ASA ATC Staff

jackc

I wouldn't read too much into it. given the current state of things. Certain people would have us believe that the whole of Australia and especially universities is a giant den of misogynistic, bullying rapists.

All I see there is the usual law firm looking for some cash.

If Airservices actually decides that forced diversity and equity are more important than competence, THEN we have a serious problem.

It is said that to find the foulest graffiti and filthiest conditions, go into a women's lavatory.  No person was identified as the penis artist. Since the graffiti 'cock & balls' is a generic symbol, who says that only men can draw it? Could it not be a case of one female attacking another female? Or now have I suggested an LGBT involvement?

No, It's not right when anyone does it, but the Meeja will twist it into an example of misogyny. We never discuss the inverse, misandry

We all know that men are physical fighters and women are psychological fighters. We males have given women a whole new arsenal to use against us in the form of sexual harassment and gender equality laws. I hold that most men and women don't use these laws to promote their misogyny or misandry, but, an extremist will use the laws down to the dotted "i" and crossed "t" to push an agenda.

• Like 1

I haven't noticed any fall off in ATC competence, nor any lack of professionalism in their work. They may be bullied and sexually harasses, but the only poor quality of their output has been from the top, not the bottom of the heap.

. “We males have given women a whole new arsenal to use against us in the form of sexual harassment and gender equality laws”. 

The generosity of men clearly has no bounds.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2