The Never Ending Story

Admin

Oh dear... my screens all going weird! and the paint is starting to peel.........036_faint.gif.b6fdbf92c760c47b56da9b625fc7db92.gif

And all I did was spray in with Glen 20...................................................:confused:

==========

Disclaimer: It really isn't happening, just for the NES drama!

The rain was too late for dotDash. There he was standing next to what was once a beautiful white R22, but was now sandblasted by flying icebergs, crudely painted red (as only Queenslanders can do), with one bent skid (dotDash forgot to tell us about that), an engine which now needed a valve grind (don't tell the Jab haters about that), and a liberal dosing of Swine Flu virus.

The owner angrily approached dotDash, who had already been bawled out by a nutcase pilots who liked listening to recordings of himself as he did his circuits, and objected to formal radio communications, and was about to get into more trouble for using the racial discrimination term "Mexicans".

From the other direction came Stan's a hero, who'd been washed down by the rain (it's not generally known that that's what wheat cockies do - Turbo used to drive to Horsham just before rain when the daughters came out - they were alright after about 50 mm.

dotDash started to run, while looking over his shoulder.....

dotDash started to run, while looking over his shoulder.....

..... and Jumped into his Drifter.... fired up, made a taxi call (just as an aircraft was landing!) to which I was rudely interrupted by........................ Avalocks coming on and demanding where I put his thong!...................

"Gimme back me thong before I get a bindie you light fingered mongrel!" scolded McLock. 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif "First you pinch some blokes egg beater. thumb_down And now you're knocking off a bloke's best safety boots"....051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

The GyroGrump on final let out a string of blue language. 088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif:censored:088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gifexclamation.gif.15cca54a67cbd47ca3b5897bbc7b8e75.gif

"I told you not to interrupt while I'm trying to instruct Thompson!!....Now that my student has been distracted, he might realise that his instructor is a tool.." i_dunno

=========

The thong of the loch covers his foot (imperial joke.040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif will Tomo get it? :raise_eyebrow:)

Back at CASA they were talking bout ditdot's epic journey and what charges they could lay regarding the illegal low flying incident, even though he was a passenger.

"He's getting worse!" said Inspector1 (they, like the SAS, don't give out names, and Inspector1 had been lurking around Dalby for a couple of months disguised as a Dogger).

"Yes" said Inspector2 "he's been putting off gyro pilots when they are trying to land, I hear, by giving radio calls just when they are about to touch down"

"That's right, I took the report" said Inspector 1 squinting through his Raybans, because it was dark inside, "it wasn't so much what he said, but the Queensland accent."

"First time I've heard of a gyro pilot worrying about a radio when he was trying to land" said Inspector3 "they usually just come straight in from 50 feet and there's a big bang which would drown out the pound anyway"

I think we'll let the young guy off this time said Inspector1.

There was a shuffling outside - somone had been listening at the door. They raced out to see a ratlike person running round the corner.....

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Le CrappRat has been a bit busy lately, but while fighting off the recession, he has referred the above post to Dr James Ena MA, who is a forensic entomologist, and also to Dr Bill Doctor PhD who is an expert in H1N1.

Bill said that Tubb's post shows the typical traints of someone who is infected and who is also a carrier. "With regard to the Turbs, I am of the opinion that as for H1N1, he is1, he R1 and he forever will be 1" he said.

And after lengthy examination Jim Ena MA said " Tubb obviously has a bad case of the flu, which has caused him to substituted an "H" for an "R" and left off the word "YOU".

"Well, that's a nice state of affairs on a public forum" said ....................

"Well, that's a nice state of affairs on a public forum" said ....................

.......... Slartiabittofastforhisowngood

."Well, that's a nice state of affairs on a public forum" said Slartiabittofastforhisowngood

Who adjusted his Raybans, did a reasonable impersonation of a SASA Inspector Administrator, and asked "Have you pulled the head off yours (not that there is anything wrong with that), yet Tubb?"

"And if so, will you please post here one photo of the inside of the engine, and a second of the delicate cold-chisel marks around the outside?" added the slartiphartblaster. "While I go and take another couple of pics of the Cheetah, as there is 1 other mag, world-wide, that hasn't run one of my shots."

"I will" said Tubb "And here they are ........

"....or they would be if I wasn't designing about 30 seconds ahead of truck production, where any calculation slip mans "ross of face", so the head job has to wait for a few days...."

"....or they would be if I wasn't designing about 30 seconds ahead of truck production, where any calculation slip mans "ross of face", so the head job has to wait for a few days...."

"So" said Nanna "Tubbs is working on a JIT project, which is fair enough as that is what he gives the rest of us when he doesn't reply to the NES."

"And where is Goldy McLocks these days?" asked the prefect.

"Don't tell me that the NES isn't gunna get to 2000 posts and 20,000 viewings" said the Skipper "What will we do now?"

We will ..........

...push on, regardless, although it seems that the Inspectors have caught up with dotDash over the Tartic affair, and the only way he's going to get out of it is to take them to a BNS ball.

We all know city slickers are never the same after one of those - they're better than a University education.

McLock cursed at the skipper's question - he'd just counted to 16334 rivets and was getting close to the finish.

"It's not easy when all you've got is your fingers...." he said, and resignedly turned back to the task; "One, two, three, four, five, change hands....."

......... over the Tartic affair ....

"Tartic affairs never work out well, and I've had a few of 'em" contributed a Forum Member who has asked to remain anomanyminous.

"It's so cold down there in the Tartic that the lady you are affairing with just laughs at you when it looks like you have an "Inny" where your "Outy" should be .......... and there you are with a frozen inny, a (potential) lover who is laughing at you, and "it" is peaking out ..... like a frightened turtle" he explained.

"You can solve that by ................

"I mean fair dinkum!" exclaimed McLoks :ah_oh: "With all the terse words being exchanged from picking on Jabs at the moment, one's not game to stir the pot....:confused: Just as likely to get your head bitten off for even thinking about it these days.....:black_eye:

(plus the head job lead would've got me into strife 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif with PurePete :star:)

==========

Note to self: Add $10 to Skipper's invoice for making me lose count 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif..1, 2, 3....

Note to self: Add $10 to Skipper's invoice for making me lose count 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif..1, 2, 3....

And here's me, thinking that "Mate's rates" meant "special low".

"Fair dinkum .... owning a 230 must be like owning a Rolls Royce. Everyone assumes you are effluent and want to get in for their chop" said .................

..."it" is peaking out ..... like a frightened turtle" he explained. "You can solve that by ................

...looking at a picture of a Jab 092_idea.gif.5aecf2098b24482891c0ced75da80e68.gifexclamation.gif.15cca54a67cbd47ca3b5897bbc7b8e75.gif Replied 95.78659% of the forum population, "they are masculinity in a plastic form."

McLoch kept quiet, slowly counting rivets.....102,456. 102,457....

Please -the end>>>>

"Sorry Trev ... you bundle of fun ... at 102,457 he is nowhere near the end. Suggest you start a thread that is titled 20 fun things to do in Albany, and that will be never ending too" said some unkind soul.

"Stop that" added the Skip "Albany is a great place for relo's and ............

...it's not really the end of the earth....but you can see it from there."024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif

"Fear not Trev," added McLoch. "Someone in general population asked for opinions about headsets, so that'll give us something new to argue about!" ;)

"Headsets are for woosies!" taunted General Knowledge and then promptly launched into a saga about using urine as a coolant in a rotoraxe motor......:yuk:

==========

Now there's a line left to run with. 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

Trevor's light hearted quip brought dotDash back to life.

He'd never heard of Western Australia until he went to see "Rabbit Proof Fence", and after that he thought West Australians were a pack of b*st*rds, so he decided to go over to Albany to sort things out.

The only aircraft in Dalby that fateful day was a Baron, but as a freshly licensed Drifter handler he thought "What can be hard about this - you just have to start two engines instead of one".

As he entered the runway and lined up, his radio communications dripping with the drawl of the Commercial Pilot, the aircraft started to roll.

About a third of the way down the strip dotDash thought "This hasn't got any more power than the Drifter", and about halfway down he was becoming mildly uncomfortable.

He was in coarse pitch............

He was in coarse pitch............

"Of course ..... pitch up, a bit more right rudder" he replied as he pinched himself while speaking coarsely (it was a coarse pinch too), "Because if I can fly a Robbo to the Tarctic (or should that read "to Tarctica"?) I can surely fly this poxy Baron over the Albany .... after all, how hard can it be?"

(And it surely can't be any harder than doing a head-job on Evan Rude.)

"Vot" replied ze Baron, when Ditdaaaa fondled his pitch adjustment thingy and his monicle feel out, while his .............

....grammar and speeling also went west....

Turbo was struggling - he had no idea how big the transport industry really is. He thought you just grabbed a stubby, took out your teeth, tied a fox tail to the aerial and off you went.

Think 760 kg is complicated, try this, the 19 Metre B Double, or "Mini B Double" as our road authorities ( it is suspected provided the basis for the ASIC card) like to call it.

There's one for General Access - all the roads we drive or ride on (OK Mr Suzuki?)

Then there's a version with different dimensions for "Approved Routes"

Then if Cappo can calm down there are four different sets of weight limitations.

Now, take out your pencils and design a Prime Mover to handle all these configurations....and that's before the customer comes in and wants to order his personal sleeper with microwave and cooking facilities.....aaaaargh.......