Photo thread for the heck of it

ayavner

VKK-4 high altitude partial pressure suit, circa late 50's.

[ATTACH=full]41893[/ATTACH]

Very interesting Willie. . . . I take it the cat strap is around at the front ?

One man's interesting and sympathetic take on International Women's Day . . .[ATTACH=full]41896[/ATTACH]

. . . . .searches wildy for tin hat. . . .

Look, I like tinkering in the shed and inventing things as much as the next bloke. But I can only imagine the factors that had to come together to produce that picture...

"Hmmm... I've got a couple of bike wheels, some flat bar, some RHS, plenty of old belts and three sets of handcuffs... Oh, and the three ladies I met in that club... surely there's SOME way to use all of them!"

I was going to get all political about this one. . .! but then I doscovered that this vintage Moteybicycle was for real,. . .and nothing to do with that wonderful woman in Germany and her wonderful invited hordes at all. . . .shock horror ! ! Not only this, but apparently,. . .it Flies also !

975131368_FlyingMerkel.jpg.e6b21c2ee1cd03f61c217230daf3c042.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA ! I like it.There has been talk of training birds of prey to "Take out" drones in some areas of this country too. . . I dunno if that idea will fly though. The RSPB will go potty complaining that the birdies might get hurt by the rotors. . . .

There has been talk of training birds of prey to "Take out" drones in some areas of this country too. . . I dunno if that idea will fly though. The RSPB will go potty complaining that the birdies might get hurt by the rotors. . . .

Guard From Above is the company name - I think they're Dutch. They say they're the only company using birds of prey to intercept hostile drones. Hard to see it turning into big business, but who knows. I guess it might be viable for military base security.

Cheers, Willie.

Ironic photo of the week. . . .

Royal Brunei Airways' First ever All - female flight crew, pictured after flight from Brunei to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

174747524_RoyalBruneiAirways.jpg.29434b2672ceac57c85771d39661dbb2.jpg

And where is the mildly amusing Irony in this story . . . ?

In Saudi Arabia,. . . . .Women are banned by law from driving cars.

Obviously the Sultan of Brunei is much more forward, progressive and dynamic. . . .

Nice one ladies. . . .

Hi Phil' date=' You haven't been checking What's New - http://www.recreationalflying.com/threads/thats-ironic.147419/

ooops,. . . .well,. . .you only beat me by a few hours but that's cheating innit ?. . .I mean, your day starts half a world before mine. . . . . .!

Utter filth. !

Is that a command - (Utter 'filth') or a descriptive noun with numerical qualifier (utter filth)?

Sounds like something a Very Modern Major General from Cornwall would ask.

OME