The Never Ending Story

Admin

"It's no good running..." teased DoubtFire :bmwrider:, as she flicked her rollie butt on to the ground in front of him. "You'll just be tired when I catch up with you." she added, as she hitched her gun belt and cleared each nostril with a hefty snort. 043_duck_for_cover.gif.83c5c7b0d68868419d39287da7f28df7.gif :yuk:

But alas, the sparks from the ciggy butt had mesmerised poor Dika :run:, who appears to have a bit of CFA blood in his veins. He had to stop and extinguish it properly. Frantically stomping on the cigarette butt before it set fire to a bundle of newspapers, a headline caught Dika's eye;

===========================

NESIO UNCOVERS INFILTRATION!

======================

The Never Ending Story Intelligence Organisation (NESIO) has discovered that elements of a waring aviation tribe have infiltrated a popular and usually peaceful internet forum with the intent to create trouble. Members of the 'God like Aviator' group have been observed to be flitting between the two tribal meeting places and agitating the inhabitants of both.

"Without revealing our methods, it's suffice to say that a character profile has been detected and positive identification has been made of at least five offenders. Whether we reveal those identities to the general public is a matter currently under consideration by NESIO operatives." stated one NESIO investigator.

When asked for comment, senior representatives of the RPT and GA community advised that such behaviour is commonly observed among the insecure, immature and quite often, recently qualified GA tribe members and given time, they might grow out of it. "Their vanity usually brings them undone"

==============

"Why they can't just enjoy the flying and have to turn it into a competition, I'll never understand." comment Ahlovackian :Disappointed: as he threw an arctic mint at DoubtFire to distract her.....

"Why they can't just enjoy the flying and have to turn it into a competition, I'll never understand." comment Ahlovackian :Disappointed: as he threw an arctic mint at DoubtFire to distract her.....

......but it was too late, Ratto had her full attention (or was she really Bartphar, the technicolour aviator)

The NESIO news release had unsettled ditDot, who hadn't understood what "snake in the grass" meant because there was no grass around Dalby, so he decided to visit Fruitloop.com - kelloggs fruit loops Resources and Information. This website is for sale! site to see for himself. [ditDot noticed that Kelloggs had jumped in quickly altering the wording of this site and although he ate the Kelloggs product every morning as every TAFE student should, he realised he had made a mistake and the word should have been fruitypool]

He came away shaken, unable to speak and reverting to a series of squeaky morse sounds, -..- -..- -..--..- -..- -..--..- -..- -..-, which also looked like a squadron of Jabirus, and you don't see that too often.

"-..- -..- -..--..- -..- -..--..- -..- -..--..- -..- -..-I i i i i i iIIiiIIi ii I.m not going to be his friend any more" sobbed ditDot

"Never fear young ditDOT" said the man from NESIO, "we've got three Satelites following very move he makes, and it's only a matter of time before his wings melt; now where's this hot sort in the orange spotted underwear?"....

-..- -..-, which also looked like a squadron of Jabirus, ....

"~..~ ~..~ ~..~" retorted McLoch (008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif) taking an out of season potshot at said squadron....augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif

=================

_o_ << Czech beercan

. .. << guess! na_na.gif.77b7aa06a1279edccd56932494ddf71b.gif

Nah, :DirtDOG: they're rivets ... Fair dinkum Tubz, you're killin' me...086_gaah.gif.bd4f7be6e18bc8fde14d9d10614ceb18.gif

===================

So while Ahlow the Harlow keeps counting, Tomo the Homo (sapian) keeps learning, Turbo the Holmebanger keeps posting on almost every thread on the forum, and Dicker the Dent keeps .............

Skcolha had missed a vital clue to the indentity of the evil Schitso.

Schitso had lived in Raland since he was born at the age of three.

He is shown in a group photo of Raland High School, Form 10 here.

There was a note on the back of thew photo which read "Absent - The Rat with the Golden Tooth"

What happend was that Ratto wouldn't take off his Raybans and the headmaster kicked him off the shoot.

But, readers, we have more serious work afoot.

Schitso joined in all the fun at Raland High School, although his overbearing manner did get on everyone's nerves.

Firefly was a keen footballer, and one day the team travelled to Rogerstown, which was a major aluminium producer, for a match.

The match went well, and they celebrated down at the Boomerang Cafe, where Firefly noticed Schitso in one of the back booths talking earnestly with three hoods from the local town.

He overheard the word Raland and sidled closer, keeping out of Schitso's vision.

"They're a pack of girls", he heard Schitso say, they couldn't find their way out of a paper bag, and they SMELL"

He went on with some appalling stories about Ralanders and how they didn't even deserve to be in the Commonwealth.

This shocked Firefly, but the following week the team travelled to Carisbrook and there was Schitso in the bar, all restraints down giving a spray to anyone that came in.

Firefly made his mind up to give Schitso a good talking to because this was giving Raland a bad name, but when he went down to the Raland Cafe, there was Schizo praising a group of Ralanders and telling them how lucky they were to be living in Raland.

Ratto didn't know what to make of this and went on replacing the minties that thugs had taken fron his Cherubs.

"What do we do next?" wondered Firefly.

Whenyouareindeepshit.jpg.08d9d0d977350efbbd8720e7af8bee1d.jpg

"What do we do next?" wondered Firefly.

"He's not human", said Turbo, "he's a Hydra, so you'll have to be very careful walking through the grass"

"What's a Hydra?" asked Firefly who hadn't studied very hard in school, and hadn't been able to listen to Jason and the Argonauts on the radio because it had been cut for bad language.

"A snake" said Turbo, but an unusual one. Hercules fought one in ancient times and only killed it finally when he fed all the heads Ratsak.

"It keeps growing heads and only one is mortal, so while, for example, it may have shed one head, the others can still bite you and you can even expect a new head to grow."

"That explains why I was hearing different stories from different locations then" said Firefly.

"Exactly" replied Turbo

"How can we eradicate it?" asked Firefly.

"Well, Hercules got one with Ratsak, but the history books show that he died of poisoning shortly after, so I wouldn't get too close" advised Turbo.

"Yes, it really gave Bartfast a spray of poison, didn't it" said Firefly.

Just then ditDot flew past in the Drifter, much better educated in history judging by the way his trouser legs were tied with baler twine............

"I wouldn't know, Im a pedant"......

"And speaking of pedants" added El Crappo "As I was driving this morning from the Rat's Nest into the joint that Tubbo trashed a few weeks ago, I heard a well loved Aussie serial on RRR about Snake Gully ..... which begs the questions."

"Is Deccadent actually DeccaDad or DeccaDave?"

"I know" said McJockLockXXXStar "He is ...............

My Aunts says that Turboacademic's foray into Greek mythology is a bit much for her to grasp .... except if it was that dark haired darling from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" when her nephew says that he would do more than just some "grasping" (Oops ... it looks like he might have his pen out, in the garden again).

Here's a twist .....

"Or is he perhaps DeccaMabel masquerading as a bloke? After all, he did fly a triple bunger." thought El Crappo to his-self, as he considered all of the times that he spent in the back of a 3 bunger during the 70's and 80's .......... and he wonders if all those times when the harmonics made his head hurt were the work of DeccaMabel with his feet up on the panel as he fiddled with the engines so that the triple harmonics would send The Rat gah-gah (and onto his exercise wheel) while some other passengers had seizures (with a frequency similar to Tubb's outboard seizures).

"And speaking of pedants" added El Crappo

"What happened to El Ratto with the golden tootho?" asked Turbo ad he lifted his head, his hair matted with two stroke oil.

"Should we warn Ho Ho's neighbour that there's a pedant in their midst?"

"What happened to El Ratto with the golden tootho?" asked Turbo ad he lifted his head, his hair matted with two stroke oil.

"Should we warn Ho Ho's neighbour that there's a pedant in their midst?"

"Pedant Schmeddant" responded Nanna "As far as my Deccastud is concerned it is DeccaPendulum, not DeccaPedant ..... and from 1st hand experience I can assure you all that he is a ...........

"Pedant Schmeddant" responded Nanna "As far as my Deccastud is concerned it is DeccaPendulum, not DeccaPedant ..... and from 1st hand experience I can assure you all that he is a ...........

sleep, so we can all talk about him".

But Nanna was soon to be shattered; Deccadent was sharing his favours around, and had started wearing a smoking jacket and cravatt and appearing on TV cooking shows.

He had become a nightman....

Decca had unravelled and run amok, probably because he hadn't had his first coffee, and now in the full light of morning he could see the hideous sight of Nanna lying there snoring, mouth wide open, two teeth on the left side, hair like old bootlaces.

He was definitely a nightman.

The pedant decided to make another attempt.....

and did quote from the "Ballad of the nightman"

running round and round in Deccadent's brain in perfect rhythm to Nanna's raucaus snoring beat

"........ screaming a passionate shout

It’s the Night Man

The feeling so wrong

it’s right man

the feeling so wrong…

I can’t fight you man

when you come inside me and pin me down your strong hands

and I’ll become the Night….

the passionate, passionate Night Man.

They took you Night Man

and you don’t belong to them

They left me in a world of darkness

without your sexy hands

and I miss you Night Man

so bad...''

then with a flash of Gazelle-ish brilliance he realised it was not so much running round in his head as being mouthed somewhat out of key (differently out of key to the original) by the snoring , dreaming Nanna.

" Oh my giddy gazelle " cried he, "just let me out of here before................"

" Oh my giddy gazelle " cried he, "just let me out of here before................"

.......Ho Ho starts quoting more Bush Shakespeare".

"No", said the Rat, who after a short early morning burst on NES was fully occupied eating the remains of the guests' breakfasts.

"No", said McLochs looking up from his pneumatic pop riveter

"No" said Turbo, cold chisel in hand

"No" said Planey, after a short wait

"No" said Biggestworth, who was working three jobs because of a

failed oil hose, after Channel 9 refused to pay him the $2 mil

"N .." said Bartfast adjusting an aluminium light deflector

A spokesperson for BigMurray said his client was inclined not to agree.

Deccadence should have been caught like a Rat in a trap (sorry Ratto, sphincter OK?)

But the three holer club knew never to underestimate a switch flicker.........

He had become a nightman....

"He sure has" said Nann "Decks is an all nightman in his Nightie that shows his nightstick, which to you blokes might be a nightmare but to me it enhances my nightlife after we have a nightcap in the nightclub. But after nightfall that night-tiger can cause night-blindness and I see stars as well as hearing nightingales, but then sometimes the Dicka likes to be a night watchman, too"

"What do you do Turbs?" she asked with a glint in her eye and a ..............

and did quote from the "Ballad of the nightman"running round and round in Deccadent's brain in perfect rhythm to Nanna's raucaus snoring beat

"........ screaming a passionate shout

It’s the Night Man

The feeling so wrong

it’s right man

the feeling so wrong…

I can’t fight you man

when you come inside me and pin me down your strong hands

and I’ll become the Night….

the passionate, passionate Night Man.

They took you Night Man

and you don’t belong to them

They left me in a world of darkness

without your sexy hands

and I miss you Night Man

so bad...''

........."

That the Rat broke into 15 verses of "Second Class Wait Here" .............. and .....