Search for spitfires continues

fly_tornado

I know where there's 20+ Spitfires buried in the desert! They just forgot to bury a Cessna 310 when they were burying the Spittys, so that's the major clue on their whereabouts!

Just send your donations of $10,000 and more to my PayPal account, so I can get enough funding to commence the search!

As part of the deal in exchange for your donations, I'll give you regular updates, on what I haven't found! 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

1820131068_Cessna310-2.jpg.532ba4b8f31d9f92fe284f58d4500079.jpg

• Haha 1

I know were there's hundreds of war planes.I'll swap the address for free flying lesson or an "ebay" license, LoL

spacesailor

I don't think F/A18's count. The airforce would probably object about restoration bods coming and salvaging their wrecks while they're still flying.

No. all oldies, the newest was a "super sabre" of the Canadian "C.R.A.F". when I put my grubby hand on it, it was fully armed & fueled. I being a young civilian, watched in awe as truck loads of radial engines went into the same factory.

spacesailor

What would he do with it?. (F-111)

The super sabre jet I had my hand on was given to me!, (probably as a joke), but what would my mother have said if I had wheeled it home.

Same with the little American bird-dog planes, like an Auster. (had a dog with wings on it) lots of big American four engined bombers on the airfields.

spacesailor

• 2 weeks later...

Good God, now Cundall will be ecstatic. He's now got his proof, that there actually are, surplus Spitfires in Burma! 035_doh.gif.37538967d128bb0e6085e5fccd66c98b.gif

Great story, red750, thanks for the links.

• Like 1

I know where there's 20+ Spitfires buried in the desert! They just forgot to bury a Cessna 310 when they were burying the Spittys, so that's the major clue on their whereabouts!Just send your donations of $10,000 and more to my PayPal account, so I can get enough funding to commence the search!

As part of the deal in exchange for your donations, I'll give you regular updates, on what I haven't found! 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

Sounds like you run a mining exploration company too

• Haha 1