The Never Ending Story

Admin

"Geez that wasn't what I expected when I knocked on the door? I know its a while since I appeared in your never ending story" (It was Bronwin Beehop, back again) "I've been OS for a while now." " I just thought I'd take the NEW shaft drive Harley Sportster for a spin".

Bronny dropped her Ttatered Leathers on the table amoungst a pile of old AUF magazines " You need to get that door fixed anybody could walk in!"

With that who should walk in, a blast from the past.........040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif

....Wizzard continued on to say ...." Hi Guys, I'm Tony Tecnams Cousin! You might remember Tony, he's Jabiru Joe's Neighbour...

Jabiru Joe used to get on the grog and lose is airfield".

Is that you Bronny, I thought you'd been banished by Kevin 7-24-7 to another land?".........

Oh No, not Tony Tecnam again!..............

"Yep!" nodded locks. "We've brought him back to do a hit on the smiley napper 'cuz he ...cough...'knows people'.." augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif

The large mediterranean businessman checked the catches on his violin case and slowly moved menacingly toward a slightly nervous forum admin...:ah_oh:

===============

must have worked. He's fixed them already !! high_5.gif.cc7125176baf9f1b72beeb0e52a68cb7.gif

So setting the GPS to east Timor, noise cancelling ear plugs now set, a flight test was definately on the horizon... and maybe a date with destiny(flyer), but was there fuel for the trip? Was it containing Ethanol? and what the hell am I wearing an orange boiler suit for- has Elvis left the building.... a troubled air began to set on the northern express...

So setting the GPS to east Timor, noise cancelling ear plugs now set, a flight test was definately on the horizon... and maybe a date with destiny(flyer), but was there fuel for the trip? Was it containing Ethanol? and what the hell am I wearing an orange boiler suit for- has Elvis left the building.... a troubled air began to set on the northern express...

when out of the west rode ......SUPER PILOT.... 011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif:clap: resplendant in his star spangled jock strap and gold lame cape

"Hi Ho' he tootled on his vevelu..vev...bloody horn

"here I come to save the ..........

.."sunnies?...Check. Maps?..Check. Bribe money... Check!" and off she headed for the flying test......

...but, just as the agreed transaction was being made in the air, a wayward 50 flew off the fat wad of cash. Around the cockpit it flew (cabin heat was on full) resisting all attempts to catch it, until it finally flew up under the console.

"No pass until I get my final $50" exclaimed the FI.:DirtDOG:

So there was nothing else for it but to land half way through the test to find it. Pulled the throttle...and there was this funny sound like crumpled money...and then JAMMED! Stuck at 1600rpm.037_yikes.gif.2082ee4b157a18e5ec01fc250b51372e.gif

Both of them pulled as hard as they could to no avail until.....

...attached to it was a twisted elastic band. 033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif

"Wazatfor??" quizzed DarkStudent :confused: as she adjusted her ever present sunnies for a better look. :cool_shades:

"That'll be the carby and the cold morning start assist actuator!" the FI snapped :bitehard: curtly as he stuffed the remnant of the fifty into his pocket and placed a question mark next to the aircraft systems knowledge box. :Disappointed: "There's the problem. You wound the lacky band too tight...

"you broke it". "ere..hold yhe joystick while I grab a spare elastic band from my undies".With a snap and a twang the elastic came free. "This should do the job"the FI cried in a voice many octives higher than before."Whack this in and wind like crazy and this time don't over do it". Darky adjusted the sunnies, put one end of the elastic in her teeth and..........

...held the other end to the FI's temple. :raise_eyebrow:

"Gimme my pass now or I'll zot you good and proper!" 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif DarkDespair threatened between her clenched teeth. "And why does this elastic taste like avgas? :yuk: Do you FI's bathe in the stuff?" :rolleyes1:

The young FI tried to remain composed 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif as the situation escalated, but alas :Disappointed:, he began to........

================

(a) Immediately fill in the pass form

(b) sob inconsolably owing to his peril

© admire his reflection in Darky's sunnies

(d) Swoon

"And why does this elastic taste like avgas? :yuk: Do you FI's bathe in the stuff?" :rolleyes1:

The FI gasped....and thought to himself "has she guessed that I bathe in AVGAS to try and be more attractive to her" :face and heart:

© admire his reflection in Darky's sunnies 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif:cool:

(d) Swoon 036_faint.gif.b6fdbf92c760c47b56da9b625fc7db92.gif

He did both, the thought of being reflected in her sunnies, being so close to his secret love :heart: babe.gif.ff83c178fa2d1832ae1ee3ecbf0042bc.gif and her being so controlling :mulie: was too much.....he would do anything to prove.........

... that he was made of the right stuff:DevilDog:, but DarkThreatening wasn't of a mood for such shenanigans. :bitehard:

Thwack!!

The report from the lacky band strike could be heard all around the circuit. :ah_oh:

"Don't you go lookin' at me in that tone of voice!" she threatened as she restretched the elastic.068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif "And for gawd's sake, enough of the avgas already. I'm a pure JetA1 type of girl".:rolleyes1:

The smitten FI was heart broken :broken_heart: (and sporting a nasty welt from the elastic :black_eye:)as he handed over the certificate. "What are we going to do about this?" he asked as he gestured toward the looming mangroves :ah_oh:.

DarkCertified :patch: glanced quickly out of the corner of her eye :uhoh2: and...

=====================

(060_popcorn.gif.3431c4241ff2a0cfa1a0bc338792d955.gif)

and said"do about it.... what do ya mean do about it? your the PIC!!!! What are you gonna do about it". Darky sat back,polished her glasses and marvelled at the fact that she now held in her hand a bit of paper that allowed her to take control of her own destiny. Calmly she reached accross ,turned of the engine and with the agility of a cat stepped down from the cockpit. A small smile spread across her lips as she felt for the little can of halucinagenic spray in the pocket of the bright orange boiler suit. "Damn I'm good" she thought to herself. "Next time I .............

"I'll get Julia Gillard to send me a crate of the stuff. There are elections coming up, and I need to give myself a good chance of getting in." Meanwhile, back at the plane, the young FI was coming to his senses. "Where has that trecherous "dark spirit"gone? This is an outrage! She still has my undies elastic. How am I supposed to fix the plane now?" With all the grace he could muster he spilt from the cockpit(undies arround the ankles?) and made towards the figure in the bright orange boiler suit. "Stop!" he roared. The figure turned, and there in all his glory stood Tomo. "Where is she?" "The Dark One stepped out for a break and asked me to fill in for a bit. She has an election to win. Besides, while Pete is typing any thing could happen. Gobsmacked, the FI could only stand there and dribble. What to do?? Not only had the young lady of his dreams vanished but now he had this young sod buster from Dalby to deal with."Hey mate"said Tomo, " maybe I could do a little typing myself and sort all this out.If I can help build a Wallaby in 4 days then this will be a walk in the park."

So as Pete relinquished the keyboard in the hope that Tomo could save the day..........

"I'll get Julia Gillard to send me a crate of the stuff. this will be a walk in the park."So as Pete relinquished the keyboard in the hope that Thommo could save the day..........

A big white car with an Aussie flag on the front, screeched to a halt on the tarmac. The burley well-dressed driver exited the vehicle, and confronted the FI.

"Good morning Sir. I have here an official complaint to hand deliver, about you and your cronies on the forums, making derrogatory remarks about our country's fine leader who pays my wages and overtime.

She wishes it to be known, that she is also interested aviation, and normally books her lessons for first thing in the morning, as she is convinced that it's the early bird that gets the worm"011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif