The Never Ending Story

Admin

....Now through a device called a wireless router, it connects to the leetle ariel out side, which is extended up into the air (aviation term) when in use:nod:

Now out comes the usb modem that plugs into the wireless router, .............

"Now listen here, Tomo" said Acki. "The Lat has warned us all about a Ducky being on the pond and everyone else has de-crude'd their posts, yet here you are talking about "wireless routers" (twice)..... which I therefore assume are battery powered."

"That's not so bad" said the Nob "As it will not drag power from the Sub, and Nanna used one all the time ...... and she didn't seem to complain too much."

"I didn't know Nanna was an internet fiend as well" lesponded Acki "It's just that I don't want Darky to be upset on the NES as she is a new and fresh contributor, that looks like she is pretty bright, doing a law course, and from her avitar she looks pretty hot."

"Hey, Acki, you definitely can't say that" yelled El Cappo with authority "One more offence like that and I'll see that both you and Tomo the Homo (sapian) get a holiday from this forum ..... And I formally apologise to Darky on your behalf."

"Up yours, Lat" said Acki with defiance, as he reached for his Katana and ................

The Lat is also very disappointed in Ah-Lo for his suggestive post that shows the little mermaid touching herself .... but who am I to complain officially if that is the way Walt Disney wanted her drawn.

"Up yours, Lat" said Acki with defiance, as he reached for his Katana and ................

...found that someone had sneakily replaced it with a plastic pirate sword from the $2 shop. Throwing the (plastic) sword down in disgust, he reached into his back pocket and pulled out...

DarkytheDucky thinks that, if you look at his movies the right way, Walt Disney was a bit of a dirty old man at times...

...found that someone had sneakily replaced it with a plastic pirate sword from the $2 shop. Throwing the (plastic) sword down in disgust, he reached into his back pocket and pulled out...

DarkytheDucky thinks that, if you look at his movies the right way, Walt Disney was a bit of a dirty old man at times...

and pulled out ...... his ERSA, an out-of-date ASIC Card, 3 tiny penguin sized maps (complete with bulldog clips to attach them to the Pengy's flippers), 2 teensy little compasses, a wheat bag needle and thread (in case the bulldog clips don't work) and a ...............

Looks like Walt would fit in well on the NES (in fact I've always thought that Decca could be Walt the 2nd time around, as Walt flew in 3 holers as well)

And the Lat has just noticed that Tomo is looking at Ah-Lo's crude post of the Little Mermaid for longer than is healthy for a young Dalby pilot (who still needs his eyesight).

"Don't discount Deccadence" said Nanna, "Even if he is as old as Walt was the first time round".

Meanwhile, back on topic: ....and a.........submarine owners manual, also known as a sub-mariner's handbook, emblazoned with the words "Captains only".

...reached into his back pocket and pulled out...

...dog eared assortment of old BBC set drawings. 034_puzzled.gif.13de25ca01afc5c2eb51a5155a4de661.gif

"Rucky Sardircasm babe.gif.ff83c178fa2d1832ae1ee3ecbf0042bc.gif not see these." thought Acki. augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif "She velly crever legal person and plolly bust us for pinch ideas for underwater car(olla) design!" :vis:

Tompson put down his copy of marine rated ariels just as his vision started to blur.....

================

Walt Decca(ney).....Does have a familiar sound to it...060_popcorn.gif.3431c4241ff2a0cfa1a0bc338792d955.gif

We'll have to ask the mainstreamers. Deccadense can't even keep up with the thread let alone understand each post. He just throws a bit in sometimes & hopes it works.

DarkytheDucky would just like to clarify.....is our submarine still a converted Toyota Corolla (which is taking on TARDIS-like proportions)?

Yes it probably still is our fantabulous little corolla... "remember dis is de NES, things don't happen normally here mutted the Lat..."

Tomo from Dalby is have difficulty in working out what is wrong with talking about wireless routers... Having a young and pure:thumb_up: mind:big_grin: and all that.......006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

...dog eared assortment of old BBC set drawings. 034_puzzled.gif.13de25ca01afc5c2eb51a5155a4de661.gif

"Rucky Sardircasm babe.gif.ff83c178fa2d1832ae1ee3ecbf0042bc.gif not see these." thought Acki. augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif "She velly crever legal person and plolly bust us for pinch ideas for underwater car(olla) design!" :vis:

Acki doesn't need to worry about being busted by SnarkyDucky as James Bond has already done the submarine car thing too (although slightly more stylishly in a Lotus...but perhaps not TARDISised as well)...

SnarkyDucky has actually seen this sub Lotus in reality (on land) and it is a pretty awesome looking machine...

Lotus_Esprit_submarine.jpg.d6e71470341c335816d2b49b6ce3ad83.jpg

We'll have to ask the mainstreamers. Deccadense can't even keep up with the thread let alone understand each post. He just throws a bit in sometimes & hopes it works.

"Dika(ney) should not worry about such things" soothed Ahloh :Rogue:"Often the mainstreamers :jump:have no idea what they're are going on about either"083_lost.gif.5218319d46bdbc96e8aa85a1a35d4687.gif

"Dika's input works very well, thanks!" added Nana with a satisfied grin....smoking.gif.70714ab58d76458bd80855b8554c2975.gif

"Dika(ney) should not worry about such things" soothed Ahloh :Rogue:"Often the mainstreamers :jump:have no idea what they're are going on about either"083_lost.gif.5218319d46bdbc96e8aa85a1a35d4687.gif

"Dika's input works very well, thanks!" added Nana with a satisfied grin....smoking.gif.70714ab58d76458bd80855b8554c2975.gif

"Don't you worry about Decc Waltney" said the Lat "I leckon that he knows exactly what is going on ......... as his posts appear almost every time the Dark-Casm posts one of hers. Could Deccs be a stalker or is he just hoping to be?"

"I did alright with Nanna, and she no comprain" he lesponded.

"So" said the ASIC Inspector "I've got youze for having an expired card, for shoving penguins up teeeensy little torpedo tubes, for drowning pidgeons (but who cares about those Lats-with-Wings), for gazing on the Little mermaid with intent, for clappy Japanese accents, for neglecting your law studies, for loose livets ......... & all I need now is to catch the BungholmeBandit touching ..........

Frying (v.) - the act of cooking with fat; (frightening)

Diction (a.) - the state of speaking proper (or having an ongoing relationship with Mrs Tion from down the road)

Frying w/- Mrs Tion (gf.) - (rubbing cooking oil on Mrs Tion) absolutely fantastic

Latski has also noticed that Tomo has gone upmarket with his avatar, showing himself in a Jabberloo ........ so he has apparently seen the light .... and now just dreams of upgrading to a SStar (each night after he finishes with the Little Mermaid)

"So" said the ASIC Inspector "If got youze for having an expired card, for shoving penguins up teeeensy little torpedo tubes, for drowning pidgeons (but who cares about those Lats-with-Wings), for gazing on the Little mermaid with intent, for clappy Japanese accents, for neglecting your law studies, for loose livets ......... & all I need now is to catch the BungholmeBandit touching ..........

But he didn't get any further. Ex SAS Colonel, Turbo had seen the Inspector, grabbed him by the collar flung him into a torpedo tube and FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTT - he was well on the way to the North Korean shore.

"Let him ask those guys for their ASIC cards" said Turbo to the assembled crew "they'll probably nuke him"

"Now Darkasm", said Turbo, this is no Tardis. If you'd read the story of Tomo's backward flight to the Tartic, where I had to brave the ice in my open boat to tow him home, you'd know that this sub can take may shapes and the story can take many twists.

"For example, look at Tomo over there desperately trying to turn himself into a merman....."

They heard a slapping sound from the rear and found Planey flagellating himself in frustration over the lack of continuity and aviation terms, so they put him in charge of the galley.

Turbo had found a sledge hammer and went back to adjusting the tappets.

Deccadence had studied the engine control panel (aviation term) and although this was a big step up from the four switches and seven dials for the three holer, he figured he could handle it.

The Rat was sitting in the huge Captain's seat peering through his bifocals at his instrument.

Darkasm had been made Radio Operator (surely she had that friggin headseat by now!)

They were operating in silent mode.

They were operating in silent mode.

When they heard a "Phffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttt".

"Who did that ................ and who's the dirty bugger that has been eating haggis? You all know full well that is banned on a Submarine (and in a Corolla too when playing Dutchies amongst consenting adults)" yelled the Skipper as the crew started to drop like frys.

"It was me" said Mc..................

When they heard a "Phffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttt".

"Who did that ................ and who's the dirty bugger that has been eating haggis? You all know full well that is banned on a Submarine (and in a Corolla too when playing Dutchies amongst consenting adults)" yelled the Skipper as the crew started to drop like frys.

"It was me" said Mc..................

".....Lochs, and I've accidentally locked the door to the head"

[At this point newer readers should be made aware of the Jabiru fire at Bundaberg, where the fire crew found an airport gate locked, and had to sit there and watch the aircraft burn to the ground because of a legal requirement to have an Authorised Person unlock the gate]

The Rat turned white. Isn't it strange how your need to go is in direct proportion to the unavailability of facilities.

A sub isn't the place for someone to lock the door of the only point of relief.

Combine this with Planey's curry and you have a Situation.

Soon everyone was crossing legs, and the noises echoing through the sub were much like the tern colony on the Galapagos.

The Captain gave the only order he could.

"PREPARE TO SURFACE!" he yelled...........

.........But before even that could happen, the Lat sitting in the big Cap'tn's seats went all light headed and fell over and landed on DitDot nocking us both into oblivion...........

.........But before even that could happen, the Lat sitting in the big Cap'tn's seats went all light headed and fell over and landed on DitDot nocking us both into oblivion...........

....... "Who do you think I am? The Little mermaid?" said Oblivion, who was 2nd Engineer on the port side engine.

" I thought we had dropped a rod in my engine when I heard that noise in post #2618" he/she added "But then I realised that it was McJockLocks that had dropped one. ... Now Tomo, put that away and ......

And concentrate on our dilemma... Which is ~

*Out at sea...(errr...under it rather) in an old Carolla:thumb_up:

*The engine has dropped a rod, Oh hang on, no it was Ahlocks.. that's Ok then...016_ecstatic.gif.5614e5a92e2fc049dab310e6470edb70.gif

*We are very quickly running out of Oxygen (O2) if you did physics at school...092_idea.gif.5aecf2098b24482891c0ced75da80e68.gif

*The Lat has fallen off his seat and Nocked DotDash into Mr Oblivion who's port side is on the Engineer??040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif

*Slarti still hasn't been able to hack into my internet, so he is getting very jumpy because he hasn't been able to ban anyone from the forum....!049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif

*And we've only got a $2 compass to ravigate wif..... and a WAC chart, and because Ahlocks can't see anyroads he is having trouble wif gettting us in de rite direction....036_faint.gif.b6fdbf92c760c47b56da9b625fc7db92.gif

============

Ps. Turblow, I didn't fly backwards to the tarctic did I...??...Or did I?? I thought it was in the White R22 Chopper, with red streaks......025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif

The situation wasn't getting any easier with Tomo raving out of his mind after being knocked into oblivion.

Certainly someone flew backwards to Antarctica as a result of a strong northerly combined with a Rotactional engine.

"OBRIVION!" came a cry from the storage area and the remaining escapees appeared from their hiding place.

"We miss you Obrivion" said Nobushi, we already sick of Lice and Law fish every day, no0t to mention miso soup - taste like lat's pee.

"Not you Lat" he said quickly, fearing a torpedo tube getaway.

They noticed that the Rat had trimmed his whiskers so he looked like a RAF Wing Commander.....

They noticed that the Rat had trimmed his whiskers so he looked like a RAF Wing Commander.....

Sighing slightly over the Lat's obsession with his appearance even in times of crisis, Darkasm decided to take action.

Removing her fancy new headset (aviation term), she grabbed McLocks (the source of the smell that was still suffocating the crew) and sat him on the end of one of the empty torpedo tubes which would (a) send the smell outside and (b) provide extra thrust (aviation term).

Agreeing with Tomo's assessment that they were rapidly running out of oxygen (since there was currently about 10+ people all crammed into a Toyota Corolla), Darkasm figured that it was time to try making the Corolla fly (aviation term)...after all, they were all pilots (aviation term), how hard could it be?

The next challenge was getting this Corolla out of the water and into the air. Being a law student, not a physics student, Darkasm turned and asked....

The next challenge was getting this Corolla out of the water and into the air. Being a law student, not a physics student, Darkasm turned and asked....

.... what do I need to do (aviation phrase) to make this Corolla fly (aviation term)? Do I just send (aviation term) it to Czechoslovacquia (aviation joint) and they'll make it into a SStar (aviation machine) like all the rest, or is the corollary with this Corolla that I should ....................

Dear Casm - I am advised that there are serious legal implications that ensue from someone like Locksie dropping one in a contained space amongst his NES mates. Will you please provide advice (without charge this time) so that we can take the necessary constabutorial action (which will be pretty easy as the Coppers hate the Firies down this way already [and they both have it in for the CFS & the SES {except for their female members in orange overalls and tank-tops (see post # early for more details on that)}])

.... what do I need to do (aviation phrase) to make this Corolla fly (aviation term)? Do I just send (aviation term) it to Czechoslovacquia (aviation joint) and they'll make it into a SStar (aviation machine) like all the rest, or is the corollary with this Corolla that I should ....................

Dear Casm - I am advised that there are serious legal implications that ensue from someone like Locksie dropping one in a contained space amongst his NES mates. Will you please provide advice (without charge this time) so that we can take the necessary constabutorial action (which will be pretty easy as the Coppers hate the Firies down this way already [and they both have it in for the CFS & the SES {except for their female members in orange overalls and tank-tops (see post # early for more details on that)}])

...but realising that they don't have time to send it to Czechoslovakia, Russia or anywhere else where a Toyota Corolla might possibly be an improvement on their current air fleet, Darky thought quickly. However, being a Jabbaloo driver, her attempts to create wings out of Tomo's mother's second-best linen don't turn out how she planned and...

Darkcasm is currently searching the Crimes Act for references to 'contamination of a submarine by nefarious means'

...Darkcasm is currently searching the Crimes Act for references to 'contamination of a submarine by nefarious means'

"It may not be in the Crimes Act" commented Nobu "But it was certainly a Low Act, as he has quarterised my nose hairs."

"He has halfised mine" mine said Acki "And if Darky can't find anything on this in the Crimes Act, I suggest that she check out ArLo's record with the AFP under the Serious Stuffups Act, relating to his persistant failure to be able to extract photos from phones."

"Yes" said the Bunghole 'It's ............

.... relating to his persistant failure to be able to extract photos from phones."...

Ahlow thought he just still giddy from using IFR (I Forrow Railway) fright plan on way back from Cowla, :yuk:

[ATTACH]8773.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]8772.vB[/ATTACH]

or something was wrong with camarah. :patch: (or that Ahloh just prane sirry...augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif) He find strange phenomona with picachahs that are taken of Lat at Cowla...033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif

[ATTACH]8776.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]8775.vB[/ATTACH]

and at Yarrawonga...033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif

[ATTACH]8774.vB[/ATTACH]

Ahloh think he seclet Stazi agent 039_private_eyes.gif.707d2b71af6ed28aa3f848545036e2e0.gif working undercover and not hotel magnate!! :uhoh2:

==================

Oh dear! There's some at the back door..... 037_yikes.gif.2082ee4b157a18e5ec01fc250b51372e.gif

305280464_Bethungraspiral.jpg.f8b96d31415d1900324b21ff7a960e9e.jpg

1197079624_Spiralahead.jpg.7b2e6c5380bc383c164e39c3bd5b3466.jpg

1217316279_RatatYarrawonga.jpg.5950c47912571b9e82048206eb2d9e7e.jpg

1607514883_TheratatCowra.jpg.148198c387621ab2e2d8563294534d22.jpg

1916996840_Ratnest.jpg.76e9679f2a0185749826bb48ff3f873e.jpg

The shocking photos of the Rat passed out against a door while a very important conference was taking place shocked the NES group for a moment until someone said that after all, he did come from Wagga, and they turned their attention to the job at hand.

"Yes" said the Bunghole 'It's ............

"......all in the soil". (He was an amateur philosopher at times.)

Darkasm's hopeless attempt at converting the Corolla into a flying machine resembled the outfit of a certain Doctor's squeeze at the AFL Brownlow medal night - it wasn't going to fly.

This was another job for Turbo.

Remember (especially Darkasm) that the Corolla had already been substantially enlarged (see earlier photo) and painted dark red and black. All it really needed was wings.

Turbo thought of Utralights flying shoopping bags, picked up a tube of plastic, attached a pump, and we had an aircraft.......