The Never Ending Story

Admin

..and the three of them went to 'who's online' to see who'd fire the next round...

"Got work to do.." complained McLock. 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif as he disappeared reciting a little verse he learnt many moons ago..:gerg:

The night was dark, the mist was blue.

around the turn the night cart flew.

It hit a bump, a scream was heard!

A man was hit with a flying t........:yuk:

Guest Decca

Ha Ha Ha laughed deccadence, once again falling off his stool (from the most humorous posts he had ever seen). I’ve been to Bendigo & back, serviced the Gazelle and flown that very same aircraft back B4 last light after a late departure due Wx both ends..

Oh shoot I hear Captain Rat calling… Wait on…

"let the cat out of the bag" said Declin.

"Don't say too much" said Turbo, AdMinian keeps an eagle eye on this thread.

"Did you set the timing the way I told you - just like the Evinrude setting" said Turbo.

"Yes, screwed the advance right up," said Declin, "Even with two of us on board, it lifted off in a hundred feet or so, and climbed like a rat up a drainpipe"

"Did you make sure to lean the mixture? asked Turbo

"Yes, two full turns of each jet - that seemed to give it even more boost" said Declin

Turbo thought to himself that it wouldn't be for long.

"Now don't say a thing Declin, just let AdMinian trake it out and we'll film the take off............"

Guest Decca

Yeah I set the timing like you said, yeah 2 full turns on the whatever, no I won't say any more, I've said enuf already. Shoot, this shiraz merlot is nice. Oh boy the inventors is on !

NES readers, Snake Valley is a little bit like the lost valley in Tibet featured in the book and film Lost Horizon.

The story was a bout a plane crash and the survivors found this valley where nobody grew old, it never rained, and there was always the best of food.

Deccadents leathery rump indicates that Snake Valley doesn't have the first feature, it sure as hell rains, but there's a spring up there which never stops flowing wine, and readers, that's why you can never get any sense out of Deccadence in the morning.......

Yeah I set the timing like you said, yeah 2 full turns on the whatever, no I won't say any more, I've said enuf already. Shoot, this shiraz merlot is nice. Oh boy the inventors is on !

"Don't worry about AdminIan, as in his eyes, anyone who flies a Gazelle has free rein on this thread, and SlartiBBQfest won't be an issue either as he has warrants out in Vic and doesn't go over the Murray Grande." said SlobbererMcJockLocks.

"And don't worry about "The Inventors" either" whispered Nanna "As I have given a lot of thought to Dicka's 48 standard positions (based on that well known aviation principal of one per hour for 2 days) and things are getting a bit passe between me and the Dicka, so I have invented a few of my own .......... particularly one that GrandePierre taught me ..... which Tubb's Evinrude photo reminded me of when it was held aloft. It was on page 67 of the Calming Suture and was ............."

....oil.

Being a conservationalist he always kept the sump oil from the tractors from this purpose and it had worked well, except for the time the B275 bearings failed and dropped large filings in it....

....oil.

Being a conservationalist he always kept the sump oil from the tractors from this purpose and it had worked well, except for the time the B275 bearings failed and dropped large filings in it....

"So the Tooradin based Turbobangerplanner is a conversationalist with experience in B275 and oil?" asked Nanna rhetorically "For I am particularly fond of a good B275 (shown on page 74 in the subserviant sub-position) and I feel a bit inclined to give Decksywecksy a miss for a few hours and sample the delights of the red-light district of BangHolme."

"Come on down" replied Turboplunger suggestively "And bring your .............

My Aunt thought that Bangholme would be one of the cute '50's country villages up there in the hills somewhere NW of some idyllic joint ........ and she now finds out from a Google search that it is part of the Burbs in Melb. "What a let-down" she said "And to think that Tubbo has stuck it up Wagga in the past".

"Sorry Luv..." said the tool supply salesman to poor Nanna. "Try a place like Hobbyco or a watchmakers. They're about the only place you'll get a wrench that size"....

"See what happens, dear readers, when a SportSzara owner's rivets are critiqued" said Nanna with a sneer that would melt a beer can "They go straight for the "digit" jokes. If only Boris had kept to ...............".

his Morris, and stopped seeing Maurice...."

his Minor would still float on liquid

kept nice with a dollop of ice

and a poke in a Moke

( a liquid cooled Morris )

not a jab in a Jab

for our air cooled Boris

now that .........

his Morris, and stopped seeing Maurice...."

his Minor would still float on liquid

kept nice with a dollop of ice

and a poke in a Moke

( a liquid cooled Morris )

not a jab in a Jab

for our air cooled Boris

now that .........

Borrie was sorry that the Morrie Minor was actually a Morrie Major, Captain.

For there was a danger that he'd end up with a SkyRanger, and when his Szara was (eventually) smooth he's look like a Rat with a gold tooth,

Oh if only the Dicker's Gazelle could .....