You won't believe this!

red750

I had a couple arrive in a quite new dual cab Navara, to pick up a week old poddy calf. I thought they must be going to restrain it in the back somehow, but no, they opened the back door, it had the seat folded up and a rug on the floor, and in went the calf. They then decided to have a yap for a while, nek minnit, the calf is in the front, no worries, they pull him out and poke him in the back again.

If that was me, by the time I got home the calf would have crapped on the console or found somewhere else really good, like down the seat belt retractor. drive.gif.1181dd90fe7c8032bdf2550324f37d56.gifrain.gif.5409f0367857047bb0ed70f1ff7b4d3b.gif036_faint.gif.544c913aae3989c0f13fd9d3b82e4e2c.gif

• Agree 1

I'd really like to see how she got all the interior suds off! Opened both doors and hosed it out?? You could do that with old Series 2 Landrovers - but with todays vehicles, any moisture in the interior soon sees major electronic faults rapidly appear!

I've seen a late model Range Rover with low kms get written off, because floodwaters got into the interior and just covered the footwells!

I've seen a late model Range Rover with low kms get written off, because floodwaters got into the interior and just covered the footwells!

Range Rovers are the most Environmental vehicles available, they will break down in the bush.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A farmer buy's a new top of the line Holden-Caprice every year!.

One year it was so badly soiled the dealer took the plates off & had it driven away from the suburb to be abandoned.

PS the farmer carried pigs in it!

spacesailor