The Never Ending Story

Admin

Deccadense (fairy tail lover) can’t wait for the “and they lived happily ever after” bit as dictated by Tomo in the post before the 2,500th post, while TurboClanger,

Deccadence (and other Rats) waited ready to pounce for the honour in the wings.

Alas the Never Ending Story was NEVER going to allow THAT to happen.

Nor was Nana. (Oh, Dear Ahlox, where do you EVER find all those emoti©ons)

Damn this keyboard. Deccadence can’t express himself without emoti©ons when it wants to use it’s own language.

So Tomo comes up with dropping the pidgini Japanesi and introduces the Right Rothers, sending the whole NES into a time warp.

But the man from Kununulla, frying his Lotax powered Super Echo, Blings a new force to the fore.

Deccadence is stuck with the old language - the ratio of pidgin speakin pirots at Barralat is 6 to 1 in the circuit.

Will Orville & Wilbur be able to travel to Cowra together on the one sky-cycle? With life jackets? Can they make the distance without having to do an in-flight 100hourly?

So Tomo comes up with dropping the pidgini Japanesi and introduces the Right Rothers, sending the whole NES into a time warp.

Then Nobu piped up "Don't sweat it, Deccs me old mate, because that time warp means that me and the boyz can be smarter this time and give WWII a miss. We'll duck across the border into Korea, get an apprenticeship with Kia, drink Tia Maria, and .............

...study onomatopoeia." 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif

"Then we make fun of Jaba-Rrr-Rrr-Rrr-Rrrrr-ooohs" quipped Ahloh as he closed the wiki page where he'd been looking up big words and readied for incoming flak.075_amazon.gif.cc281e7fdd81ad4a6f72dd47b08e516f.gif

Well, this was too much for O'Dalby, fully fledged and freshly minted av8or. :ilmostro:

He donned his best flying king gees and set course for the South. (Psst! O'Dalby...The other south. na_na.gif.77b7aa06a1279edccd56932494ddf71b.gif) "Hang the expense!" he cried as he wheeled his airborne steed into a perfectly flown 180. "I'm off to Cowra to sort these NES malingerers out and see if Dika can set me up with a few of his babes babe.gif.ff83c178fa2d1832ae1ee3ecbf0042bc.gif....

=================

* Readers are cautioned that not everything contained within the NES is True. :ah_oh:

......except from the fact that Slarti :banned:has a tan pussy....augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif

"how much money do we need .......?

"Do you have a boat?" responded Ahlocholovic "Because you'll need a ship-load of cash if you want me to fix that key that is giving trouble. Just ask the Skipper, who made the mistake of getting me to do some work for him (and which has now underwritten my SportStar flying for the next 6 months). What have you got against griders, anyway?" he aksed.

Burp'n thought for a minute, considered Ah Lo's reference to Slarti's tan pussy (searched eveywhere for an emoticon for one of those), and said "......

...study onomatopoeia." 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif"Then we make fun of Jaba-Rrr-Rrr-Rrr-Rrrrr-ooohs"

onomatopoeia - Definition:

"The formation or use of words such as buzz or murmur that imitate the sounds associated with the objects or actions they refer to."

The Rat had seized upon the revelation about TartiTanSpot to quickly change the subject, but had there been drama at YSWG2?

Had there been a cold morning?

Had there been some "Jaba-Rrr-Rrr-Rrr-Rrrrr-ooohs"

Was it all turning into "Jaba-Rrr-Rrr-Rrr-Rrrrr- Pooohs

"Crunch, Crunch, Crunch, Crunch" The rat was walking over the gravel in his winter boots, a blower heater under one foreleg and a set of jumper leads under the other.

"Click, Click, Click Click" went the key in the lock, but nothing happened and the Rat cursed as he realised he was going to have to make yet another Sportstar callout and wait for the smirking alliterator.

"Click, Click, Click Click" went the key in the lock, but nothing happened and the Rat cursed as he realised he was going to have to make yet another Sportstar callout and wait for the smirking alternator.

"It's me" said the Smirking Alternator, who alternates between AC & DC, men's and women's clothing, RAA & GA, this Forum and prune, Czechoslovakia & Bosnia, Austria and Bundaberg, the red truck and the white van, ............................

"Do you want me to open the lock? asked the Smirking Alternator, or (giving the alternative) "are you just pleased to see me El Rattster?"....

"I am definitely just wanting you to be opening the lock" he responded with an Indian accent.

"I'll have chicken Tikka & an Indian copy of my SportSzar (it's called a SportMaharajah)" responded Mr. Ahlow "And a spot of ...........

"I'll have chicken Tikka & an Indian copy of my SportSzar (it's called a SportMaharajah)" responded Mr. Ahlow "And a spot of ...........

"...tea" he said, then more uncertainly "Is this Bankstown I am at Sir?"

"...tea" he said, then more uncertainly "Is this Bankstown I am at Sir?"

"How should I know, keemoosabi? You are the Instructor. And if you don't teach me good, me scalp ya" replied Broken Lance in his Piper Lance.

"I think it is Warnervale ...... not Bankstown, although they do look similar, and please do not be throwing of your weight around with me." replied the Structor "As we are sure to be the world's new super-power, we stuck it up the poms when we got rid of the Raj, and my sister works in the Telstra call centre in Delhi, so we can play merry hell with your account."

"Remember the Little Big Horn, maate" replied Broken Lance "And ...............

"Remember the Little Big Horn, maate" replied Broken Lance "And ...............

"......next time don't dump the flaps at six feet, if you don't mind"

"Oh, I am very very sorry, I keep getting mixed up between what you are doing for landing and what you are doing for take off" said Instructor Gandhi.

"Make your mind up" cam Jabba the Hut's voice over the radio waves as a yellow Corbett Startle zoomed up from underneath.

Gandhi in his confusion had pressed the Transmit button as he spoke....

"......Gandhi in his confusion had pressed the Transmit button as he spoke....

..... just like occurs in most other circuits that train visiting stewedants".

"Be careful with your button pressing there, sport" said BL "As we Indians (feather, not dot) have a long tradition in this aviation caper."

"No, no, no" responded the Structa, the subcontinent was the birthplace of aviation.

"Listen mate" responded Broken "Who do you think it was that invented the arrow, and more impoortantly which people was it that reconciled the forces at work with arrow-ship, who developed the formula for the modulus of elasticity for the shaft of an arrow, who worked out the critical frequency of a bow string? Well it was my ancestor Running Stream Cessna, and as a result their factory in Kansas is on our land."

"That's nothing" responded J D Structa "We invented supersonic flight when my uncle got a crook bit of chicken and ..........

"That's nothing" responded J D Structa "We invented supersonic flight when my uncle got a crook bit of chicken and ..........

".... bent over just as Aunty Mad was coming in the door.

"It was fight or flight, but before he could work out which one, he flew in a very unstable trajectory towards the top of the big cherry tree in the back yard."

"....With a great black spot now starting to appear on the right eye, having been sent flying through the air at super sonic speeds by Auntie Mad when she swung her huge masculine left fist through the air, which in turn came to an abrupt ending as it came into contact with J D Structa's eye... causing the said blackness"

Well, thought J D? "That's one way to fly without giving away anything hard earned", 'although It probably hurts just as much!

Now thanks goodness that the local sparky had one of those specially designed cherrry picker thingo's..............

"....With a great black spot now starting to appear on the right eye, having been sent flying through the air at super sonic speeds by Auntie Mad when she swung her huge masculine left fist through the air, which in turn came to an abrupt ending as it came into contact with J D Structa's eye... causing the said blackness"

Well, thought J D? "That's one way to fly without giving away anything hard earned", 'although It probably hurts just as much!

Now thanks goodness that the local sparky had one of those specially designed cherrry picker thingo's..............

....... which is rated at 4.5 te, "As dear old Aunt Mad is a fair lump of a woman whose equilibrium (aviation term) has been upset by the trip through the sound barrier"

So as she was lowered to terra firma (aviation term) they noticed a little bloke in a rug standing by the cherry tree, concealing something behind his back.

"Are you an ASIC Inspector?" someone asked.

"And does anyone know when (and where) my Cherry went?" ask Aunt M (remembering the past ..... wayyyyy back).

"Asic Inspector?" he said while spitting on the ground in disdain. "I am George Washingup" he said disclosing his Axe (and a turbocharged 914 model it was too, so George must have had a quid) "And just wait till our god-damn Wright boyz get going in this aviation lark and we'll see what country is the father of aviation (aviation term) .... with this 115 hp up their clackers we'll take the world by storm (yucky aviation term), then ..............

"Asic Inspector?" he said while spitting on the ground in disdain. "I am George Washingup" he said disclosing his Axe (and a turbocharged 914 model it was too, so George must have had a quid) "And just wait till our god-damn Wright boyz get going in this aviation lark and we'll see what country is the father of aviation (aviation term) .... with this 115 hp up their clackers we'll take the world by storm, then ..............

"....we'll find out a way to make the gearbox hang together...."

"....we'll find out a way to make the gearbox hang together...."

........ but I know how much we are attacked on this Forum if we criticise Rotarian Axes, so I am checking the backlash and adjusting the clutch torque in readiness for ......

...the Biggles Brigade.

Meanwhile things had gone very quiet on the Cowra front.

The escapees sat around a makeshift fire in the bush eating Kentucky fried.

"This makes difference from old days when we ate clow" said Aki "Maybe we should have added herbs and spices"

"What we gonna do now we know Factotem coming?" asked Taka "He smarter, going to be difficult getting all aircraft away"

"Captain said refuerrer come to each aircraft" said Tosumo "Why don't we put word out to leave keys in aircraft for refuerrer"

"Good idea" said Nobushi

...the Biggles Brigade.

Meanwhile things had gone very quiet on the Cowra front.

The escapees sat around a makeshift fire in the bush eating Kentucky fried.

"This makes difference from old days when we ate clow" said Aki "Maybe we should have added herbs and spices"

"What we gonna do now we know Factotem coming?" asked Taka "He smarter, going to be difficult getting all aircraft away"

"Captain said refuerrer come to each aircraft" said Tosumo "Why don't we put word out to leave keys in aircraft for refuerrer"

"Good idea" said Nobushi

"Here are my keys now" said Nanna "And what is the Fat-totem's name? Is he the refueller with the big black hose, that I new for a few months down in Chewka?"

"And where the heck is AhRo?" asked Nobu, adding to frow of unanswered questions.

"He must have the dirts with the NES, or he is so busy with his Rocks that he doesn't have time for us ......... or maybe he might be learning the bagpipes to use with the Bangholme Singing Teacher?"

"No, he's ................

"No, he's ................

"...doing his 100 hourly rivet check" said the local ASIC card inspector.

"I've had to let him in five days in a row. I let him get to 33,356 each time, then go over and ask him if he'd like a cup of coffee.

"Of course he's so desperate that he falls for it every time.

"Us ASIC inspectors are like that you know"

"...doing his 100 hourly rivet check" said the local ASIC card inspector.

"I've had to let him in five days in a row. I let him get to 33,356 each time, then go over and ask him if he'd like a cup of coffee.

"Of course he's so desperate that he falls for it every time.

"Us ASIC inspectors are like that you know"

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous" said Acki "And I'd give my left castleated to own one of those Sportstars. They are a peach of a machine and AhRo fries his with aplomb. He ................."

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous" said Acki "And I'd give my left castleated to own one of those Sportstars. They are a peach of a machine and AhRo fries his with aplomb. He ................."

"... puts the plomb on top of the instrument panel because he has no Artificial Holizon"

"... puts the plomb on top of the instrument panel because he has no Artificial Holizon"

However he further stated "Just taking it from the McTop of the panel to the bottom under McGravity wasn't artificial enough for me, and it was vertical, which would have been an Atificial Verticon, so I tied it from the left side of the panel to the right, which was much McMore artificial, a lot more artsi-phartsi, heaps more horizon-like, and it made my McSportsStar more .....................