The Never Ending Story

Admin

I wouldn't be poking fun at the Japanese escapees if I were you Tomo, particularly if you fly in a Jab.

Yeah bery drue..... "All fun poked at all Dapanese personal will be promptly forgiven..."018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif

Reason: Me want live long is dis here world, and getting shoot holes the de dabaru don't particularly go down real well.... but dome do dink of it, it probably would if you hit it's soft spot!031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif

Ahloh venture off to tumuT (ah bugga. sprell it backwards...:scratch head:) and have crandestine meeting with couple lag and tube fryers while there. 002_wave.gif.38b2eb11a61bb4711f0b1477404692bd.gif

"Horrey snappen dragon bums! :uhoh2: CFI put students through the paces!!" ahloh stammered "They do engine stopee rots of times! Scare liven schit out of ahloh watching them." ( i.e. there was some masterful flying being done :thumb_up:...brilliant to watch. 060_popcorn.gif.3431c4241ff2a0cfa1a0bc338792d955.gif )

"Comee back to home and find Lat with gold tooth, lurkee at airfield..smoking.gif.70714ab58d76458bd80855b8554c2975.gif" ahloh continued bounce.gif.1ff37f7384330975bf7be7976b8a6718.gif. "Now ahloh and Lat pranning to go sortie to Cowla to set sneaky trap for Bunghole Turboman :vis:.....(tee hee he high_5.gif.cc7125176baf9f1b72beeb0e52a68cb7.gif)

"Comee back to home and find Lat with gold tooth, lurkee at airfield..smoking.gif.70714ab58d76458bd80855b8554c2975.gif" ahloh continued bounce.gif.1ff37f7384330975bf7be7976b8a6718.gif. "Now ahloh and Lat pranning to go sortie to Cowla to set sneaky trap for Bunghole Turboman :vis:.....(tee hee he high_5.gif.cc7125176baf9f1b72beeb0e52a68cb7.gif)

"Urro?" asked Shin "Mushi Mushi Turbopranna, you hear what Lurkee Lat pran?"

"No Shin" said Turbo, who'd been their cooking teacher and mechanical advisor for some time, and had formed a close association.

"What are those two up to now?" he asked putting down the oxy torch.

"Lurkee Lat and Chinee Ah Lok (spitting on ground) pranny tlap" said Shin.

"What is it?" asked Turbo

"Don't know, but we decide we take SportsStar buuble topped bug cruncher, because it look like real Zero. Bet he not happy when find out" said Shin.

"I wouldn't do that Shin advised Turbo, "those rotary axles are not called bird scarers for nothing, it'll give your position away"

..."Don't know, but we decide we take SportsStar buuble topped bug cruncher, because it look like real Zero. Bet he not happy when find out" said Shin.

..."ahloh (spit on ground) definitely not happy :patch: when he find fuel dipping stick not quite accurate. Ahloh (spit...) pour in 40 litres to top off each tank and look like big dog have pith on one wing! :Disappointed:

Have to wash prane and relube frap hinge, all the while hoping rike hell that rotalaxe go bang! scream!! and not just go crick, crick, crick like first try rast week....:black_eye:

(Too many short local blats don't keep the battery charged up. augie.gif.346f47c3977a17668982a7a2e09685c9.gif)

===============

The spell check in the garden is having conniptions

Aki didn't really mind the Chinese. After all they were the new rich tourists from selling underpants to Aussies and he needed cash for the trip.

"Ah Lo" he said condescendingly with a low bow while thinking to himself ("he probry descended from monkey") "more better fuer dipstick be too smor than too big. Better have to rubricate frap hinge than try to rand deadstick near Mrs Doubtfire!"

"Ahloh not have short blats anymore." he replied as he peeled a banana and scratched the flea from his armpit. "Short blats become long blats now. Youngest blat now six foot flee!" hurry_up.gif.c95c94e3493e8a31c43504459cf407e1.gif

"Ahloh want to fry to Cowla to do recon mission 039_private_eyes.gif.707d2b71af6ed28aa3f848545036e2e0.gif for upcoming knees up and find praces to hide and ambush war tribe members :stirring pot:. "

"Be bruddy funnee if scare bangholePranner as well.....

"whoops! ahloh let dinner* out of bag"....035_doh.gif.20945f41f6940e42c02c6776496d81c2.gif

==================

* think about it...

"Ahloh not have short blats anymore." he replied as he peeled a banana and scratched the flea from his armpit. "Short blats become long blats now. Youngest blat now six foot flee!" hurry_up.gif.c95c94e3493e8a31c43504459cf407e1.gif

"Ahloh want to fry to Cowla to do recon mission 039_private_eyes.gif.707d2b71af6ed28aa3f848545036e2e0.gif for upcoming knees up and find praces to hide and ambush war tribe members :stirring pot:. "

"Be bruddy funnee if scare bangholePranner as well.....

"whoops! ahloh let dinner* out of bag"....035_doh.gif.20945f41f6940e42c02c6776496d81c2.gif

==================

* think about it...

"Ah Lo's latest cliptic message a bit too crever for The Lat, and he need to contemprate it some more. Wirr Bungholepranner prease PM the Lat with answer so that he looks crever." thought the Craptain.

"The Lat doesn't have short blats either. In fact The Lat's gland-blats are no longer short." he said.

"What special Brue Gum tucka do you brokes want when you lob here in 5 weeks?" asked Aki of The BungHole, as he was the last one to visit Japan and knew the latest cullinary fashions.

'We'll have ...................

....cat* ....that has been let out of bag"

Bruddy hell :patch:...You lot not know delicacy if it walk up and scratch you bruddy eyes out....:Disappointed:

================

* dinner...velly good with sweet an sow sauce...

....cat* ....that has been let out of bag"

Bruddy hell :patch:...You lot not know delicacy if it walk up and scratch you bruddy eyes out....:Disappointed:

================

* dinner...velly good with sweet an sow sauce...

"Yes" said Nanna "That is way too cliptic and crever El Latto. You have to speak crearry and srowry for him, but I have to say that he is great company when he cliticised me. He was almost as good as Dicker-san who is ..............."

Notabry absent is DikaSan :ne_nau:, radykirra and all lound nice broke. :ilmostro:

Darkastic babe.gif.ff83c178fa2d1832ae1ee3ecbf0042bc.gif, realising that NES is full of male bluff (bruff??) and bull s:censored:t, reached for the quick reply key to equalise the gender imbalance.....

=====================

Could there be competition in the garden for Nanna? :broken_heart:

Has DotDash :spruce_up: something to confess??

Should ahloh leave Le Rat's last post alone...or risk the wrath of SlartiYourOuttaHere 090_banned.gif.52423a885dbf701d493cfe44973a112b.gif???

Aki had become distracted by the attempts of the locals to mimic his countrymen.

"Austrarians orways make prenty noise", he said "No need to rubricate garden with cow manure, Aussies provide it for flee".

"And what Arrocks talking about "sweet sour"?, that Chinee chook pee" said Aki "We not eat that (laughing), (Spitting on ground)

"We get Ancient Lat's prane first" said Shin "He rimp and no longer have haor on bores.....can't catch us"

"Maybe I get Grazerr" said Taka "Barrarat rady kirrer be busy cruising town for fruff"

"Good idea", said Aki "but Taka you rearise you not be back in Tokyo until sping?"

"What you think they should have for dinner at Brue Gum", said Taka

"Law Fish" replied Shin

"No, No, No, sirry man" said Aki, "they sof gutted, can't eat"

"OK", said Nob "start with Miso Soup, then Yakitori, then Teriyaki Beef, and if want hole in guts and bucket of tears finish with Wasabe Ice Cleam" he said

"Oh, and not to forget bamboo shoots soak in Brown Bros Muscat at end, then they sreep and we take off"

With that, they all broke into song..

"Crick go de shears boys, Crick, Crick, Crick................"

"Crick go de shears boys, Crick, Crick, Crick................"

..... Whooops dere go's one ear... and dere go's the udder.................................one:loopy:

lick go the ears boys, lick, lick, lick,

Wide is his blow and his hands move quick,

Nanna looks around and is beaten by a blow,

And curses the old snagger with the bare-bellied joey.

Out on the grass the old pilots waits

Grasping his stick in his thin bony hands

Fixed is his gaze on a big-bellied joey,

Gord if he hits her, won't he ....................

....cat* ....that has been let out of bag" ..

"Ahhhhh" said Le Crepe "Young cat. Ross has his aircraft painted to lemind him of it, but I'm not going any further with young feline wordplay, for fear of being banned by someone who spends his weekends flying around in one .............."

"But" Aki commented "As well as Teriyaki Beef, we can do YuckiJoey Kangalloo, with a side of Veges, glated ginger, those laddishes that look like rittle frowers and Koara .....................

Editor's note: By now the all-Australian blue Gum Japanese restaurant crew were reeling with horror, and now seriously considering closing that night and taking a holiday to Broome.

Who was coming to dinner?

What would they be like?

Would they have to admit Slartfaltbraat?

Could squirty be trusted not to do a wing over after soup?

Would someone bring a "hanger" into the restaurant?

And would the smell from the Rat's runners gas them all?

Only time would tell (or maybe McLocks)

Editor's note: By now the all-Australian blue Gum Japanese restaurant crew were reeling with horror, and now seriously considering closing that night and taking a holiday to Broome.

Who was coming to dinner?

What would they be like?

Would they have to admit Slartfaltbraat?

Could squirty be trusted not to do a wing over after soup?

Would someone bring a "hanger" into the restaurant?

And would the smell from the Rat's runners gas them all?

Only time would tell (or maybe McLocks)

Would Tomo the Homo ..... sapian be able to find the joint?

Where will the Brue Gum store all of the walking frames?

Would the Pranner make the Shabu Shabby?

How much fun will they all have?

Would Ah Lo tell rivetting storlies?

Would Cowla be shut?

Would someone mention the war?

Will the TurboTechnician be able to drag himself away from the Technical Forums?

Can Ah Lo discuss Section 24 with the bloke from CASA?

Will Hidy Hody be there?

Will anyone be able to be a gentleman with Nanna or her daughter around?

Will Slarti phart blast?

Will Blumby be on the menu?

Can anyone give Dickher a lift?

Michio thought "Turbopranner and Captain sure not know much, why asking orr questions?"

"Anyway, not Shabu Shabby, the delogatorly, and they must be DUMB"

As we've previously heard, Michio wasn't the sharpest tool in the drawer himself.

"Here Lecipe" he said しゃぶしゃぶ "Dumb Chinee (spat on ground) only know as No 68, and then more confidentially "I training to be ASIC Card Inspector!"

"Ah Goddam" said Aki who had been taught American, just in case he needed to pass himself off as one (as against a certain Jab flyer passing himself off as an A380 pirate).

"Secret out!"

"What secret?" asked Michio (who was very...)

"We pletend take Jabaloos, when seclet was to use new blumbies off production rine", said Aki "Taka was designer, so fry like Zero, faster than Jabaloo, and no livet whine, so very good for seclet mission)

"What we do now?" asked a devastated Shin..

"What we do now?" asked a devastated Shin..

"Best we commit Hurry Karry" responded Acki.

"What, slice ourselves open????" said Michio with a certain oriental inflection in his voice, that indicated "bugger that" to all of his mates.

"No" said Acki "We need to duck down to the IGA, quickly, and carry the groceries back for the opening tonight."

"Pheeew" answered Michio "And what happened to your accent, maate. I thought you meant ..............

"Best we commit Hurry Karry" responded Acki. "Pheeew" answered Michio "And what happened to your accent, maate. I thought you meant ..............

"hurry curry, and you know what sort of trail that leaves."

"No mate" said Aki before he realised he'd been Ratted again, but recent posts had come to his notice.

"Lat mate, do you think Srati should be renamed The Frying Falt?"

Which gave planey a brainwave (yes again).

"I'll sell my overdone Thai curry party pies down at the local, they'll sell like hot-cakes."

"Plus as a bonus I'll sell MP3's to fix the embarassment problem."

"If I could only find the squadron of zero pilots I'd be on clover....

"Plus as a bonus I'll sell MP3's to fix the embarassment problem.""If I could only find the squadron of zero pilots I'd be on clover....

"You won't be on crover mate" said Aki, "we hiding down cleek until dinner underway"

"MP3?" asked Aki "That be bery painfull - aaaah, you been viewing Srati's naughty post. That fix sound, but cully have other effects and you not fix that with smor MP3 - you need MP10!"

"By the way?" asked Aki "Decramat, where Darkasm? thought you promise to get her on NES show?"

しゃぶしゃぶ[/url] "Dumb Chinee (spat on ground) only know as No 68, and then more confidentially "I training to be ASIC Card Inspector!"

"The Lecipe says to put crover in with the ramb" said Acki "So stay off it until be pick it for the Brue Gum and then we'll ..........