The Never Ending Story

Admin

....throughbolts. There is nothing worse than a flying suit bulge caused by premature failure of the....

...mask that Salty was using but low and behold when the mask failed (see spoiler below), the true sinister identity of Salty was revealed...but...was Salty his real name or was that also a mask to hide his...

[spoiler=SPOILER!]1.jpg.6ff4534aaea6bcae7eac253a0bd3aa63.jpg

"I just looove a person with feathers to tickle my fancy" slurred Tubz as he slipped out the backdoor of the Cock &Feather Club in the redlight district of Wagga Wagga closely followed by that landlord of illrepute, Elratto

"No photos, No photos" screamed Elratto (whilst deparately trying to shield his face and sparkling grin) at the waiting throng of papparazi

"I was only.......

trying to come to grips with myself, because as you all know............

.... Mavis has a soft (and rather squishy) spot for our beloved Ratty to park his pushy in whenever he wants to.

"What chance does a hard working Rodent have" said Ratpoo "When we have computer literate a-holes like Eeeeen who know how to cut and paste and stuff like that (NTTIAWWT) and can make it look like Brine and Ratty dress in similar gear (they are not cross-dressers as they never do it when they are cross)"

"Why" continued our much admired ElRatoh "That makes me and Salty look much worse that AhChoo and the TurbidPlonker that time when they pulled that .......

Mavis said it's the soft bit that's of concern to me.

If you have 4 stripes, that doesn't always equate to 4 ticks in my books.

However, if Turbo has the know-how to adjust that blow-valve, the performance is a lot better than a normally aspirated Rat running up a drain-pipe.

But in fact Turbo had beaten the Rat up the drain pipe and was sitting there bemused, after being battered by a serial trash peddler beating down anyone's opinion which disagreed with his over FOURTEEN almost continuous posts only to receive sympathy and advice to the other posters that "everyone is entitled to his opinions"

"I'm of the opinion that that opinion, in my opinion could change the opinion of opinions" said Nobu, in perfect English, "and....................."

But in fact Turbo had beaten the Rat up the drain pipe and was sitting there bemused, after being battered by a serial trash peddler beating down anyone's opinion which disagreed with his over FOURTEEN almost continuous posts only to receive sympathy and advice to the other posters that "everyone is entitled to his opinions"

"I'm of the opinion that that opinion, in my opinion could change the opinion of opinions" said Nobu, in perfect English, "and....................."

..... can anyone confirm for me that an opinion is one of those vegetables that that you cook and it goes clear in the early stages?"

"No" exrained Nanna "That's an onion .......... and I know something else that you can do with them too."

"Well, in that case I'm of the opinion that that onion, in my opinion could change the opinion about onions, as the 12 incher really knows his onions about that subject" said Nobu, in perfect English, "and..................

".... it's not an onion, it's an oneun" said Cointreau who knew a thing about oneuns.

"It is" said Nana disgustedly, wondering how a Frenchman could be contradicting her in an Australian conversation, even though he might be having a conversation from Paree while in fact being and Australian referring to a French vegetable.

Andy scoffed and said "However............

".... it's not an onion, it's an oneun" said Cointreau who knew a thing about oneuns."It is" said Nana disgustedly, wondering how a Frenchman could be contradicting her in an Australian conversation, even though he might be having a conversation from Paree while in fact being and Australian referring to a French vegetable.

Andy scoffed and said "However............

...... it doesn't matter how odious is the onion, ("Or the Frenchman" yelled Absinthe from outside Andy's joint), it pales into insignificance compared with the desperate and false-tto claims being made by a couple of sycophant Board Members who are both odious and ...........

Guest Andys@coffs

Onions,oneuns, opinions they are all the same in that they bring tears to tubs eye's, and wonder to the hat repository holder.... if given half a sec's thought what would the chances of discussing onions in NES would have been when it wasnt that long a go that tubs was being pursued by a mob of randy Cassowaries in FNQ..

is nothing sacred gentle reader, is there nowhere that NES wont go before returning in time honoured fashion to the under cover anntics of Tubs and Briney (NTTIAWWT)

meanwhile in outer Bangitholme..........

......the telescopes and Security cameras fitted to every corner of every paddock were trained on Mr Scoffs.

"What can he have found out about Turbo's Cassowary stories, now suppressed voluntarily by Turbo in deference to his dear friend Rattus?

The fact that ASIO paid a visit and explained what Julia wanted, Turbo had just laughed off.

"Could Turbo have let something slip which caught Scoffs reptilian eye?"

He hoped he would never be forced to tell the story of the Queensland trek to discover Le Rat's ancestry, but you never know when another troll is going to descend on Recflying to move people's thoughts away from the central issues which were.........

.........Re post 7288 from Ratpoo

Mavis wants to know who Absinthe is and why Andyshatinhishat has been keeping her secret

Has he been trying to keep her away from the bad influences that some of the Nessers project

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to uncover Absinthe and expose her (NTTIAWWT) to the NES. This message will self destruct in........

.......but it had failed to self destruct like many little piles around Dandenong attributed to Salty, rightly or wrongly, but...............

.... Turps bitch-slapped him .................. just in case, and offered to fit Absinthe with one of his special possum skin thongs, with a skimpy top thong to cover her things, however Absinthe thaid "I don't thing thongs" and decided that it was her role to surplant Nanna in the NES, so she took Tubby by the ............

.......but it had failed to self destruct like many little piles around Dandenong attributed to Salty, rightly or wrongly, but...............

perhaps you could administer a 4x2 or if that fails have it beaten by a serial trash peddler, failing that another troll may descend and do the job..............

..........and they all looked up to the sky and saw a flash of gold.Was that an epaulette, or was it.......................

..... the 12 inchers gold ring, the Rodent's tooth (but not close to the 12 incher's ring), a golden retriever, a member of the Gold Coast white shoe brigade, a gold membership of the RAA (for helping to save it), or one of Brian F's .....................

So Ratty thought too long and Planey beat him to the punch again.

Good lord your a woman! well while your down there....................

It was at this instance that there was a cry "Look, up in the sky, it's a ratstoof, no, its a gold ring, no, it's ....aw shit, it's Epaulette

"Unfoot that women, you craven coward" demanded Epaulette

"Bugga orf" said BrianF " I want to know if.............

It was at this instance that there was a cry "Look, up in the sky, it's a ratstoof, no, its a gold ring, no, it's ....aw ****, it's Epaulette"Unfoot that women, you craven coward" demanded Epaulette

"Bugga orf" said BrianF " I want to know if.............

...... Scotch whisky is really living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy ............... and if so why does my ......................