Microlight & portable hangar stolen

Please do not invoke the use of a firearm.

He/she should be tied down and slowly stripped of skin with a potato peeler and basted in salt, vinegar and chilli paste.

We are a sophisticated society and the punishment should suit the crime.

• Agree 1

Possibly they were only after the trailer

Most likely the case as the trike would only be suitable for spare parts on Gum Tree. Like Flyerme says, no-one could display/fly it anywhere without questions being asked. I'm currently parting out a trike but I swear it ...102_wasnt_me.gif.b4992218d6a9d117d3ea68a818d37d57.gif ... I promise !

• Agree 1

When I visited a Torture Museum in Italy their display said the worst torture ever was the Goats Tongue. They put salty water on your bare feet and left you tied up near a goat. The goat could strip the flesh off your feet to the bone in a few hours. An alternative to shooting or potato peeler.

Another real likelihood is that the thief was after the motor bikes he thought were in the trailer. One of my daughters connections had his bike stolen a few years ago in Brisbane, and it was recovered in the Hunter Valley during a drug bust. They stole it for a quick drop off vehicle that could make a quick get away cross country.