The Never Ending Story

Admin

"The Lecipe says to put crover in with the ramb" said Acki "So stay off it until be pick it for the Brue Gum and then we'll ..........

"Lat apparentry aiming this at you Deccafrecka" said Aki, and they all started singing:

"Row me over in the Crover, Row me over Ray me down and do it again"...

"Lat apparentry aiming this at you Deccafrecka" said Aki, and they all started singing:

"Row me over in the Crover, Row me over Ray me down and do it again"...

"Not much crover alound at the moment" said Nanna "But the Lat has a padrocked Rucerne paddock that AhLo can easily (3 days only) unrock if you are leady to ....

"The Lecipe says to put crover in with the ramb" said Acki "So stay off it until be pick it for the Brue Gum and then we'll ..........

...send seclet dit dot message to hiding submarine detachment in sydaly.:peepwall:

"Go to worromaroo, near king closs, and find prace that sell harry curry pie froater. We trick wide eyes and use wasabee paste instead pea soup....that keep them occupied while we steal jabiloos....hurry_up.gif.c95c94e3493e8a31c43504459cf407e1.gif

===========

three days to open padrock!! ace.gif.2b1dc038de41e0a2c20ef8412351d1a2.gif

...send seclet dit dot message to hiding submarine detachment in sydaly.:peepwall:

"Go to worromaroo, near king closs, and find prace that sell harry curry pie froater. We trick wide eyes and use wasabee paste instead pea soup....that keep them occupied while we steal jabiloos....hurry_up.gif.c95c94e3493e8a31c43504459cf407e1.gif

===========

"It Woorroommoorroo, you Bunghole, Mexican rorry wlapper dlopper" responded Acki incledurouly. "That where my other naval mate went in his Sub when he ............

Ooooooooooooooops. Solly Tubb, it was honourable AhLo what dunn it, not you ........... The Lat will now buly his head in disglace ................

"It Woorroommoorroo, you Bunghole, Mexican rorry wlapper dlopper" responded Acki incledurouly. "That where my other naval mate went in his Sub when he ............

"finish eating breakfast of crover at Lathaus" said Aki "he tell me he expect toast, marmarade, cafe ratte, river and kidleys, and polt to finish, but onry get crover. No wonder lates so row".

===========

Acki was pretty thick and needed to start again .................. "It Woorroommoorroo, you Wagga, Locksie rorry wlapper corrector, livet & Lotax rover" responded Acki incledurousry. "That where my other naval mate went in his Sub when he ............

Ps So solly about the "3 days" jibe AhLo. Do you need more time?

So solly Aki, Darkchasm pray hard to get, got head into steleotype headset and other stuff for student rike intelcom. Have to work on Bambi & Thumper, and work on attlacting more girl members. Have to rook sharp, rook younger than feer, sometime have tlubber keeping up leading posts ret arone make up new ones.

Wirr Snow White be next?

What I rarfing at? You rot!!!

..... "That where my other naval mate went in his Sub when he ............

..."get horriby lost and take wong turn at gunnagai...:Disappointed:

[ATTACH]8579.vB[/ATTACH]

"Sirry plick been stuck there ever since"...:rolleyes1:

29_12.jpg.339694053459c2289fa49b2875518c93.jpg

"why he not just low back?"

Clafty Germantown virragers pinch his emergency spare as well!!

[ATTACH]8580.vB[/ATTACH]

"Oy you! you can't go sailing that damn thing around here." barked the Holbrook mayor, as mixed up a batch of concrete. "Bugga orf or we'll set the dingoes onto yuh!" as he raised his shovel to smite the hopelessly lost yagii.

============

link to real story: http://www.warmuseums.com.au/Holbrook%20Submarine%20Exhibition%20-%20NSW.htm

29_08.jpg.27fa7776591d9a8e88fc2f3d259af802.jpg

..."get horriby lost and take wong turn at gunnagai...:Disappointed:

[ATTACH]12398[/ATTACH]

"Sirry plick been stuck there ever since"...:rolleyes1:

"Sssshhhhhh cobber. Don't tell nobody, mate, but there were 105 of 'em on that sub which was originally named by the emporor as the Yawto ...... some "mini" sub 'eh?) and those blokes have been holed up down there in Holblook for the same time we have. We are gleat mates, and often have a get together in Mullalundi." said Nobu. "You should see our ............

"We are gleat mates, and often have a get together in Mullalundi." said Nobu. "You should see our ............

.."tlap we have set to catch lag and tube pranes. augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif Rots of them lound here. We set them in concrete as well....:patch: when catch one...086_gaah.gif.bd4f7be6e18bc8fde14d9d10614ceb18.gif

============

.."tlap we have set to catch lag and tube pranes. augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif ============

"Our tlap is called the Riverpool Lange, near Mullalundi, and it does not only catch out Lag & Tube Pranes either." responded Hacki. "It was invented by ............

An Expranatory Lat-Note

For anyone who is about to winge that there are not enough aviation terms used in the NES, I want to make it absorutery crear that the rast 65 posts have involved a detailed discussion relating to the Recreational Flying Fly-In to be held in Cowla on Sept 18 - 20, and as such, could not be more aviation focused if we tlied.

Taka was confused. he'd never heard of subs before.

"We gleatly appreciate your efforts" he said to Captain (who really was Captain Honda of ES Holbrook "you neary made it to Cowla, probry get there quicker than Hi Ho Siver, but why you not walk on and stay with us?"

"Waiting on orders from Admiral Suzuki, but he gutress" said Captain Honda.

"Couldn't you have spoken to Admiral Yamaha?" asked Taka

"Tried to but he missing every time power needed" said Capitain Honda, "Then Admiral Suzuki find out I go behind back and say "You go to Yamaha behind Suzuki to get benefit for Honda, I give you bick knobby tyre skid mark up back".

"So sit at Horbrook for 67 years"

"Sitlep!, Sitlep!" called Aki

"What Sitlep?" asked Taka

"Get from Americans, Can't rick 'em, join 'em" he said

"Gather round boys, have some Intel....and don't ask what intel is Taka"

"Big Lat with wrong tail, whiskeys, no hair on bores send message.

"Cowla Fry in becoming organised, with some BNS features rike Circle Work - roun, and roun, and roun. Prenty noise, prenty smoke.

"Lat entered, figure Jabaloo win hands down, if not wing down.

"He also ask for dlum, cut holes, put fire inside for heating.

"STOP doing that Michio! go outside - we call you Srati if you keep that up"