The Never Ending Story

Admin

Tomo appears to be busy trying to be an A380 jockey, and has abandoned his friends.

He even seems to be unaware that RECFLY 2010 is heading for Dalby.

Bigger than the Village People, their on stage performance will blow you away.

The rat was busy making bookings all the way up for coffee shops, because he'd never really travelled outside of a chauffeur driven Lexus with dark tinted windows.

He looked in the mirror and carefully trimmed all his whiskers to the same length........

..his Ratphone rang, and he was appalled when Turbo told him a about the ongoing activities of Deccadence, who was contributing to the NES by third party by remote control, while chatting up Darksarcasm..... and there didn't seem to be muich sarcasm going on.

Rat's nose began to twitch......

Guest Decca

Alas Tomo's little blue light has extinguished, but the good news is he'll come back taller and stronger having considered all that has passed.

Meanwhile Deccadence having never been North of Kilmore gap, and an avid fly-in groupie, wondered how he could get some of the girls to Dalby (without ANY of them knowing of the other)...........

Who helped to keep your focus on TAFE Tomo?

Oh yeah man...! I'm pretty self focused (first person:laugh:) and Tafe mate... it's a great place you know...... Mmmm? Yeah??!!:confused:040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif

......Rat's nose began to twitch...... which itch should he fitch? Oh yeeaahh!:velvt:

Alas Tomo's little blue light has extinguished, but the good news is he'll come back taller and stronger having considered all that has passed.Meanwhile Deccadence having never been North of Kilmore gap, and an avid fly-in groupie, wondered how he could get some of the girls to Dalby (without ANY of them knowing of the other)...........

Yep, back stronger than before.... armed with all but some more.....

Though Tomo did wonder why Deccadence want's to get some girls to dalby without any of them knowing of the other...? 'cause less fights I guess....:black_eye: Problem is I'm already a bit of a vacuum cleaner, with clogged filters...006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

El Ratto has been away working his freckle off today at the mines and is staggered at how much fun the rest have been having is his absence.

But in a small Country town that put the Tree back in County, he saw the attached sign, which he posts here in an attempt to arouse Turbo and Decca.

[ATTACH]8484.vB[/ATTACH]

"Come here Nanna, as I have just seen a dirty photo and I am ready for action" Decca said as he ...............

182-8285_IMG.jpg.6fdfbb669f8562b663e10526aa1f824b.jpg

El Ratto had arrived back from the Clinic, know to a few as the Fat Farm and he certainly looked as if he'd lost a bit. Nice of him to post a photo.

he was in Witty Form, which is a small town just south of Henty, but had promised to help Turbo lure both Deccadence and the girls to the NES, although it looks as if we're about to be kicked out - maybe they'd like us at pppppprune.......

Guest Decca

..... just when Deccadece was hoping to meet a few more mature girls from the CWA at Dalby, and Tomo's sisters...........

he was in Witty Form, which is a small town just south of Henty, but had promised to help Turbo lure both Deccadence and the girls tpo the NES, although it looks as if we're about to be kicked out - maybe they'd like us at pppppprune.......

1 Ratto noticed in the photo that the CWA members are big on punctuation ........ and therefore poses the question "Could Ahlow perhaps be one of 'em?".

2 What's this about being kicked out? Who .... where .... what ....? Geeeeeez .. I go away for a day and you blokes go and alienate somebody. Who do I need to appeeeeeeeeze this time?'#!^,;:'

unowhyoo ( disguised his name) put a message on the site - it's moist likely because Deccadence is taking up too much memory - he was posting in three dimensions tonight, giving the girls the soft "I'm a Captain" treatment then haranging poor Turbo from their post.....

unowhyoo ( disguised his name) put a message on the site - .....

I've never been so insulted etc etc etc .............. but where can a 3rd person see a copy?

Guest Decca

Focus Captain "The Rat" Sir. Focus on getting the CWA to Dalby. TurboTyper's blue light has extinguished, he & the bogus unowhyoo can no longer lead you astray. Where were you all day? Your crew worked hard covering for your absence. The other pforum will pnever pay us enough ............whoa I just saw a mirage, an attachment................

Always said the RAA made a mistake allowing people to service their own aircraft

The real problem is though... that's it a Kilo Bravo Zulu machine... making it in the GA sector of the world.... Must be some bird disease going around that affects the skin!~

I really couldn't tell thee Tubz... I am a bit of a puzzled though on how wind could scrape it from an F15 when wind is.... you know... smooth...?!

you mean Wing ofcourse?

Guest Decca

Sorry girls I've been busy. The first one was done by a prop.

The second one speaks for itself. I like the first one. Didn't know they could be built like that. Only one limitation - they have to fly unpressurised.

Now are we going to Dalby or not? I've got a Brietling watch to deliver.