The Never Ending Story

Admin

The anonymous administrator wonders whether it is his job to point out that "third person" is not the appropriate term for merely typing someone elses name.

Should he say something?

Will there be repercussions?

Should he feel remorse code?

So many perplexing questions. Where will it all lead? (an aviation question)

...Capitan! I'm trying out this third person thingy...

The Rat drew a long breath in desperation. His highly polished incisor frosting as he inhaled the cool night air. "What's the difference between DotDash and a computer?" he asked the rabble. 033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif

"Not much." answered Tubz. "you have to punch info into both of them." he added.

"Yeah, but you only have to punch info into the computer once!" quipped McLoch, in the third person.

===========

The Y generation.......such a waste of TAFE...015_yelrotflmao.gif.b15896900101c1d0c30c1711f453ac42.gif

Guest Decca

Remorse Coad wondered if she should respond to the anonymous administrator. To be politically correct in a public forum she decided not to. This was wise as it may hide the fact she hadn’t registered yet.

Remorse decided to answer his last question instead, the aviation one. “Answer C”, she said, with a ring of confidence.....

Yeehaa!011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif We've been trying to get Slarti back into the NES for a while now... with no success until I/me/yours truly, came up with a perplexing third person comment that Mrspeelitwriteorelseyou'llhearaboutitross couldn't resist!!006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

Quite a good job done really...:drums:

Guest Decca

OK Tomo you win the watch (I've got a new $7 one).

Pm your address & I'll send up the old Brietling.

Looks like it's just you & I, all the other's blue lights went out. Deccadense.

Sooo you want $7 of my hard earned, and then you'll send me the breitling? is that whats in the wind?

I've PM'd my details....

Yes, it's quite a shame really! they've all chickened out!? I don't know... a bit of gramaish stuff turns up and every one chickens off....

Hey, What do women do in a beauty saloon?? They Curl Up and Die....!006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

Guest Decca

Ha Ha Now I know where to send my M[Danger Danger].

Yes it's a done deal. Maybe a drink when I catch up with you on the round Australia thing.

Decca.

Guest Decca

Another anonymous administrator. Watch out tomo they're spying on us, that's two in less than a dozen posts.

I'll need a dictionary to decipher "that word". How about you?

PS: Is it quick, and cheap? I might.

Decca.

Yeah, but it's not in the dictionary... because it's another of our classic slang words meaning stones/rocks/pebbles....

But I don't really see why throwing rocks at curled up and died women is really effective?:confused:

...runs a terrible risk of the buggers reanimating and throwing them back at you....043_duck_for_cover.gif.83c5c7b0d68868419d39287da7f28df7.gif

The unnatural exchange between two posters had drawn two Admininstrators from the Headquarters Camp to the Story Front where a burst of rapid fire was being exchanged.

"How do we stop it?" asked the Big Phart himself.

"I'll try a diversion" said the Human Computer, and immediately posted a suggestion to throw stones at women.

The regular NES contributors were stunned into silence at this daring strategy.

"I wouldn't be doing this with Decca's darlings regularly watching the Site" said Ratto, 'especially when one of them has a name like THUMPER!........"

Guest Decca

Sorry, it's the new trend, like, you know? Ummm, like, I try to express myself, like, you know what I mean, and ummm, so, yeah.

Tomo, don't worry. I knew it wouldn't be long before some old crock began critiscising younger generation's communication trends. Yeah, you know, ummm, yeah.