Things for us to think about.

planedriver

Less time on the interwebs and more time on the tools.

Then you can tell us all about the finer points of aviation after flying your Tornados around the neighbourhood.   074_stirrer.gif.f7f0365dccba2c0c4d074e832eec2536.gif

Iv'e Noted Down thro my life there's always someone to make a Law/rule that stops Some people enjoying themselves !.

"Extensive amounts of rules and regulations regarding safety, are generally put in place to prevent idiots from killing themselves and others."

And still Unlicensed driver's kill themselves.

A strong swimmer drowned at Clovelly beach while Snorkeling in calm waters. and another within minutes at North-Stradbroke isle.

More and more seam to be oblivious to their surroundings, thinking "It wont happen to me"

F T, maybe they will change it's name, Blacktown, started as "Blackstown" according to what Iv'e read of this area.

And an acquaintance has the name,"Blackass" (spelling).  I mean how can you call him without feeling embarrassed, his mates go all the way & say it as "arse"

And so a " A Rose by any other name still smells as sweet"

spacesailor

Gummint money is FREE money, There is an unlimited supply. 012_thumb_up.gif.83e1b5422694a022eec36e1e8343f687.gif

Finished any Tornados yet?

Surely at least one has to be close to flyable?

they are looking very good at the moment, procrastinating a bit due to the complexity of the engine wiring

• Haha 1