The Never Ending Story

Admin

EDITORIAL NOTE .............. The Editor notes Ahlox's huge left hand in the photo in post # 9150. Is that a man-hand, or what?

In contrast, consider Turbo's left wrist (NTTIAWWT) which is also consistent with some of his many posts.

With that moustache and haircut (and wrist), not to mention the uniform and jackboots that he always wears when driving his Corvette, you can see why Turbo was such a hit at the last G&L Mardi Gras.

Your Editor contends that Ahlox's huge left hand is consistent with his performance as a Moderator on Wreck Flying and comes (sic) from many years of left-handed .................

............unfortunately readers Turbo was unsuccessful in his bit to get an injunction to prevent this photo being shown, and while it's never a good idea to make comment on a Judge, even after you've actually seen him cross-dressed in a red robe and a wig, Turbo couldn't help but notice his oversized right hand, and wondered whether he might be related to Madge, although he now knows for sure the prick's parents are not married.

Turbo's lawyer Cash4 has issued this statement "My Client denies strenuously that he has ever fallen asleep when someone is talking to him, because..............."

Guest Andys@coffs

..."its a well known fact that the listener hears better when the brain isn't being bothered by images of ugliness from the eyes"......"Being male, or so we are lead to believe but have no evidence for or against that proposition, Tubs does better when his brain only has to focus on one thing and that's why......."

..."its a well known fact that the listener hears better when the brain isn't being bothered by images of ugliness from the eyes"......"Being male, or so we are lead to believe but have no evidence for or against that proposition, Tubs does better when his brain only has to focus on one thing and that's why......."

..... when Turbs is with Madge, he can only look at them one at a time.

"His heads swings from side to side like he is watching a ping pong game" said Madge "And the side to side swing of his melon builds up an oscillation (AvRef) which makes his ........

..... when Turbs is with Madge, he can only look at them one at a time.

"His heads swings from side to side like he is watching a ping pong game" said Madge "And the side to side swing of his melon builds up an oscillation (AvRef) which makes his ........

...Fowl-ler flap retract and smooth the airflow over his....

.........which is quite different to a square wave or a sine wave, in a quantum physics aspect. The lee wave tends to created a sonic effect which in turn sets up a frequency vibration in the through.......

.........which is quite different to a square wave or a sine wave, in a quantum physics aspect. The lee wave tends to created a sonic effect which in turn sets up a frequency vibration in the through.......

............ the entire CWA network when the monthly magazine featured an article titled "How frequently do you use your vibrator?".

Madge replied via a letter to the Editor which said "Almost daily." and Madge's revelation was then discussed around every tea urn & sandwich spread in the country (plus the blokes having a mid-morning scotch down at the Men's Shed couldn't stop wondering where Madge lives so that they could see more of her vibrator and her Fowler Flap), then she continued "Because I have sore feet and that Dawn Fraser advert got me ................

............ the entire CWA network when the monthly magazine featured an article titled "How frequently do you use your vibrator?". 

Madge replied via a letter to the Editor which said "Almost daily." and Madge's revelation was then discussed around every tea urn & sandwich spread in the country (plus the blokes having a mid-morning scotch down at the Men's Shed couldn't stop wondering where Madge lives so that they could see more of her vibrator and her Fowler Flap), then she continued "Because I have sore feet and that Dawn Fraser advert got me ................

...wondering which hand to use. Should I be ambiguous and use both of them or.....

...wondering which hand to use. Should I be ambiguous and use both of them or.....

........ be ambidextrous and use both (like the 12 incher can & does), or be ambivalent and use none, or be ambitious & ............

..............Andy shat up with a start at the word ambitious. "I've always wanted to fly an ambitious aircraft" he said "It would be wonderful to be flying along, see a large lake, and have the choice of ................."

..............Andy shat up with a start at the word ambitious. "I've always wanted to fly an ambitious aircraft" he said "It would be wonderful to be flying along, see a large lake, and have the choice of ................."

....... hitting blue bits instead of always worrying about hitting the green or brown bits (AvRef) after the amplitude of my PIO's (AvRef) increased when I scoff down a handful of amphetamines (ChemiRef), which some might consider to be amphibolous, then land (OptimisticRef) on the blue bits, hit a few amphipods, then amble over to the ample chested amoral amnionic amoeba who runs the Blue Oyster and say ".................

....... hitting blue bits instead of always worrying about hitting the green or brown bits (AvRef) after the amplitude of my PIO's (AvRef) increased when I scoff down a handful of amphetamines (ChemiRef), which some might consider to be amphibolous, then land (OptimisticRef) on the blue bits, hit a few amphipods, then amble over to the ample chested amoral amnionic amoeba who runs the Blue Oyster and say ".................

"Ahhh.... g'day", real suave like...

langorous lingerie and lissom limbs...", at which point he began to sweat in a most unattractive way...

......... which was pretty normal for a lascivious locksmith who longs for ...........

My Aunt is very disappointed that Andy's election statement does not make a feature of his contributions to the NES and she deplores the fact that he has tried to hide the entire series of hat incidents.

......his old aircraft back, so he could stuff up his landings, incurse, and get lost between the two Waggas and Henty.

"I'm desperate" he said, "I'd fly anything, even a Jab"

Madge thought about this for a wile and said "You......................."

......his old aircraft back, so he could stuff up his landings, incurse, and get lost between the two Waggas and Henty."I'm desperate" he said, "I'd fly anything, even a Jab"

Madge thought about this for a wile and said "You......................."

............ would be a shoe-in if you apply to be a CFI ...................... which in your case would stand for ...................

My Aunt was sitting out in the garden writing her diary with her pen and drinking her usual nightcap of a couple of bottles of red .......... (Johnny Walker) .......... when she made the observation that the consumption of too much alcohol over a long period can adversely affect your memory ......... and even worse, it can badly affect your memory.

.........Mod: several replies to the above thread have been deleted including the obscene explanation of the acronym, the one about size, the one from a young lady where an "Unhelpful" tag was applied in a manner never expected, and the eighteen arguments for and against water birthing, and ....

....the Unhelpful tag which had been applied to the Tubby following his moderated comment. In a display of generousity, restraint, and inflated libido, the vitamin B12 self-moderated his tag, adjusted to some sort of loveheart, and declared his undying affection for.....

....the "Creative" comment which he used daily as a shortcut for "this is the biggest load of unadulterated cr#p I've seen since time BEGAN!!!!.

Turbo quietly commanded GhostDog, who he'd fitted with NightSight, GPS, and FPV (FirstPersonVision) for all the 20th century slackers, to take a lump out of B12 any night soon.

He had originally modified GhostDog to go after Motzarella who'd taken up a position as CASA's favourite RCNazi to go after kids and hobbyists flying their model aircraft at 27 feet 6 inches, a height sometimes fancied as a flightpath by RA aircraft when ...........

GhostDog.jpg.a4b27e974b733631af10c9113065367c.jpg