The Never Ending Story

Admin

"We are ... looted"

“…., how he find out about Brue Gum, said Shin.

“He putting in an order for vegetables and ask where he get good meal in Cowra” said Nob

“You Nob, Nob, now he see when we reave restaurant for escape” said Shin.

“Hitch a ride with that bikie out to the market garden and cut some bamboo shoots.

“We’ll soak them with Brown Bros Muscat and that put anyone to sreep.

“And Taka, don’t forget to put out sign” said Shin

“Brue Gum big problem”, said Aki

“Now have to look out for Ah Locks. He of oriental descent – Chinese – (all spat on ground), here photo of him.”

“Shin, when they all in Lestaurant, you go down street and grab 4WD” said Aki, and one more thing; only stand on red G Spot on wing, because Jabaloo only made of fibreglass and your foot go straight through otherwise.

“What is fibreglass?” asked Michio

“Ah, just Australian version of Lice paper” said Aki….

IMG_6891.jpg.a05c5a29955d197ae4e4c3081eda9068.jpg

IMG_6697.jpg.908cd14efc9e0c9230033f619447d7ff.jpg

IMG_7701.jpg.633e51c2cb8318ca408e10609694799e.jpg

IMG_7446.jpg.f57c0132a1b0df1695a72617cdbc3727.jpg

IMG_7034.jpg.8adda607f30286ed12b44459fa06e14f.jpg

IMG_7256.jpg.86f5a0e24c23fe9472a8748f515e881a.jpg

...“Now have to look out for Ah Locks. He of oriental descent – Chinese – (all spat on ground), here photo of him.”

..."Ah dlats!! Seclet out...no more pletend to be czech, celt, germanic mongrel bred." swore Ahloh. :patch: "...thought had wide eyes fooled thah eyes got like this from too much sun and self amusment. Now learn not so.." :Disappointed:

Hey Dika! Think 055_ha_ha.gif.6222375342b6726173d80c7fce1b3aa0.gif"darkcastic" clever and bruddy funny name. :yelrotflmao:She should join in fun! 060_popcorn.gif.3431c4241ff2a0cfa1a0bc338792d955.gif

====================

The Bonsai of the Aunt is ornamental in the garden

.."Ah dlats!! Seclet out...no more pletend to be czech, celt, germanic mongrel bred." swore Ahloh. :patch: "...thought had wide eyes fooled thah eyes got like this from too much sun and self amusment. Now learn not so.." :Disappointed:

"AKI, you done it now - you wake up spilit of Ah Dlats!" said Shin who was angling to take over this operation.

"OK, we dless up as Dubbo Parks staff" , said AKI, whose other name was Teflon.

"I have bad feeling about this, what if GPS fail?" asked Taka

"Taka, let put this way, you still better off than coming other way with destination noseondeck" said AKI

"But we have to go back to wooden houses, man and cart, sailing pirate ships" said Taka

"You worry too much" said Aki, we give you new Canter Guts to drive, you be big tough man in Tokyo"....

IMG_7339.jpg.fcd44b89cc5a81afdd77a82bb26b3735.jpg

IMG_6683.jpg.daf6d4141a7c7606f0cb929c8ccd0bbf.jpg

IMG_6306.jpg.9271e4abbaaa8811c85d5f8697476199.jpg

IMG_7703.jpg.b65cc40450f89bab2171912e131ecad7.jpg

...and eberyone depart area....

"Hey Aki".

"Yes Taki, what you want?"

"These photos that the Pranner is posting time after time after time after time after time, lemind me of a 60's sride night, so warn Nobu ..... as he was heading down to Bangholme to meet some sheila for a weekend of hot love'n, and if the Pranner gets him loped into a sride show he might never get lereased".

"Nice to see AhDlats back though don't ya leckon" letorted Aki.

"Yes mate, AhDlats is a great rocksmiff"

"Does he sell rocks?" he asked.

"No mate, Ahrocks is a randscape supprier and he fair dinkum sells locks to put in lock walls".

"That means he's a ..............

....a Guóānbù or just simply a grumpy old bastard who doesn't like two (or three or four) faced people (:csm:) and has spent far too much time removing reasonable doubt as a defence to the identitity of a velly nasty person. 064_contract.gif.3261f552b39a970d49a85d67cbf634f0.gif

"Much too selious stuff :Disappointed:...been missing the sirry buggas :jump: on NES." commented (mc)Ahloh(ski).

"One thing have learned, is that autocensor doesn't like common term for drop guts!" :ne_nau::uhoh2: eg; As part of his XXXXlek training, father rode his penny XXXXhing XXXXher. (it takes a while to change :pc strikes back: err, no it doesn't 037_yikes.gif.2082ee4b157a18e5ec01fc250b51372e.gif)

Bugga! no more phart jokes... 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

....a Guóānbù or just simply a grumpy old bastard who doesn't like two (or three or four) faced people (:csm:) and has spent far too much time removing reasonable doubt as a defence to the identitity of a velly nasty person. 064_contract.gif.3261f552b39a970d49a85d67cbf634f0.gif

"Much too selious stuff :Disappointed:...been missing the sirry buggas :jump: on NES." commented (mc)Ahloh(ski).

"Maybe the Locksie just needs to fly his lovely machine a bit more often and get himself a big NES group hug" said Tubb.

"Don't look at me" said Dicker.

"I'm game" said ................

"Hey XXXXalot, tell Lat Director's Cut of full Sride show coming to Logga Logga next visit - all 7 hours - he be berry happy man" said Aki.

"And, speaking of shearers, said Aki "we Japanese made friends with Australians very quickly because we could cook and they couldn't.

"They said they would take us to town Saturday night and dance with shearers, even maybe get rucky.

"We couldn't say anything, maybe get shot, but we not like idea of dancing with men who have beer guts, not to mention smell of sheep, AND WE SURE NOT WANT TO GET LUCKY WITH THEM...."

Nevertheless, from the back of the compound could be heard a Japanese guitar thingy and a chorus singing

"Crick go ther shears boys, Crick Crick Crick. Wide is his bro and his hands move quick"

"Hey XXXXalot, tell Lat Director's Cut of full Sride show coming to Logga Logga next visit - all 7 hours - he be berry happy man" said Aki.

"And, speaking of shearers, said Aki "we Japanese made friends with Australians very quickly because we could cook and they couldn't.

"They said they would take us to town Saturday night and dance with shearers, even maybe get rucky.

"We couldn't say anything, maybe get shot, but we not like idea of dancing with men who have beer guts, not to mention smell of sheep, AND WE SURE NOT WANT TO GET LUCKY WITH THEM...."

"Then they took us to Batcheror and Splintster's ball in Coota" said Nob "Man what a hoot, we all got smashed on Bundy Lum, then we leally rearnt what it means to get rucky. We ..........

"Crick go ther shears boys, Crick Crick Crick. Wide is his bro and his hands move quick"

"The Linger rooks alound and is beaten by a brow, and curses the old slag-there with the bare berried yoe"

"Then they took us to Batcheror and Splintster's ball in Coota" said Nob "Man what a hoot, we all got smashed on Bundy Lum, then we leally rearnt what it means to get rucky. We ..........

"...found key to Bigworthy's Cheeter, and frog the clap out of it - dive bomb here, dive bomb there - we bery good at that but.... when we try to rand.....NO FRAPS, so dent here dent there, we flew for wrong time rooking for Carorine, but she always in next town, then parked Cheeter to watch Ute work - why they go round and round? That way never get anywhere. Anyway we pull oil hose off Bigworthy's engine, he make two heroic randings, but can't go on forever, now he working to buy new engine, maybe should have bought Mitsubishi Ladial...."

........ or laybe rolls royce riffon engine better, flat way you goot 12 big un's pulling de cheeeter frough the air!?

========

anyrays dittle dottle got to fly plan a bit of trip for the morrow...:artist:

Ps... Me like dis berry much....:guitarist: Oh yeah!!! go dere domo, yu dan do dit:thumb_up::thumb_up:

"Who this Domo?" asked Aki

Me just a skinny county lad... who does his best at flying the rifffttter and labarroo, and others up the walll:loopy:

:spruce_up: Ah Dat's better!

Prease, Domo, arrow me to give tlansration examper. If we bomb Darby, we say bomb Darby. If we bomb Barallat, we say bomb Barallat (That is, no lats arrowed).

It's a bit rike saying arr the lats rive in Cowla, and that's not worth bombing either 'cause that's where we rive.

"Domo, you be careful there" said Aki, "you getting velly crose to rine"

"Sratiphaltfast must be asreep"

"We not trying EAT you Domo, that propaganda put out by Ben Chifrey to scare popuration into stop praying cards and ristening to Blue Hiws"

"Wana fry a Zero Domo?"

:spruce_up: Ah Dat's better!

"Not you too!" said Aki, we know Lat always smell, cause that's where "I smell a Lat" come from, but that not nice - they do dat all time in Barby?"

"When you pranning Domo" began Taka very craftily, for he was the navigator "which way you go to New Britain"

ditDot was sucked right in. "We used to be called New South Wales" he patiently explained, "not New Britain"

Tak screwed his eyes up into sloits, in fact he screwed them sop far he became inscrutable. "Say New Guinea then" he said

"Why would you want to go there?" asked ditDot.

"We running out of coconuts for Bowls Club Counter meals" said Taka.....

"Why he wearing pigtairs?""Haw, maybe he Chinese too Ah Lock"

..... one can never tell:ah_oh: wedder he dinese, dapanese, flench, duutch, spainish, or any uder ranguage in dis lit'le rorld cause day all dound the dame..... you can't undersstand anyboody no more, these day peeople can't efen speel correctetly.

Tank goidness me a fairdinkum Aussie, tis the better one of dem all, come to tink of it!

:guitarist: I'm a tellen u...I can't fly for de life of me... but I can run de pants of a poor kangaroo like there's no tomorrow......:drums:056_headset.gif.b5a277b3873a5265c8dd8a65376ab202.gif

I wouldn't be poking fun at the Japanese escapees if I were you Tomo, particularly if you fly in a Jab.

Strange things are going to happen, and afterwards five of you will realise they should have read NES more carefully and been more prepared.

Beware of bamboo shoots dipped in wine at the Blue Gum.