How to renew RAA memebrship online

So my membership expired a week or two ago, no problems I thought I'll just renew it online before I go flying again. Trying to log on to my account now and it says I can't log in because memebrship has expired contact RAA, am I missing something?

Appreciate the replies, filled in the reactivation form and faxed off so should be all good. It was 2 weeks over due so I thought I would have no problems doing it online, moral of the story do not let it lapse.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Pretty sure once you owe RAA membership fees you no longer are a member under the new constitution.

'Ish

Membership ceases at the end of 30 days after membership fees are due.

AND if you fall into 31 or later days your NEW membership requires more than a phone call as you must apply in writing.

But that's only if they are following the requirements of the docs ... which I doubt.

So really the best member solution to online renewals would have been to leave the member portal open for the 30 days (as younarevactually still a member) but put a big red overdue button link to online renewal.

But as many people have noted actual use cases for the "boring" everyday aspects of the RAAus systems and the documentation requirements appears to have been overlooked.

• Helpful 1

Hey guys

My 30 day trial is coming to an end, and I've done 3 hours....which, if I'm not wrong is the limit of the free trial? Anyways I need to pay for a full membership but there's no link anywhere in the RaAus site to say "hey pay here make it a proper membership".

So what have you guys done ?

Thanks