The Never Ending Story

Admin

"....Premium Unleaded, MOgas, Non Mogas, Light Mogas, Skinny Unleaded, Leaded (but don't tell anyone), Methanol, Ethanol, Stimorol, Toluene, Benzine Tambourine, Lanz Bulldog oil, whale oil, snake oil, Tanning Oil, Biodiesel, Lo Wax diesel, Hi wax diesel, low sulphur diesel, high sulphur diesel, and Rotary Axe life extender, all served to you by a 102 year old motorbike mechanic." said Banger

"Got any baby-oil?" asked Nanna.

Then she added "What sort of reception do youze reckon that The Nob can expect in Zeehan? And do you reckon that the tin in Zeehan might have a galvanic action on the Szara so that it will ............."

Then she added "What sort of reception do youze reckon that The Nob can expect in Zeehan? And do you reckon that the tin in Zeehan might have a galvanic action on the Szara so that it will ............."

".......smooth out and fuse into a beautifully streamlined looking aircraft.....something like the Jabiru."

"What about the engine?" asked Nob.

Rat turned around, and his gold tooth gleamed.

"Stick with me and you'll wear diamonds" he said

.... "for the Ah Lo's Roto is a fine peice of machinery that is as good as the best from Japan. Your flight will be a fine alliance between the Germanic States and Japan ... just like .........."

.... "for the Ah Lo's Roto is a fine peice of machinery that is as good as the best from Japan. Your flight will be a fine alliance between the Germanic States and Japan ... just like .........."

".... a Mazda RX7, with that fine blend of Japanese Chassis with that great Wankerl engine that should be a shoe-in as an aviation engine" said El Crapp.

"How long are you likely to be stuck in Bangholme listening to the Pranner bang-on?" asked Acki.

"I reckon it'll be ............

"How long are you likely to be stuck in Bangholme listening to the Pranner bang-on?" asked Acki. "I reckon it'll be ............

"...a couple of days. He's teaching me how to sing."

"Lat, why do you want to rern how to sing" asked Aki

"I don't said the Rat, but Turbo said if I can't keep an engine in the Jabaloo for more than 400 hours I may as well learn opera".

"...a couple of days. He's teaching me how to sing."

"Lat, why do you want to rern how to sing" asked Aki

"I don't said the Rat, but Turbo said if I can't keep an engine in the Jabaloo for more than 400 hours I may as well learn opera".

"I think Oprah is hot" said Acki "And I'd not only rike to rearn about her, but I'm an exprorer too. I wonder if she would .......?"

"I think Oprah is hot" said Acki "And I'd not only rike to rearn about her, but I'm an exprorer too. I wonder if she would .......?"

"come to Cowla Fry In as main entertainer"

"Good idea" said Taka " but not enough pirots say they are going yet" he said "Although Lat may pay her fee.

"She not come to Cowla for you Aki, she too busy talking to American dlug addicts."

"come to Cowla Fry In as main entertainer"

"Good idea" said Taka " but not enough pirots say they are going yet" he said "Although Lat may pay her fee.

"She not come to Cowla for you Aki, she too busy talking to American dlug addicts."

"And I can see why they like them too" said AhLo to ToMo "Because the Dlugg is a fine aircraft, manufactured in Eastern Europe (is there still such a thing) from russian beer cans. The big thing about the Dlugg is that they use flush rivets, and they therefore go like a cut cat when fitted with the RotaryAxe turbo brrm brrm. It's amazing, but they almost go as quick as a J230 (however I'm waiting for some flack as I know what happens here to people who don't like J's) and they can be maintained by 70 year old motorcycle mechanics."

"That's me, maaaate" piped up Nobb "As I was an apprentice at the Honda factory when old man Honda was a nipper, and before they designed that fine aircraft called the .................

"That's me, maaaate" piped up Nobb "As I was an apprentice at the Honda factory when old man Honda was a nipper, and before they designed that fine aircraft called the .................

"....Rots.

"Rots originally had Jabaloo engine, but Carburettor settings all wrong, Timing wrong too. They sirry peoples at Jabaloo.

"Change settings same as Kawasaki Mach III, takoof much shorter, sound much better, but but three Jabaloo engine in, all fail soon.

"So put Rotary Axe In. Instructions say don't touch nothing!.

"Engine rast much ronger, therefore Rotary Axe better that Jabaloo."

"....Instructions say don't touch nothing!.

"No it doesn't" said McJockLocks "I have just read mine again and it says (and I quote) "All owners must take note zat zey must not touch anything on zis engine, or zey vill be put in cattle wagons und taken to zee Axe Retraining Camp".

"We'll do the same thing" said a local Aussie manufacturer and updated their manual to read as follows "Listen you blokes. Stop dicking around with our engines or we'll rip your bloody arms orf. We are sick of drongoes, amateurs and old bike mechanics changing stuff and blaming us. This is not a CB250. We get the blame even when some dill has a prop strike 250 hrs before the engine has a bit of a whoopsy. Anyone caught being a dork and doing this will be ........."

"We'll do the same thing" said a local Aussie manufacturer and updated their manual to read as follows "Listen you blokes. Stop dicking around with our engines or we'll rip your bloody arms orf. We are sick of drongoes, amateurs and old bike mechanics changing stuff and blaming us. This is not a CB250. We get the blame even when some dill has a prop strike 250 hrs before the engine has a bit of a whoopsy. Anyone caught being a dork and doing this will be ........."

..."castrated" continued Mr Aussie in the Aussie way.

..."castrated" continued Mr Aussie in the Aussie way.

"That fun-neeee" said Acki "As TurboSani always lefer back to Jaberloo, because nuts on engine mounts in Jaberloo are all castleated. He must work for Stiffy, or he might just be a flee agent. What're you quarifications, Tubb?"

Turbs thought for a moment, drew himself up to his full height, pulled in his stomach, puffed out his chest, got a cramp and said "I was a leading light in the speedway caper, I used to be quick, and I ............"

"....had no time for people who got beaten and always blamed their engines"

"It's the Aussie way" commented Nobu who showed a previousry unknown insight into the Skiip psychy "To pray the brame game ..... and to then spill your guts on facebook or some simirar inane Look-@-me website."

"But we'll make a fortune out of 'em when they front here late Sept" responded Shintaro "We'll humour them while they eat our tucka, and then we'll retire to the Liverrand, get mallied, settle down, have some nipppers of our own, and build a prane. It will be a ....................."

"But we'll make a fortune out of 'em when they front here late Sept" responded Shintaro "We'll humour them while they eat out tucka, and then we'll retire to the Liverrand, get mallied, settle down, have some nipppers of our own, and build a prane. It will be a ....................."

".....Rots" he said, then we can bag anyone.

".....Rots" he said, then we can bag anyone.

So while El Ratto is up in As-wellwoomba, and wondering whether he should go to Dalby on a ToMo hunt, Nanna has taken a-fence and replied "Did you say that you want me to put a bag over my head?"

When Turbs replied with the old offensive joke "No, I just want you to meet one of my mates, I don't want a .................."

...Doggy Bag"

"Fair suck of the sauce bottle, there, TurboBanger" responded Acki (who doubles as KR in his blonde wig during the week to get some cash) "That's no way to talk about the Nanna that we all know and love. If you expect to come to the Cowla Fri-In (and get out again) you should aporogise and come up with some aviation ditty so that the NES can get back to it's loutes."

"I agree" lesponded Latto, who was outlaged at the way that Nanna was being treated by the BangholmeDeniglator "You had better get this NES back on track, maaate, as both Dickher and Ahlokohovic apprear to have buggered off to a point where one or both of them have been p-p-p-pruning in my Aunt's g-g-g-g-garden near her p-p-p-p-p-pen."

"OK" responded the BangholmeE-rudeWrecker "I'll ................

.......start at the beginning! (of what??i_dunno)

Once upon a time there was this dude by the name of Orville (aviation term) who had a bright idea (yeah? flying term of some sort I'm sure?)...

so he went to see his brother by the name of Wilbur (aviation term) (or was it other way around?!) and they argued all day long about how they should get this flying (aviation term) thing off the ground (one of aviation's great attributes).... so using the "two tired" gained knowledge they started..........................

.......start at the beginning! (of what??i_dunno)

Once upon a time there was this dude by the name of Orville (aviation term) who had a bright idea (yeah? flying term of some sort I'm sure?)...

so he went to see his brother by the name of Wilbur (aviation term) (or was it other way around?!) and they argued all day long about how they should get this flying (aviation term) thing off the ground (one of aviation's great attributes).... so using the "two tired" gained knowledge they started..........................

.......... getting ready to fly to the Cowra fly-In (aviation term) where they expected to have a gay old time (1920's term for "fun").

"But strike a light" said Orville "The Pacific wet bit is going to be a bit of an issue, seeing as so far we have just flown a bit less than the length of a Jumbo (Jet) ... (whatever they are?)"

"No wuckers" responded Wilbur "We'll ...................

....install a conveyor belt in the Jumbo jet! :scratch head: (Now that's definitely back to the roots..087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif)

Ahlow, having finally got around to doing some book work instead of chasing Pprune identities :patch: and finding any other convenient excuse not to do it augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif, rubbed his hands together. 016_ecstatic.gif.5614e5a92e2fc049dab310e6470edb70.gif

"Send Latto big bill for fix lock so can now afford to go Cowla! bounce.gif.1ff37f7384330975bf7be7976b8a6718.gif

Tee Hee! 055_ha_ha.gif.6222375342b6726173d80c7fce1b3aa0.gif Lat may be too broke to go now...." na_na.gif.77b7aa06a1279edccd56932494ddf71b.gif

=============

Some noisy, go fast things will be in Temora on the 5th & 6th of September.....

....install a conveyor belt in the Jumbo jet! :scratch head: (Now that's definitely back to the roots..087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif)

Ahlow, having finally got around to doing some book work instead of chasing Pprune identities :patch: and finding any other convenient excuse not to do it augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif, rubbed his hands together. 016_ecstatic.gif.5614e5a92e2fc049dab310e6470edb70.gif

"Send Latto big bill for fix lock so can now afford to go Cowla! bounce.gif.1ff37f7384330975bf7be7976b8a6718.gif

Tee Hee! 055_ha_ha.gif.6222375342b6726173d80c7fce1b3aa0.gif Lat may be too broke to go now...." na_na.gif.77b7aa06a1279edccd56932494ddf71b.gif

=============

Some noisy, go fast things will be in Temora on the 5th & 6th of September.....

"Big Bill? ............ What? ............. How is the Lat going to do Cowla and Temola and Winton and ................

"So if the Wright boyz put the Flyer on a conveyor belt in a Jumbo that departed LAX at 05.17 pm on a Wednesday in September, and if they held their mouths just right, would it stop some forum members from sticking it up 'em for not using a 912 in it?" wondered a fair minded forum member.

"It would ...............

The Rat is having palpitations out in the garden, worrying about the Czech's bill, whether the Czech will take a cheque, and whether the Czech will check the signature on the cheque .... but in the meantime planning to go to Temora with the then rich Ahlow to see the fast noisy things next weekend.

"how much money do we need to get all these gliders out of the sky over Gawler and more LSA's there?"

"Ah too easy!" retorted (letawted?) Ahloh. "No money needed. Just put pooh on glidah operator's choice of motor and make them velee clanky" splat.gif.c9455afa4808fc12403cf7426da68d23.gif.

Makes them too busy arguing to fly:ace:...works with Jabaloo dlivers!" :stirring pot:

=============

Temora sounds like a plan if the weather doesn't go to poop...again 035_doh.gif.20945f41f6940e42c02c6776496d81c2.gif