The Never Ending Story

Admin

Guest Maj Millard

"I thought CASA had grounded all those little things by now" you certainly shouldn't be allowed around a 'real' airport like Wagga, and certainly shouldn't be allowed in the same airspace as us 'real' rex pilots'. Hell last time I saw one of those little 'plastic araldite fantastics' was at an airshow where a mother had put her small child in one, and was walking around looking for the coin slot !!........'rex on short final'

Hell last time I saw one of those little 'plastic araldite fantastics' was at an airshow where a mother had put her small child in one, and was walking around looking for the coin slot !!........'rex on short final'

"Rex on short fimal indeed!" snarled the Rat, who, never one to be original was now dressed in a possum skin.

The Rex crew were used to Ahlow giving up his hours flying to get out of their way, so they didn't notice the rock steady (as they fly when well flown) ahead of them in the circuit, on their right, and in their path.

They continued their approach......"Flaps down Roger" said the Captain "Ok, flaps down Rodney" said Roger then... "Christ what's that? as he saw what appeared to be a large set of teeth in the middle of a fur ball wearing a plastic raincoat....."

Ahlo had excelled himself with his Banjo Patterson to the point where the Mayoress of WEagga Wagga had.....

They continued their approach......"Flaps down Roger" said the Captain "Ok, flaps down Rodney" said Roger then... "Christ what's that? as he saw what appeared to be a large set of teeth in the middle of a fur ball wearing a plastic raincoat....."

"Heck" said REX to Roger, & Russell & Damian & Rodknee The 4 axis auotpilots, and Felix the FlittyFlightAttendant "I'm on the wrong CTAF frequency again and based on the look of that bloke with a large set of teeth in the middle of a fur ball wearing a plastic raincoat, the TurboTruckDiscussor must be up in Wagga visiting Hartwigs again."

"I get locked up every time I wear my fur ball & plastic raincoat outfit" said Damian in a fit of pique "And there is ...........

...which cannot be revealed under the current privacy laws.

And out of the west rode BartwhoXXXXslast,

the perfect possum poacher from Upper Kumbukta West

And so said he with a bit of a grin,

Tis time to decorate with a possum skin trim

"No way" said Darky, "I know that I'd rather,

have a lightspeed Zulu.......................

.... for a starter.

Tomtom can't think of anything this morning

to go into the NES, to stop people yawning...

'Tis a pretty nice day, so get out there to play.

While I go and perfect my strips condition

For a little flying tomorrow in a Jab

Flying an airforce pilot around on an expedition

Making sure I perform so 'tis just Fab

Whilst not to loose my petition for sedition (keen.gif.7777ed0d05dcd20861d93166f822038e.gif)

Or we could all be in an awful condition........................

Tubz latest batch of Possum skin G-bangers hadn't had all of the saltpetre rinsed out during manufacture. :raise_eyebrow:

"Geez, 033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif I wouldn't want to have a scratch just after knocking the ash out of the pipe" muttered McLoch.

:kboom:

055_ha_ha.gif.6222375342b6726173d80c7fce1b3aa0.gif "No need to worry about a marriage licence then"...075_amazon.gif.cc281e7fdd81ad4a6f72dd47b08e516f.gif

that he didn't want his dog or his partner to find out about, coz iffin' they did, the 'ess haitch one tee' would hit da........

..... 60" timber prop, taking the varnish off, delaminating it and .............

Turbo had been travelling through Queensland, so he headn't noticed the smell...

So "what" demanded ahlochsley " pongs so strong in Qld that Turbo couldn't notice the prop-dispersed odiferous matter?. It could not be Tommo because he is such a clean lad and ........."

Probably not... but for the NES, lets go that way! Just imagine if I hadn't landed..... just the thought makes one......

=======

Ok so lets see how cheeky one can come! 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

.......cringe.

Tomo, the alien, who could only speak morse code when he joined us, Like Icarus, got too high (no, not on the Dalby crops) and found himself in orbit. along with 2000 tonnes of US satelites that, lioke old chevies, failed to fire, and 72 Russian dogs with frozen, startled looks on their faces.....much like Tomo......