The Never Ending Story

Admin

"What a good idea!" thought Ditdah question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif as he pushed the control locks into place and shoved his seat back. "Thought the auto pilot would be a bit flasher than a cotter pin through the contol shaft." he mused, as he made his way rearward to make a cup of tea in the galley. keen.gif.7777ed0d05dcd20861d93166f822038e.gif

"Someone out there looking for approved roots?" :heart: crackled a voice on the Baron's radio.....

=========

The Nanna in the garden is a wise old trucker.....

"What a good idea!" thought Ditdah question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif as he pushed the control locks into place and shoved his seat back. "Thought the auto pilot would be a bit flasher than a cotter pin through the contol shaft." he mused, as he made his way rearward to make a cup of tea in the galley. keen.gif.7777ed0d05dcd20861d93166f822038e.gif

"Someone out there looking for approved roots?" :heart: crackled a voice on the Baron's radio.....

=========

The Nanna in the garden is a wise old trucker.....

"I can't possibly comment" replied Nanna "As the Lights on the Hill are a'blindin me ..... or are they actually the arc lights being used by the video crew?"

"Action" called the director, so Nanna & Tubbs needed to fake one for the gipper.

"I said 'trucking' and "just-in-time""said Tubb "Not .....

"Ohh.." said Nanna :ah_oh: as she realised her mistake. 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif "When you mentioned 'grabbing a stubby' and 'taking teeth out', I got confused...025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif:broken_heart:025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif

DING! The microwave announced that his cup of Earl Grey was ready.

"Ripper idea these galleys!" thought DotDash 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif, "Wonder if I could get one fitted to the drifter?" he muttered quietly to himself as he clambered back toward the Baron's controls.....

==============

"Ohh.." said Nanna :ah_oh: as she realised her mistake. 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif "When you mentioned 'grabbing a stubby' and 'taking teeth out', I got confused...025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif:broken_heart:025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif

DING! The microwave announced that his cup of Earl Grey was ready.

"Ripper idea these galleys!" thought DotDash 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif, "Wonder if I could get one fitted to the drifter?" he muttered quietly to himself as he clambered back toward the Baron's controls.....

==============

"Vot ..... not again" yelled The Baron "Get away von mein "controls" .... as I heard zee word "ding" mentioned and I am not now even game enough to bend over to pick up mein monicle"

"You'll be OK, mate" said ................

....Von Hi Haus, whose intimate knowledge of WWII vintage aircraft mit der Mercedes engines, gave him away as a former SS Commodore designer, who wasn't above fitting the odd 20 mm machine gun to his products. he'd show ditDot what this game was all about........

he'd show ditDot what this game was all about........

Ahh the old 20mm machine gun eh!! great for putting grapes up the snout and shooting em all over Mclocks's tin can:clap:

Climbing through FL140 ditdot noticed some human bombs flutter past his window...! Gee dat whas cloose!! you'd think that they'd pay more respect to some Barron thingy boring up on coarse (err on course!) to what ever height the NESeeerrr's come up with!040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif

Noticing the tips of me fingers starting to go blue....! (ain't it great I did that Hypoxier stuff ehh!) I instantly got out the Oxygen bottle (couldn't get the proper type, so I just grabbed the one off the oxy set in the shed!!!025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif) put the blue hose in me mouth and set it to about 4kpa on the regulator...................

===========

Dotdash is back on board again!:thumb_up: after been away at a joint called Tafe!:confused:

............not realising that the one with the blue hose was Argon" said ditDot, " which caused me to fart to the point where I could hardly breathe, so I had to turn it off."

"There's nothing like an education" said Rattus Homus, who in fact had received the most crucial part of his education at Henty Girls College every time the teachers went to Sydney for retraining.

Ah lots of interesting twists to Ah lot of the Ah story" said Rivets, Ah wonder where are Trevor went; he seemd such a nice person"

"Ah, the old grapes up the snout trick" said Turbo who remembered a wonderful day spent out the back of the Conargo Pub with his mates having a grape spitting contest with points for distance and double points for hitting the pub cockatoo which was sitting in its cage underneath a giant peppercorn tree.

The aim accuracy reduced exponentially with the consumption of stubbies, and thoughout the afternoon the old cockie said nothing, but dodged to the left and right just enough.

Late in the afternoon a grazier and his wife arrived in their Jaguar, and parked under the peppercorn tree.

The wide got out, and said "Ooh, what a nice cockie, hello pretty bird, scratch cockie?" followed by "OH, you NAUGHTY bird, AHJGFOUAFKU!........

*The wide got out*[/color]

Ah! Tubs your a clever man...!011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif to pick up the blue hose problem an that.... you see, I just found a blue hose laying around and made it fit to the oxy regulator... it didn't fit real well, but I over came that by just oiling up the fitting to make it screw on a bit easier keen.gif.7777ed0d05dcd20861d93166f822038e.gif

Poor Ah Trev, has disappeared into thing air Ah by the looks Ah of Ah it Aaaaahhh...!:ah_oh:

Jaguar drivers......................... Nuff said!041_helmet.gif.b33edb063c342f545e37fe5acb1c5db2.gif

*I think you may have a WIDE problem a about a wide wife of a desperate grazier in your little peppercorn tree novel!040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif*

Disclaimer: For all you home DIY oxy drivers... Don't put oil on ANY fittings to do with Oxygen! It may cause large amounts of damage to body and personnel!

..Poor Ah Trev, has disappeared into thing air Ah by the looks Ah of Ah it Aaaaahhh...!:ah_oh:

Poor Trev had been washing his eyes out with bleach for he'd read that someone had fitted a rotoraxe motor to a jabortoo. "BLASPHEMY!!"

"Burn that abomination at the stake and take the sinner to the ducking stool!" shrieked one of the mob. :ah_oh:068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif "It's not natural! It's a mutant!" added another. :yuk::ah_oh:

The crowd began to mill around the abomination. "Is it a Jaboraxe or a Rotiru?" asked one small child as his mother covered his eyes and hurried him away...

===============

.... the ducking stool!"

"Poooo ..... What strange passtimes you have in WW, there Ahlocks" replied Le Crepe "I've slipped over in cow pats before never in the way you have in mind"

"And now this mutation has spouted rivets on the fine glass surface, so it must be a Rotarivaroo ........... and the speed is down 10 knots too, so poooo, & spew, off to the loo for you, you'll never get a new crew if it ever flew."

It'll ..............

"And now this mutation has spouted rivets on the fine glass surface, so it must be a Rotarivaroo ........... and the speed is down 10 knots too, so poooo, & spew, off to the loo for you, you'll never get a new crew if it ever flew."

It'll ..............

" screw and stew and moo and hoo and roo too....."

"Ooooo ....." said Sue who drew on all of her experience to chew it over. "Tubb doesn't have a clue, it must be the flu, so make up a brew and he'll be like new."

Then there was a big "DING" (again), it was the ...................

Just 8 posts to #2000 ......... so the race is on, but I'll leave this one to someone else ....

.....to many too's to totally comprehend to much about two to many blue screwed ewe's that it's to much to-wubble to...............

.....the assembled throng continued with their rhyming incantations.

"Thar be demons at work 'ere!" spake the one with the golden incisor as he examined the deformities that the engine graft had caused.

" 'ere, be cautious Ratatouie!" warned the Turbotinkerer, "That's not a rivet line on the plastic cowling, that's pustules from a transplant rejection.......

.....to many too's to totally comprehend to much about two to many blue screwed ewe's that it's to much to-wubble to...............

"I know that it is Qld, Tomo, but do you mean "screw ewes" or "screw youze"" asked Sue who knew how to screw and just wanted to be specific.

DitDahDitDottiDit replied"...................

.....the assembled throng continued with their rhyming incantations.

"Thar be demons at work 'ere!" spake the one with the golden incisor as he examined the deformities that the engine graft had caused.

" 'ere, be cautious Ratatouie!" warned the Turbotinkerer, "That's not a rivet line on the plastic cowling, that's pustules from a transplant rejection.......

"Ah, Jim-Lad" said the rat with the gleaming canine "I love a good story about pustules, transplants and organ rejection at this time on a Sunday evening, while the TinkyWink is down there eating a Taco with a mask on and cold chissel + 4 lb sledgy in hand, tuning the Even Ruder".

"It's like ...............

".....It's like.....it's like......it's like......AH CHOOOOOO!

"But have you pulled the head off it yet Tink" asked Sue, who liked to watch?

"I have ..........

Woo Hoo!!! 011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif:clap: 2K 011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif:clap::thumb_up:

Tink blew through with two.

Congrats to you.

Now to assemble rhymes with "three".

"It was "ewes" replied Tomo "And better looking than most of the sheilas at the Dalby B&S too, plus they pay their own way."

"I'm shocked" said ..........................

The wind began to rise as lightning reached out from the dark clouds swirling overhead. Not only had an atrocity been commited by defiling a plastic parrot with a perfectly good SeaDoo engine, TurboTink had beaten the Rat to the 2Kth post!!!

DING! Achoo!! Tubz toiled on.............