The Never Ending Story

Admin

.....certain members of the Gumly Gumly CWA who had been visiting the BoB incognito (NTTIAWWT)

These certain members were only too willing to talk about.......

.....the Rat's recent night activities out at the Wagga Wagga international airport (that should be worth six dwarf lollies next time), where he had been seen dancing around the wind sock with ghost dog, and burning little piles of icy pole sticks before chanting........

.....that his "milkshakebringsalltheboystotheyard", and sure enough, none less than Byron and Madge had turned up to see him shake his.....

....... rhythm stick, which ..........

THE WRECK FLYING NES CONTRIBUTORS DANCING AROUND THE WINDSOCK AT WAGGA INTERNATIONAL.

TurdBoy is in the foreground and from left to right are:

AhPox, Eeeeen, Salty, AndySh@, the 12 Incher, bull-from-boner, Planey, the VyzionOfLoveliness, The Dazzler38, Bob LLLewelllynnn, and a couple of other ring-ins & occasional contributors who are behind Turbs.

The cameraman is standing on the bonnet of Tink's Corvette.

Note the 12 Incher's necessary long shorts and AhLow's see-thru white dress (so we are lucky that it didn't rain that day .... erky perky) and Eeeen apparently enjoyed his time in drag (he originally thought he was coming to the Wagga International Dragway but threw himself into the dancing with gusto, however without undies).

Meanwhile, it looks like the Ghost Dog's have been "at it" and now pups are starting to show up ...............

....... rhythm stick, which ..........

THE WRECK FLYING NES CONTRIBUTORS DANCING AROUND THE WINDSOCK AT WAGGA INTERNATIONAL.

TurdBoy is in the foreground and from left to right are:

AhPox, Eeeeen, Salty, AndySh@, the 12 Incher, bull-from-boner, Planey, the VyzionOfLoveliness, The Dazzler38, Bob LLLewelllynnn, and a couple of other ring-ins & occasional contributors who are behind Turbs.

The cameraman is standing on the bonnet of Tink's Corvette.

Note the 12 Incher's necessary long shorts and AhLow's see-thru white dress (so we are lucky that it didn't rain that day .... erky perky) and Eeeen apparently enjoyed his time in drag (he originally thought he was coming to the Wagga International Dragway but threw himself into the dancing with gusto, however without undies).

Meanwhile, it looks like the Ghost Dog's have been "at it" and now pups are starting to show up ...............

when suddenly, up popped upload_2014-7-3_10-48-13.jpeg.b77e69b5db6104056ff67b79ffe43a4c.jpega brightly dressed ultralight appeared over the windsock. "Oh sh** no!" cried ratty. "It's..."

upload_2014-7-3_10-46-28.jpeg.e811eae0c776e98d50b6de7ff8cf4070.jpeg

Editor's Note: The Rat may be absent from the forum for a little while while he recovers. Turbo phoned Mrs Rat, only to catch up, he says, and said she must be getting short of bed linen at the motel. When she asked why, he blurted out that Rat was tearing up bed sheets and dressing her pet dogs up as Ghost Dogs. "I'll give HIM Ghost Dogs!!!" she said, and although Turbo tried to explain that he was only trying to help, he fears he may have got Rat in deep doo.

Epaulette......!, who hadn't been seen around lately but had been very busy behind the scenes, and sometimes in them, playing the part of a................

.....saftey compliance officer.

"Don'tcha wish ya girlfriend waz hot like......I mean **cough cough** sorry, was just practicing for the karaoke competition coming up" exclaimed Turbo "Don't you mean safety compliance officer Epauls?"

"Nope" replied the gilted one "I meant saftey officer, it's my job to promote saf and tey, which really means that I get to......

Letter to the Editor: Bandit wishes to send his regards to Mrs Rat, and to explain that he had no part in any Ghost Dog behaviours, nor was he responsible for anything that may or may not have happened to her sheets. Bandit also suggested that a healthy dose of vitamin B might help what ails young Ratty, preferably B12.

.....saftey compliance officer.

"Don'tcha wish ya girlfriend waz hot like......I mean **cough cough** sorry, was just practicing for the karaoke competition coming up" exclaimed Turbo "Don't you mean safety compliance officer Epauls?"

"Nope" replied the gilted one "I meant saftey officer, it's my job to promote saf and tey, which really means that I get to......

Letter to the Editor: Bandit wishes to send his regards to Mrs Rat, and to explain that he had no part in any Ghost Dog behaviours, nor was he responsible for anything that may or may not have happened to her sheets. Bandit also suggested that a healthy dose of vitamin B might help what ails young Ratty, preferably B12.

...uuurgh!" as he was gently elbowed in the guts by Ben Tley. ""tey" is a corruption of the high Saxon "Tley" said Ben, which means "full of spunk"; "saf" is a norse word, m..." but he was cut off by tubso's choking fit. "That choking really fits you well!" said E'paulette. "Perhaps a bit of bling as well?"

"None of your bling" replied Turbo, "Last time I caught it I had to be operated on for ........-

......... blingking appendicitis and to remove part of that Bunny's carrot out of my ...........

My Aunt wants to make it quite clear that El Ratsack is master of his domain and that tearing up a few bed-sheets is within his power and right, although Tink's call to Mrs Ratty may well result in her also 'tearing him a new one' with one of her size 9's.

......... blingking appendicitis and to remove part of that Bunny's carrot out of my ........... 

My Aunt wants to make it quite clear that El Ratsack is master of his domain and that tearing up a few bed-sheets is within his power and right, although Tink's call to Mrs Ratty may well result in her also 'tearing him a new one' with one of her size 9's.

....belly button, where it broke off that day when I was trying to clean the lint out, but got startled by Madge swooping over in his F-35 Lightwing, which made me.....

....belly button, where it broke off that day when I was trying to clean the lint out, but got startled by Madge swooping over in his F-35 Lightwing, which made me.....

......... very very nervous, same like all of those up in F'n Q who see Madge coming in his heliview (NTTIAWWT), then they have the little kiddies shield their eyes because they can sometimes see up the leg of Madge's shorts through the heliview panels (it is a hell of a view) and the f'n Q adults all say "Her comes f'n Madge again, so watch out for his f'n .............

RAUF-OZ LESSON FOR ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED AND FOR THOSE WITH A BFR COMING UP.

Educator Rat has received numerous enquiries from RAuf-Oz members and forum contributors about his post # 9204 and he asks all readers to look at it again now.

He has been overrun by questions about the meaning of the stones around the windsock at Wagga International as shown in the photo in post # 9204.

This just reflects the poor training that many of you have received, as anyone who is interested would know that those rocks are arranged in the form of an international aviationsignal, and given the Jab bashing that is going on in another thread, he advise that the rocks shown in #9204 show the international signal that Jabiru Gliding may be being undertaken at this strip.

......... very very nervous, same like all of those up in F'n Q who see Madge coming in his heliview (NTTIAWWT), then they have the little kiddies shield their eyes because they can sometimes see up the leg of Madge's shorts through the heliview panels (it is a hell of a view) and the f'n Q adults all say "Her comes f'n Madge again, so watch out for his f'n .............

...Boxers, they're blinding". "But... the Lightwing isn't powered by a Boxer!" said some precocious kid. "No, look you!" said some short-arse Welsh figure. "Lightwings used to be 2-stroke, the ONLY engine choice for true Ultralighters!..." at which point, two plods grabbed him. "What's all this...then?" asked one, checking his policing manual. "You a superlighter, eh? TOTAL FIRE BAN, nyahaha..." as they dragged him away. "STOP RIGHT THERE!" said Madge in a voice of thinder, followed by a shriek as he stepped into space...

...Boxers, they're blinding". "But... the Lightwing isn't powered by a Boxer!" said some precocious kid. "No, look you!" said some short-**** Welsh figure. "Lightwings used to be 2-stroke, the ONLY engine choice for true Ultralighters!..." at which point, two plods grabbed him. "What's all this...then?" asked one, checking his policing manual. "You a superlighter, eh? TOTAL FIRE BAN, nyahaha..." as they dragged him away. "STOP RIGHT THERE!" said Madge in a voice of thinder, followed by a shriek as he stepped into space...

.......... but his shriek quickly subsided when 2 angels and a little cherub type guy with tatts guided him gently to the ground with their wings a-flapping (AvRef) to the sounds of a couple of heralds blowing their horns and a bloke playing a big organ, who, after they finished this "St Madge of the Holy Resu-Erection Deity Tribute Concert" gig (the same music also plays when he enters each RAA Board Meeting ........... where St Madge was going to use the theme from Rocky for his grand entrances but then thought that the Hallelujah Chorus backed by the Angel and Cherub quintet was better for his image & more suitably understated for Board Meetings), broke into that well know f'n Q trad-jazz number "Oh when the ...........

".........cane toads are boiling for breakfast"and the mud crabs are taking the bait

"why do I fly down to Canberra

"to sit there all day on my date"

At this point St Madge realised where he was getting it wrong.

"Oh bugger (NTTIAWWT)" he said "I am supposed to cook the Muddies and hit the Cane Toads with a 2 iron. No wonder I have broken so many golf clubs and my fricassee of Cane Toad tastes like one of Andy's used hats."

"Woweeeee" commeneted bull-from-bone "And he used to call their claws a delicacy too, then whinge about there not being much meat in there, so if he's getting that ars*-about-face, what about when he .............

Guest Andys@coffs

had that fancy French dinning night at the Bone Rissla! and presented us with "Un délicieux petit filet de sautés Taipan dans la canne crapaud lait" I didn't understand a bit of it except the crapaud bit.....which I assumed was French for crapped off cause there was no..........

had that fancy French dinning night at the Bone Rissla! and presented us with "Un délicieux petit filet de sautés Taipan dans la canne crapaud lait" I didn't understand a bit of it except the crapaud bit.....which I assumed was French for crapped off cause there was no..........

.... cane toad jus, and he couldn't hit the Mud-Crabs further than the ladies tee.

"I've been to dinner at the $1000/plate Mont Perrier Aero Club and I recall that "Un délicieux petit filet de sautés Taipan dans la canne crapaud lait" was one of their signature dishes, as prepared by Chef Claud, Maitre D Scratched and Waitress ...................

.....inclusions and air bubbles with the Toast being proposed by the Little Green Man from F'N'Q who spoke for twenty minutes on the current disastrous situation, or that's what it sounded like but no one could understand what he said. He finished off the speech by throwing his glass of champagne over the hostess and ......