Query to RAA CEO

Riley

Too lazy for that sort of waffle Keith. You'll have to spoon feed me if you really want a response.

Don you were instrumental in writing it hence the short coming are quite vivid to you.

KP

• Caution 2

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Specifics please, Keith. What do you specifically see as 'having come to fruition?

You fly an aircraft under regulations (and at a cost) that required an organisation capable of providing a professional level of administration to its activities - that was the genesis of the AUF. CASA ( in its various previous incarnations) was NOT interested in 'recreational aviation'. Without the development of the RAA via the AUF, you would be restricted to a bloody plastic chair suspended on strings under a pair of cotton-clad wings with a Victa lawnmower engine spinning a pair of paddlepop sticks. Or you would be paying for a C150 at the minimum, LAME-maintained.. Had a look at the minimum cost of any new GA aircraft lately?

RAA ran for WAY too long under the dictatorship of a disgruntled ex-CASA employee who espoused the ideals of a 'cricket-club' management style that happened to appeal. Instead of evolving to meet the requirements of the modern age, it stumbled along until the CASA audit exposed the manifold faults.

PUT UP, Keith, the things to which you allude. Let's have it out in the open for all to discuss.

Oscar you work it out I do not have time to write novels.

KP

Very interesting that a lot which was said in this thread has come to fruition so soon.Regards,

KP

Come on Keith there are 22 pages in this thread, as you seem to know what has been said and come to fruition, how about you quote a few of them for us. Just to save us all going through the 22 pages.

Or was your post just a sh*t stir?

• Agree 3
  • Winner 1

Ah! .....T he old "I don't have to provide details, I just have to sling the mud" gambit. It works well for FT so why shouldn't it work for KP?

I received some good lessons from F_T, he is a good teacher.

KP

I received some good lessons from F_T, he is a good teacher.KP

And his readers know that his contributions are worth exactly what they paid for them. As - unless you provide better information - do yours appear, Keith. Surely, you can do better than the lowest common denominator? There are things that grow under rocks alongside sullage ponds with more reliability.

• Agree 1

I received some good lessons from F_T, he is a good teacher.KP

008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif

Keith it is bad enough preaching doom and gloom all the time but saying FT is a good teacher and that you have learnt off him in no way helps your credibility.

Sometimes I think it would be nice to meet fellow forumites as the picture we get when just reading lines can be quite different to reality, but then other times I am happy to stay unenlightened.

• Agree 1