The Never Ending Story

Admin

[quote=Tomo;135216

Darky has sold her mind on ebay....! no wonder she can't land the jabiruter

Planey who felt he could benefit from a few more youthful braincells]https://www.recreationalflying.com/xf2/uploads/emoticons/049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif[/img]

However, intead------------

………El Ratto saved himself in Mexico somehow and has dug up a quartet consisting of himself, Turboguitar, Ahlo & Darky, with young Tomo chiming in as the tenor, in which case it becomes a quintet to appear at Natfly.

Hey Planey great idea! Are you up for it too? We won’t have to compete with the quartet, just put a big sign at the front of the stage; “Don’t applaud; just throw money”. We’ll own our own aeroplanes in no time!

Hey Planey great idea! Are you up for it too? We won’t have to compete with the quartet, just put a big sign at the front of the stage; “Don’t applaud; just throw money”. We’ll own our own aeroplanes in no time!

Decca, however, had forgotten that Darky was the one with the hat, so naturally the audience would have already given all of their money to the quintet and would have none left for Decca and Planey...

………”. We’ll own our own aeroplanes in no time!

Mate, I was going to twist your arm for some on that timber you've been clearing, to build one. However, someone said it's full of borer holes like AERO chocolate, so would'nt handle turbulence other than the initial flight.

Maybe we could become promo managers for the quartet, and sneak a sly few trips in Senor El Rato's Jabby while they're busy holding their jamb sessions:guitarist::robin::guitarist::kumbaya:.

If we both rock up wearing sombrero's, fake suntan, dark glasses:cool: 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif and a bit of gold lolly wrapper stuck to our teeth, no one will ever twig that it's not the big fellah himself.

After all, they say immitation is the finest form of flattery:big_grin:.

Decca, however, had forgotten that Darky was the one with the hat, so naturally the audience would have already given all of their money to the quintet and would have none left for Decca and Planey...

Now we can clearly see Darky's legal eagle training is beginning to kick-in:crying:051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

Maybe the proceeds could be put into a plain, sorry, plane trust fund:question:.

I like it Planey, let's not tell anyone.

Yeah but, Darky a hat can only hold so much, and Planey & I are good at sweeping red carpets, horse stables & aircraft cabins, we're sure to sweep our fortune up at Temorville.

024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif

I like it Planey, let's not tell anyone.

Yeah but, Darky a hat can only hold so much, and Planey & I are good at sweeping red carpets, horse stables & aircraft cabins, we're sure to sweep our fortune up at Temorville.

Yea right!

With the list above, we'll either have have plenty to bank, or, spread around the tomato patch.006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

Anyway, tomato's are especially good for you and me Decca, so don't get the pip.

Oh yeah.... bring it on...! :thumb_up: I'll volunteer as ..... eerrr? Mmmmm question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif

Sorry Tomo,

Couldnt possibly allow that, as you live too near my ex-misses and she took 95% of what i'd earned, last time around.

I know a bloke whose clearing his land of firewood if you're that keen to get into a business. However, don't get too carried away, it's not really of good aircraft quality, despite what he may tell you.

As franchisee, you'd probably have to trade under the name of Aircraft Bruce, or something.

Yes Planey, anything with anti-oxidants in it such as red wine, tomatoes, red wine, blackcurrants, red wine, etc.

A small van arrived at the motel this afternoon, proudly displaying “HIFU NON-INVASIVE PROSTATE CANCER TREATMENT” on its exterior. I took some photos for you but couldn’t get them onto a pm, then I lost the forums, just completely disappeared! So I gave up until I come across an evening which isn’t so clouded with all that anti-oxidant stuff!

It’s a very small van but I suspect it’s also the clinic and surgery. Now there’s an idea to make money………..

Couldnt possibly allow that, as you live too near my ex-misses and she took 95% of what i'd earned, last time around.I know a bloke whose clearing his land of firewood if you're that keen to get into a business. However, don't get too carried away, it's hardly of aircraft quality

At least she left you 5%.... I've seen worse! :bitehard:

Thanks heaps for the offer, but I've had my share of clearing firewood this season... "literally"

Oh come on... you got to have a bit of creativity in building aircraft... the more holes the lighter it is you see... nothing a bit of fencing wire won't fix, slap a B&S (an engine, not drink!) on the front of a bit of brigalow, a few nylon fertilizer bags for wing coverings, using little bits of straight bamboo as wing spars and ribs... Dad's brother's wife's brother in law's old push bike for the wheels... and we have a b e a u t i f u l artistic piece of modern day antique engineering of the 21st century....

Now that is something................

Oh come on... you got to have a bit of creativity in building aircraft... the more holes the lighter it is you see... nothing a bit of fencing wire won't fix, slap a B&S (an engine, not drink!) on the front of a bit of brigalow, a few nylon fertilizer bags for wing coverings, using little bits of straight bamboo as wing spars and ribs... Dad's brother's wife's brother in law's old push bike for the wheels... and we have a b e a u t i f u l artistic piece of modern day antique engineering of the 21st century....

Now that is something................

Just thought you might like to build somthing different to fly:laugh:

Mmmmm....... :no no:

we will have to come up with a name for it though...... using these letters - NESFW21STCAAD - representing the "Never Ending Story Fire Wood 21ST Century Artistic Aircraft Design"

ace.gif.2b1dc038de41e0a2c20ef8412351d1a2.gif

Mmmmm....... :no no:

we will have to come up with a name for it though...... using these letters - NESFW21STCAAD - representing the "Never Ending Story Fire Wood 21ST Century Artistic Aircraft Design"

ace.gif.2b1dc038de41e0a2c20ef8412351d1a2.gif

If you build it out of Decca's wood from his paddock, you might have more than a few bugs to iron out of it 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif:crying:051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

Why not call it a Bora Bora, at least sounds fast.

BANG!....CRASH!....CRUNCH!......Darky was doing a shift at the crontyrols of the Subrolla, and had just taken out Taiwan, receiving a letter of congratulations from the Chinese Government.

However, the big sub with its mixed Australian/Japanese Crew hadn't yet made it to Australia, and was just going round in circles.

Rat was snoring on a beach in Mexico.

Chainsaw Tomo had received an invitation from Brazil to come over and denude the rainforests, but had decided to take up a position as a stunt cameraman (judging by the takeoff) in Hollywood. (I bought one Tomo for the RC Plane)

Turbo went up at Moorabbin yesterday in a 172 for some photography, made a feather soft landing from the RH seat, and was now wondering if all the stories about Jabs were true.

Planey and Deccadence looked like they were about to settle in with some hot tomato juice, although somehow Deccadence had woven in the image of a mobile Prostate Van.

You'd have to wonder what that was for. Just image you're lying in bed in the Motel after a hard days travel, drift off to sleep, and wake up next morning with no prostate.

The moral of that story is keep clear of Snake Gully.

Ahlow was counting rivets and had reached 14,132 when...

........ when he heard that unmistakable sound..... Baahh, Baaahh.... and he looked up to see a ram at full speed on a direct heading to the man himself.... :bitehard:

Ahloh started frantically looking around to see what he can do - he took note of what rivet he was up to so he wouldn't have to start over again - but instead of defending himself he started reminiscing about the good o'l days when Ditdot had the spud gun on the Drifting and all those fantastic dog fights we got up to with oranges, spuds and golf balls..... bounce.gif.1ff37f7384330975bf7be7976b8a6718.gif ..... "if only he was here now" I'd be right thought Aaaaaaahhhlocks :confused:.....

Meanwhile the ram is winding out to an incredible speed .......... :run:

And then he heard it...... the sound of a ......

...a couple of 'nads' clashing rhytmically together. augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif

"Aw crud, that's gotta smart." grimaced AhNo :yuk:, his attention drawn to the pendulating woolly mass. :ah_oh:

"Wouldn't take too much to give that ram something else to think about." 033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif he added, as he reached for the the Stzara's cabbage roll JATO tube*......

=================

*Let's see how long ditDah has been following NES for...060_popcorn.gif.3431c4241ff2a0cfa1a0bc338792d955.gif

However, the big sub with its mixed Australian/Japanese Crew hadn't yet made it to Australia, and was just going round in circles.

Rat was snoring on a beach in Mexico.

"This is a fine state of affairs" said Acki to Tacki while the kNob listened in "That mob in the NES have left us out here at sea, going round in circles, while they start talking about other stuff, some of which is inconsequential ........ like Ram's danglers. What is the world cuming to?"

"I aglee" lesponded Nobu "And El Ratto the Magnifico is down on a beach in Mexico drinking Taquila and looking at beautiful dark skinned mexican maidens with black doilies on their heads and multi-coloured ones sewn into bicinis. Do yez know what Mexican beach he is on?" asked kNobu to Acki.

"I think it is the one just west of Apollo Bay" he leplied "Where the rams are ........

pendulating, perambulating and knocking away like a jabby with an over stretched head stud."over stretched head stud?" queried the leading ram "That sounds just like a Riverland ............."

....... description of the young blokes that attend their B&S Balls."

"Ah" said kNobu "Them was the days, when the words McCullock and Ultralight were synonymous, when the Drifter was still a gleam in the designers eye (at that time a "Drifter" was just a "Floater" that was on it's way downstream), and B&S stood for ....................

Ahlocks is "concerned".

"I am concerned" said Ahlocks "About those blokes and blokettes out there in the Sub without guidance, and in the veritable traditions of the NSW Fireies thingo I shall do something about it."

So he puffed out his chest until his tunic nearly burst, pulled in his stomach in an Arnold Swarz-a-thingo pose, drew himself way up to his full height, combed his hair, sucked in his breath and uncontrollably cut-the-cheese ............. when he heard a distant cash register go 'Ka-ching' and Julia G got out of the back seat of a nearby commonwealth Limo, leaving Swanny and the blonde bloke to adjust their clothing and stand Fraser-like by the door.

"Under the powers vested in me by the NETS, here is your bill for dropping one" she said "It works the same as the billing of landing fees, where we monitor the airwaves and each Aussie's ding is registered with a central database known as the RODS (Registery of Dings) and an account is automatically generated each time you drop one."

"But I am a brave rescuer" protested Ahlocks.

"Doesn't matter" responded Julia "Unless you have a PEC (Phart Exemption Certificate), as it was proven in Copenhagen that every time you roll onto one cheek, a penguin kicks the bucket and 1 Kg of polar ice is lost forever. But women are exempt, as everyone knows that they don't do it ............ and this scheme will claw back all of the Super that those old blokes have saved, because some of them (and a couple contribute to the NES) are major sources of methane polution as shown in this here map which proves that some in Victoria are each worse that an Angus Bull."

"Hold on" responded Ahlovak "If you impose that you'll................