCHOOL CLASSROOM . . . .

Phil Perry

"

The teacher acted quickly and dismissed the children ... She then walked up to litle Tommy, put her arm around his shoulders ...

and now has been charged with indecent assault and been stood down from her employment.OME

C'mon ... I'm making a light of it.

"and now has been charged with indecent assault and been stood down from her employment.

OME

C'mon ... I'm making a light of it.

I T R U L Y don't mind mate,. . . .as I've said before on this very site,. . .I prefer young girlies in short dresses playing Netball. . . . . but I have to stress that I m definitely NOT a pervert.

• Haha 1

. . . .In olden times, a glimpse of stocking was thought of as something shocking but Heaven Knows. . . . . . .anything goes. . .. dah dah dah dah Dit dah. . . .. . .

Showin yer age there cobber,. . . . . . . .

>

Towards the end of the mini skirt period in Australia (1976 - we were slow to catch on) I shared an office with an old perv who would ask office girls to fetch a book from the bottom shelf in front of us. I remember one girl with green knickers....

It was just like a sketch from Bennie Hill, but I didn't laugh because I didn't want to put him off.

It's such a shame that we as the human race have 'progressed' to where we are today. Us older folks will remember the joy of trying to go from first base to second base and ultimately to third base, possibly receiving slaps on the hand or cheek along the way. These days it seems to be 'do you want to, then let's get on with it' No finesse what-so ever. Ask a, say nineteen year old about his/first experience and they probably won't even remember it. I can, and that was all of 70 years ago. Tis far better to be tantalized than have all too easy.

I'm sure some of you younger fathers will be dismayed at what I've said, but, do you REALLY KNOW what your kids get up to?

• Haha 1

I was down at Darling Harbour, Sydney a few Saturday nights ago and could not help but think what people of 100 yeas ago would have thought of some of the outfits the young ladies were getting about in now. Some were wearing such diaphanous garments that they looked as though they were in their "ninon over none-on".

OME

Ninon: a sheer,crisp,usu.plain-weave fabric,used esp.for women's undergarments and gowns.

The people from 100 years ago would be stunned, horrified, bemused, terrified, amazed, shocked and delighted about just about everything. What the girls weren't wearing would probably fall under "shocked and delighted" for most of the men, and "shocked and horrified" for their wives.

I'm a huge supporter of the rights of women to wear whatever they want, the shorter and skimpier the better...

• Agree 3

I know what my kids are up to. They are worrying about what their grandkids are getting up to.

As far as the modern womans clothing goes it seems to me to be far from enhancing or glamorous. How often do we see a woman in a skirt nowadays. All those I know wear trousers, and in a lot of cases look less sexy than those who you would expect to see in trousers.

• Agree 1

MY Kids Grandkids And Greatgrand kids.

Are all worried about my Spending the Kids Inheritance, (SKI)

spacesailor

p.s.

Should I have put numbers after each category, only totals twenty eight

• Like 1

Geez, I didn't have one 'till I was 25When I was 19, it was like

slap.gif.22f77bb1d8f43ded898b9ffe8198a15e.gif

When I was 22, I tried again

stretcher.gif.b5405e56385022b0c281bce09d6ac829.gif

Finally, when I was 25 it was 057_wish.gif.d43fe9c46076c82c3a0ead22e91678fc.gif 088_censored.gif.2b71e8da9d295ba8f94b998d0f2420b4.gif

Really! I was still at school, maybe 16. Perhaps I was more daring than you but had to work for it, or maybe I was better looking than you 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif